Most Presidents Who Lose Deal With Shame. Trump Could Have To Deal With Prison.

Folks, This is the elephant in the room that Republicans do not want to talk about

There’s so much criminality here. Nick Ackerman, former federal prosecutor
“He knows that if his tax returns are revealed that he and his children ― Don Jr., Ivanka, Eric ― and others will be charged with a host of criminal tax issues, which will not only cost him his freedom but his entire business,” Cohen said.
But he won't lose braindead.....
Really?

Jimmy Kimmel says former President Donald Trump could face prison now that the New York attorney general’s office has announced a criminal investigation into the Trump Organization.

Kimmel also played a supercut of Trump repeatedly bragging that he could do whatever he wanted ― words that may come back to haunt him if he ends up in prison.
Trump will maintain plausible deniability of what the TRUMP Organization does

I knew nothing, I never even knew that guy, they did it without my knowledge.

Given that Trump is functionally illiterate, there is no written record
you mean like joe did with all of hunters business dealings??

Hmmmm......Trump had four years to investigate Hunter Biden and prosecute any wrongdoing.
He even extorted Ukraine to find dirt on Biden
Came up empty didn’t he?
why do you always dodge my questions and statements??

joe claimed to not know anything about hunters business dealings and we later find out he lied about it,,
Hunter Biden did NOTHING illegal
Donald Trump demonstrated that
youre dodging again,,,

Folks, This is the elephant in the room that Republicans do not want to talk about

“He knows that if his tax returns are revealed that he and his children ― Don Jr., Ivanka, Eric ― and others will be charged with a host of criminal tax issues, which will not only cost him his freedom but his entire business,” Cohen said.
Really?

Jimmy Kimmel says former President Donald Trump could face prison now that the New York attorney general’s office has announced a criminal investigation into the Trump Organization.

Kimmel also played a supercut of Trump repeatedly bragging that he could do whatever he wanted ― words that may come back to haunt him if he ends up in prison.

Hmmmm......Trump had four years to investigate Hunter Biden and prosecute any wrongdoing.
Came up empty didn’t he?

joe claimed to not know anything about hunters business dealings and we later find out he lied about it,,
youre dodging again,,,
What is to dodge?
Hunter Biden is a businessman who took advantage of his Daddy’s name
Just like Trump

Really?

Came up empty didn’t he?

youre dodging again,,,
What is to dodge?
Just like Trump
that has nothing to do with my original comment,,

Really?

Came up empty didn’t he?

youre dodging again,,,
What is to dodge?
Just like Trump
Afraid it shoots your comment to hell

What does your whining about Hunter Biden have to do with the OP?

Really?

Came up empty didn’t he?

youre dodging again,,,
What is to dodge?
Just like Trump
Afraid it shoots your comment to hell
what does??

Really?

Came up empty didn’t he?

My brother is a VP of HR for a fortune 500. He will submit my resume for me but that's it. Anything else would be inappropriate. But of course I get hired because my brother is the VP of HR. DUH.

But my brother would be able to say he knows nothing about my business dealings.

What is it you think Biden knows about Hunter's business dealings?

No question Hunter has benefitted from his fathers name. Nothing illegal about that. It's what us liberals complain about to you Republicans who deny bias. You deny a good old boys club. You deny white priviledge. Hunter Biden is proof of how unfair the game is. But so is Don Jr and Ivanka and Don himself.

Really?

Came up empty didn’t he?

My brother is a VP of HR for a fortune 500. He will submit my resume for me but that's it. Anything else would be inappropriate. But of course I get hired because my brother is the VP of HR. DUH.

But my brother would be able to say he knows nothing about my business dealings.

No question Hunter has benefitted from his fathers name. Nothing illegal about that. It's what us liberals complain about to you Republicans who deny bias. You deny a good old boys club. You deny white priviledge. Hunter Biden is proof of how unfair the game is. But so is Don Jr and Ivanka and Don himself.
good for you,,

HuffPo

LMAO @ the stupid shit Leftist are so gullible to believe.

In the future United States, this will become a so-called banana republic.

Then losing candidates will definitely be thrown into prison.

Currently, there are probably still enough sane Dems left to realize that throwing an ex-President into prison would really divide the nation and make the country a laughing stock in the world.

So those sane Dems probably (1) feel that it would be best to forget The Donald and let him sink into oblivion (he may even be told indirectly by the Swamp that any criminal indictments against him will be dropped if he promises not to run for President again) and (2) feel that they should concentrate all their efforts on getting their woke agenda implemented.

