Most Incredible LE Pursuit Since OJ

You gotta admit, the guy was good. I didn`t think he would last that long after he lost a wheel.

You gotta admit, the guy was good. I didn`t think he would last that long after he lost a wheel.
I hate to admit it, but did admire his driving and audacity the way he escaped those encounters. By the end, I realized the LE had to shoot him to stop him even though it was dangerous having a gun battle at a filling station. There was at least one van that the driver looked to have abandoned in order to be safe. LE must've deemed he was more dangerous escaping once more.

Same here. There's probably still a rim-shaped gouge there where he burned the wheel into the asphalt.

This plays like GTA V. Dude did actually make some pretty good saves, taking corners at speed in that top-heavy refrigerator cargo van.

The guy's also supremely lucky to be alive.

Same here. There's probably still a rim-shaped gouge there where he burned the wheel into the asphalt.

This plays like GTA V. Dude did actually make some pretty good saves, taking corners at speed in that top-heavy refrigerator cargo van.

The guy's also supremely lucky to be alive.
So are the other drivers. It’s a miracle nobody was hurt.

I have never seen such a bunch of pussy cops in my life,, no wonder crime is so high,,
This was California, where cops are seen as the bad guys - and every excuse is made for criminals. As a result, cops are very fearful to take decisive action.

This should have been stopped when the thug was in the stolen van, trapped in the driveway. At a minimum, the cops should have shot the tires out, then waited for backup, approached with the shields, and removed the thug from the vehicle.

This was California, where cops are seen as the bad guys - and every excuse is made for criminals. As a result, cops are very fearful to take decisive action.

This should have been stopped when the thug was in the stolen van, trapped in the driveway. At a minimum, the cops should have shot the tires out, then waited for backup, approached with the shields, and removed the thug from the vehicle.
they have no problem arresting people for trying to run a business during covid,,,

seems like they are pussies that are afraid to arrest anyone that would fight back,,

they have no problem arresting people for trying to run a business during covid,,,

seems like they are pussies that are afraid to arrest anyone that would fight back,,
There were restaurants in my state that refused to close when they were ordered to. There are 2 of these pro-Covid death establishments that lost me as a customer. A state House rep who supported these restaurants ran for lieutenant gov. and was humiliated by a 14% beat down. She`s pro-Covid death, pro gun violence (supports Nation`s Real Ayeholes) but calls herself pro-life. :auiqs.jpg:

Uvalde Texas pussy cops were worse.
Yeah, that was despicable. They were huddled in the hall, an entire group of them, listening as ONE guy was murdering defenseless children, and the cops were afraid to move.

Forum List

Back