Most snow in Alaska in 1,200 years!! Ooooops!!

Here watch this 6 hour video by Jennifer Francis, she blames every top Weather Story on "manmade Global Climate Warming Change"

AGW is about average global temp, not local snow. You can raise the average temp 5 degrees and it will still snow, if it's under 32 F and perhaps more, because warmer air can hold more moisture.

Only when it suits the narrative. If Alaska has had the least snow in 1,200 years, you guys would be showing off as hard evidence. Don’t deny it, we see it all the time.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Scientists are "stunned".

Of course, the k00ks are blaming "climate change" after 16 years ago telling the world we would soon not be seeing snow in the world. OK.............:spinner::spinner:

Climate change driving record snows in Alaskan mountains - study

And we wonder why in 2017, only the hysterical progressives of the world are giving a shit about climate change?:popcorn:
You know....the temp aroun 20-32 is where you get the most snow and snow is a form of precipitation......which comes from water evaporating........somewhere.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Of course, the k00ks are blaming "climate change" after 16 years ago telling the world we would soon not be seeing snow in the world. OK.............:spinner::spinner:

And we wonder why in 2017, only the hysterical progressives of the world are giving a shit about climate change?:popcorn:
You know....the temp aroun 20-32 is where you get the most snow and snow is a form of precipitation......which comes from water evaporating........somewhere.

Are you smart enough to know that water can evaporate at nearly any temperature? Even ice can lose water to evaporation? No you probably aren’t.

Skook has never lived in the upper Midwest, where locals are well aware that it is often too cold for it to snow..

AGW is about average global temp, not local snow. You can raise the average temp 5 degrees and it will still snow, if it's under 32 F and perhaps more, because warmer air can hold more moisture.
Only when it suits the narrative. If Alaska has had the least snow in 1,200 years, you guys would be showing off as hard evidence. Don’t deny it, we see it all the time.
You don't know what I'd say. You're just assuming that because it's the way you operate. If it was warm, you'd be screaming about cycles. I don't actually care what the exact temperature is. If GHGs keep going up, warming is inevitable. That's just logic.

You don't know what I'd say. You're just assuming that because it's the way you operate. If it was warm, you'd be screaming about cycles. I don't actually care what the exact temperature is. If GHGs keep going up, warming is inevitable. That's just logic.

There isn’t a bit of logic in that at all. Fact is that “GHG”s follow warming, not the other way around.

So? Embrace change and stop fearing it.

"We were shocked when we first saw how much snowfall has increased," said Erich Osterberg, an assistant professor of earth sciences at Dartmouth College and principal investigator for the research. "We had to check and double-check our results to make sure of the findings."

The research was based on an analysis of two ice core samples collected at 13,000 feet from Mount Hunter in Alaska's Denali National Park. The study suggests that warming tropical oceans have driven the increased snowfall by strengthening the northward flow of warm, moist air.

The research builds on a previous study using the same ice cores that showed an intensification of winter storm activity in Alaska and Northwestern Canada, driven by the same strengthening "Aleutian Low" system.

"Everywhere we look in the North Pacific, we’re seeing this same fingerprint from warming tropical oceans," said Dominic Winski, a research assistant at Dartmouth and lead author of the report. "Wintertime climate in the North Pacific is very different than it was 200 years ago."

Scientists have long concluded that carbon dioxide and other emissions from industry are driving planetary warming, leading to floods, droughts, and more frequent powerful storms.

Yes, more snow in the mountains, yet the Alaskan glaciers are shrinking.

Alaska’s Glaciers Are Retreating
Although the mechanisms vary, together the glaciers are losing 75 billion tons of ice annually
Alaska's Glaciers Are Retreating

StateWide_Change_1949-2016_F.png

Temperature Changes in Alaska | Alaska Climate Research Center

Seasonal_Yearly_Temp_Change_F.png

Warmer air in the winter can carry more snow. And it is doing exactly that. Yet the summers are enough warmer that the glaciers are actually retreating in spite of getting more snow in the winter. Further proof of the intensity of the warming.

Most snow in 1,200 years!!:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1: When I first saw it, I thought it was a mistake!! Top story on DRUDGE right now btw = nobody is caring about glaciers and old as dirt temperature graphs. They just see its snowing like shit in Alaska when the climate crusaders are talking incessantly about a warmer world for years, and years and years now!! Only in the world of a warmer do they make more snowballs, not less!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::blowup:

Throw in.......2 years of sea levels falling. Stagnant temperatures since 1996. Major scientific organizations screwing around with the temperature data. Bitter cold winters and waaaaaaaaaaaaay below average summer temperatures in many area's of the US. Not to the climate k00ks but to everybody else, its, "Hey.....WTF?!!":wtf::wtf:

Well, considering that scientists are saying that Glacier National Park will no longer have any glaciers in a generation, I'd say that there is a problem.

Glacier National Park's glaciers will be gone in our lifetime

Kinda sad too, because I remember seeing that place as a kid growing up in Montana in the 70's.

And.......................yesterday it was in the upper 60's here in Amarillo, with some parts of the TX panhandle recording 70 degree temps.

Today? Supposed to hit the mid 60's.

And it's only a week away from Christmas.

Well, considering that scientists are saying that Glacier National Park will no longer have any glaciers in a generation, I'd say that there is a problem.

Glacier National Park's glaciers will be gone in our lifetime

Kinda sad too, because I remember seeing that place as a kid growing up in Montana in the 70's.

And.......................yesterday it was in the upper 60's here in Amarillo, with some parts of the TX panhandle recording 70 degree temps.

Today? Supposed to hit the mid 60's.

And it's only a week away from Christmas.

I wouldn't worry about it. As long as there won't be in glaciers in it anyway, Trump will lease it out for oil drilling.

Skook lied in his headline, again. He does that constantly.

Some Alaskan mountains are getting more snow, as global warming theory predicted.

Global snow cover is decreasing, as global warming theory predicted.

Deniers don't care. They've been told to lie for their cult, so they lie.

And _one_ guy said there would be no snow in England sometime in the future, so most deniers lie openly and says everyone said there would be no snow anywhere.

Skook, lying is ghey. Stop it. You'll burn in Hell forever if you don't.

Forum List

Back