I am so sick of this shit. Every fucking day there is another story (and I do mean STORY) about how Trump is NOW going to go to prison.

Will you Lefties ever give it up? We have been hearing and reading this ridiculous bullshit for SIX YEARS, and nothing ever comes of it.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to get a Leftist ID card?

Really?

Came up empty didn’t he?

good for you,,
For the record, I've never used my brother to get a job. I don't want to screw up and make him look bad. He makes too much money for me to fuck with that. Today he might give me a job because he's established but when we were younger and he was moving up the latter he didn't want me coming in and fucking up his reputation.

One time my brother in law got me a job and I didn't pass the drug test. That was it. My brother was like "I will never recommend you for a job". LOL.

Actually he got me my first professional job out of college. He was getting his masters with this woman who's dad owns a company. See? This is the privilege us whites have. If our parents aren't in powerful positions where they can get us jobs, our friends parents can. Blacks in Detroit don't have this privilege. Oh sure some do but the vast majority don't and the vast majority of whites do. Most whites get jobs because of who they know not what.

Really?

Came up empty didn’t he?

good for you,,
For the record, I've never used my brother to get a job. I don't want to screw up and make him look bad. He makes too much money for me to fuck with that. Today he might give me a job because he's established but when we were younger and he was moving up the latter he didn't want me coming in and fucking up his reputation.

One time my brother in law got me a job and I didn't pass the drug test. That was it. My brother was like "I will never recommend you for a job". LOL.

Actually he got me my first professional job out of college. He was getting his masters with this woman who's dad owns a company. See? This is the privilege us whites have. If our parents aren't in powerful positions where they can get us jobs, our friends parents can. Blacks in Detroit don't have this privilege. Oh sure some do but the vast majority don't and the vast majority of whites do. Most whites get jobs because of who they know not what.
we arent talking about you,,

Imagine some stupid fucking pothead being so pathetic and irresponsible that he not only blows his chance at a job but also fucks with someone else’s career.

Imagine some stupid fucking pothead being so pathetic and irresponsible that he not only blows his chance at a job but also fucks with someone else’s career.
Yea I took some drink that's supposed to make you pass a drug test but it didn't work. Luckily I had another job lined up. In fact, I started at the place and I knew the HR person who looks at the drug test results was on vacation all week. I saw the pile of mail in her mailbox. On Friday I had to call and tell the other company that I accepted another job but what if I find out next week I didn't pass the drug test? Then I'd be out of both jobs if I called and told her I took another offer. So I told my manager I need them to check her mailbox to see if I had failed the test because I had been exposed to pot a week prior to the interview blablabla.

I didn't pass. Yea, I was embarrassed and felt horrible I did that to my brother in law. But for the record, pot should have never been illegal in the first place. And today it is not in MI. So fuck that law.

And for the record, they felt really bad letting me go and they knew they were losing a good one after only knowing me a week. They truly all liked me. So my brother in law didn't get any shit for it.

Oh, and for the record, he's another white person with white privilege. His father in law gave him the bakery when he retired. Didn't sell it to him. Just gave it to him. And his wife is a teacher like you in a union making $70K and going to retire early and get a full pension. She did what is called "buying some years"? Do you know about this shit? Your union probably got that for you too. She hates being a teacher. I hope you hate it too. Burned out?

Yea, I was bad.

The vote was stolen. Mueller tried for two years to find anything criminal on Trump and failed.

Anything new York comes up with will be manufactured. You fascists are all the same, kill or imprison your political opponents.

The vote was stolen. Mueller tried for two years to find anything criminal on Trump and failed.

Anything new York comes up with will be manufactured. You fascists are all the same, kill or imprison your political opponents.
Mueller didn't find enough to charge Trump but he also didn't determine that trump was innocent.

And Mueller is a Republican. Remember that. Same with the Gov of Georgia. He didn't steal the election from Trump in fact he voted for Trump. I'm sure Mueller did too. Not twice but the first time for sure.

Mueller didn't find enough to charge Trump but he also didn't determine that trump was innocent.

And Mueller is a Republican. Remember that. Same with the Gov of Georgia. He didn't steal the election from Trump in fact he voted for Trump. I'm sure Mueller did too. Not twice but the first time for sure.

He found nothing on Trump. He made that explicitly clear.

He found nothing on Trump. He made that explicitly clear.
First of all, bullshit. Second of all, if he did, why do you all hate him so much? And why did it take so long? There were russian connections but you can never pin them on Trump. This is Trump's MO. In fact if he gets in trouble with the NY attorney expect him to throw his right hand man under the bus even his own kids.

Forum List

Back