Most Dems want Biden out

what does that mean? so what, how did it affect his duties? was he removed from office? what? come on, surely you have some information on the deflection

You asked me why he's not on trial. He was, but it's kind of hard to convict when half the jury is filled with your crooked buddies, right? You need a 2/3 majority in order to convict. Not every criminal goes to jail, but that doesn't change what they are.

You asked me why he's not on trial. He was, but it's kind of hard to convict when half the jury is filled with your crooked buddies, right? You need a 2/3 majority in order to convict. Not every criminal goes to jail, but that doesn't change what they are.
What did he do? You didn’t answer

Last edited:
Wrong, the democrats who were ok with Ted Kennedy killing someone, the guy didn't receive any punishment for it, are now going to Impeach a President over a phone call and a fake Russian Hoax run by Clinton and the FBI. Nope, that dog don't hunt.

The art of Republican deflection tactic: use whataboutism as your #1 go to when you have no defense.

A "phone call." Do you not understand, that a sitting american president can't blackmail another country into finding "dirt" whether real or fake, on his political opponents? Worse yet, is that extension of his blackmail, Trump was opening up a path for his buddy, Putin to more easily invade Ukraine, which may very well have his agenda. I'm pretty sure those backroom secret meetings with Putin wasn't about Trump steaks, or taco bowls. Holy shit, man, you really need to move to Russia, so you start holding up signs of support for Putin, or whichever dictator or fascist of choice you prefer.

The art of Republican deflection tactic: use whataboutism as your #1 go to when you have no defense.

A "phone call." Do you not understand, that a sitting american president can't blackmail another country into finding "dirt" whether real or fake, on his political opponents? Worse yet, is that extension of his blackmail, Trump was opening up a path for his buddy, Putin to more easily invade Ukraine, which may very well have his agenda. I'm pretty sure those backroom secret meetings with Putin wasn't about Trump steaks, or taco bowls. Holy shit, man, you really need to move to Russia, so you start holding up signs of support for Putin, or whichever dictator or fascist of choice you prefer.
Oh shut the fuck up. The Russia Hoax has been disproven. And Putin attacked countries under Obama and Biden, not Trump......and that Biden withdrawl from Afganistan didn't help and emboldened Putin more.

Read the response above. However you never asked what he did, you asked why isn't he on trial, and i answered that part. Nuff said.
well if he went to trial, means he did something, you're splitting hairs. so demofk of you. still didn't answer my question. deflect at all costs right? avoidance is a demofk best friend.

Forum List

Back