Most Dems want Biden out

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
WHAAAAAAT? How can this be? Who could have predicted this shit show of a Presidency and an even bigger shit show as a family of fucked up people. Trump was way better, we all know this and it will be corrected in 24 with no mail in ballots or changing election laws at the last minute.

WHAAAAAAT? How can this be? Who could have predicted this shit show of a Presidency and an even bigger shit show as a family of fucked up people. Trump was way better, we all know this and it will be corrected in 24 with no mail in ballots or changing election laws at the last minute.

Two things: 1. I wanted to look at the pol, but the damned Washington Times link to the poll, took me straight to the damned New York Times PAYWALL!
2. I certainly cannot speak for Democrats, but as an Independent (not speaking for them either) I would like a fair shot at a viable choice, next year also. I am not a happy camper.

Two things: 1. I wanted to look at the pol, but the damned Washington Times link to the poll, took me straight to the damned New York Times PAYWALL!
2. I certainly cannot speak for Democrats, but as an Independent (not speaking for them either) I would like a fair shot at a viable choice, next year also. I am not a happy camper.

You're not alone. A poll on Fox News says even 64% of Dims don't want Biden to run again. Dims!!! 81 million votes baby! :lol:

And yet, still not a single leftist on this site has broken ranks. They remain galvanized in their support of the Biden admin. Does that not stike anyone as really, really odd and statistically improbable?

Don't forget Biden isn't the only problem. His entire administration is also a real problem. If he disappeared today all of his shit house rats he brought with him or instilled in seats of power will still be there. and so will all the people behind the scenes causing all the problems.

Biden out is a start, but it's not the cure.

I love watching Biden destroy the Dem party from within. :muahaha:

Sadly though it hurts the real Americans even more. Ultimately it's us who pay for their mistakes.

You're not alone. A poll on Fox News says even 64% of Dims don't want Biden to run again. Dims!!! 81 million votes baby! :lol:

From the numbers following the your link with the 64% and the 26%, it is probably the same poll and no link to the poll there either. I am wonky enough to almost always want to see the real polls rather than be told about the polls. Go figure.

Most Democrats are ultra groomers who use public schools to groom kids in bulk. They also have a caravan of unaccompanied minors on the way.

Democrats have sold out to the pedo Pete's of the world.

Most Democrats are ultra groomers who use public schools to groom kids in bulk. They also have a caravan of unaccompanied minors on the way.

Democrats have sold out to the pedo Pete's of the world.
Has anyone ever told you that you are out of your fucking mind?

Forum List

Back