Most murderous states for 2021 are Blood Red

Dumbass, it’s the 40 largest cities so there are … 40 of them. One day I will teach you righties to think before you type to save you the embarrassment.
"One day I will teach you righties..........."

Not a hint of authoritarian arrogance here, right kids?

You're a fucking joke citygator. A very bad joke. Get lost.

You know you could get some one killed by providing misinformation right?
You should be posting this on all the antivax threads. Mine is sourcing a Forbes article. Call them if you don’t like finding out your chances of being murdered is higher in Alabama than NYC. And after last nights loss to UGA it’s probably really bad now.

You should be posting this on all the antivax threads. Mine is sourcing a Forbes article. Call them if you don’t like finding out your chances of being murdered is higher in Alabama than NYC. And after last nights loss to UGA it’s probably really bad now.
Why should I be posting on the antivax threads?

I know what I am talking about having lived in Chicago, south carolina, georgia, Tennessee. North carolina, Arizona, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho and now milwaukee

(Wow I lived in ten states I never counted them before)

And speaking of milwaukee judging by the news reports this town is just as dangerous as chicago

Last edited:
Keep in mind, he didn't link to where he found that map or what those colors actually mean........

When you add the fact that the graphic isn't restricted to Topic of the thread , it becomes clearer.

It basically makes the point you are more likely to die in a hurricane in Florida than Minnesota
and that must have something to do with politics.

Why should I be posting on the antivax threads?

I know what I am talking about having lived in Chicago, south carolina, georgia, Tennessee. North carolina, Arizona, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho and now milwaukee
So does living in those places make it easier or harder to read reported murders on a report and divide them by total population to figure out your chances of being murdered? It’s math not field research

But for fun I’ve lived in Chicago, San Diego, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Charlotte, Jacksonville, Orlando, Hong Kong, Manchester (UK), Norfolk VA, and a handful of smaller places in FL plus I commuted to NYC for a 2 year period for a job.

How was Wyoming? I’ve only been there for work on a day trip twice. Looking to do a hiking vacation there.

So does living in those places make it easier or harder to read reported murders on a report and divide them by total population to figure out your chances of being murdered? It’s math not field research

But for fun I’ve lived in Chicago, San Diego, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Charlotte, Jacksonville, Orlando, Hong Kong, Manchester (UK), Norfolk VA, and a handful of smaller places in FL plus I commuted to NYC for a 2 year period for a job.

How was Wyoming? I’ve only been there for work on a day trip twice. Looking to do a hiking vacation there.
Casper Wyoming is probably one of of the best towns in the USA (besides downtown Boise) if it wasn't for the wind (Chicago wind is nothing compared to Casper's)

And what does you living over seas have to do with this thread? When I lived down south and in Colorado , Idaho and Wyoming I wouldn't bother locking my car or the place I was staying. But in the blue states I lived in damn right I am locking my car and where I live. You purposely spin the information you're given.

Edit: I lived in the southern mountains of colorado, small town.. Colorado spring and Denver are dangerous and nasty

Last edited:
Hmm, well I don't know. I live in Louisiana and if you want to call us red, that's fine, but we do have a very democrat governor.

Deep red states are dying at the hands of murderers at record rates. Blue states have cities too moron. More of them than red states but they aren’t murdering their citizens like these cesspools.
Cali has the most GOP voters. Can’t measure by states. Do it by cities and then see who runs the cities.

How is he?

He's a useful idiot I guess. He's only there because of the blacks in New Orleans which always vote democrat no matter what. They are low class, mostly poverty stricken who still believe the democrat party will "give" them things so they don't have to work for them.

He's not hard hard left, but left enough. LA is a unique state. We vote for a democrat governor but lean republican in all elections for president since 2000.

He's a useful idiot I guess. He's only there because of the blacks in New Orleans which always vote democrat no matter what. They are low class, mostly poverty stricken who still believe the democrat party will "give" them things so they don't have to work for them.

He's not hard hard left, but left enough. LA is a unique state. We vote for a democrat governor but lean republican in all elections for president since 2000.
What happened? You had Jindel for 8 year to 2016, supported Trump by a large margin for President that year, but did not want another Republican Governor?

What happened? You had Jindel for 8 year to 2016, supported Trump by a large margin for President that year, but did not want another Republican Governor?

I have no idea. I didn't vote for Dumb Bell Edwards.

The real problem, I think, is that nobody knew who Eddie Rispone was. He basically came out of nowhere and wound up running against an incumbent governor. He had never run for political office and came out of the construction industry. Edwards barely won, however.

They also held the election on a day when a huge game between LSU and the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) was on TV. That actually played a part in the election as a lot of people stayed home to watch the game. Crazy stuff, man, but LSU football is huge down here. And Ole Miss is a huge rival of ours.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back