Most Likely.One Democrat Will Get Between 0 and 2 Per-Cent In Early Voting.How Will He/She React?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:aargh: :boobies: :eek-52: This is just my prediction, but you have to figure that even with at least 12/13/14 candidates, odds are that at least one of them will attract 2?,maybe 3% of votes in the early primaries. Someone will be at the bottom of the barrell. Will it be Elizabeth Warren? Blooker? Maybe Biden? Kamala?,,It's going to be interesting to see how the first candidate will react when they get the least amount of votes, then have to "Essplain What Happened" on live TV. At least us 300 Million Americans will be laughing at him/her. And this Democrat really thought they had a chance?
:CryingCow:

if Cloney Blooker gets 0.05% in the first round, i think we all know what his excuse will be

Out of those choices, if it isn't Biden if I were lefty I would be stacking on tissue.

I for one will be investing even more money into Trump salt mining inc. 2020 will be a blast!

Out of those choices, if it isn't Biden if I were lefty I would be stacking on tissue.

I for one will be investing even more money into Trump salt mining inc. 2020 will be a blast!
ive got it down to Pocohantas/Blooker/and that loon from Minessota

i wonder what kind of costume Warren will wear when she calls it quits on live TV

Forum List

Back