Most Dems want Biden out

but, but, but 81 million! 47 years that stupid fk Xiden couldn't acquire 20 million votes, let alone got 81 million. LOL to the max.
Yeah, the whole thing is a joke, this was the worst President ever and he's just a puppet......

Well he is eligible for reelection, stop gaslighting, the dems think he blows......maybe you still have kneepads for him, but most people see the obvious. He is a horrible President and I will add the people who voted for them should never vote again. They voted for an idiot that was clearly not going to be a good President.
Cool story bro. I have cool stories too, but how about we just stick to FACTS.

FACT is that this poll does not say what you claimed it did.

the problem here isn’t xiden…these cultist haven’t accepted it’s their policies that are the problem. Someone younger won’t solve the issues caused by their cult policies

Cool story bro. I have cool stories too, but how about we just stick to FACTS.

FACT is that this poll does not say what you claimed it did.
I said they want him out....They do...that's the fact bro.....do you speak English?

I said they want him out....They do...that's the fact bro.....do you speak English?

Thats not what they said.

Here is me, a Democrat explaining to you IN ENGLISH, WHY that is the case.

If I was responding to that poll I would say that I don't want Joe to run in 2024, he will be too old and I want to see someone younger step up.

That DOES NOT mean I disaprove of his presidency thus far and it doesn't mean I want him out of presidency before 2024 (presumably replaced by Harris).

Thats not what they said.

Here is me, a Democrat explaining to you IN ENGLISH, WHY that is the case.

If I was responding to that poll I would say that I don't want Joe to run in 2024, he will be too old and I want to see someone younger step up.

That DOES NOT mean I disaprove of his presidency thus far and it doesn't mean I want him out of presidency before 2024 (presumably replaced by Harris).
So Democrats think he's doing a great job, it's only because of his age? IF he's doing great, why does his age even matter?

So Democrats think he's doing a great job, it's only because of his age? IF he's doing great, why does his age even matter?

See you claim to know how to read English but you keep misstating what you've read in English.

I didn't say he is doing great. He is doing fine and god damn it feels good not to have to deal with Trump admin circus.

But Biden is doing that today does not mean he can keep it up for 6 more years given his age. I don't think he can.

See you claim to know how to read English but you keep misstating what you've read in English.

I didn't say he is doing great. He is doing fine and god damn it feels good not to have to deal with Trump admin circus.

But Biden is doing that today does not mean he can keep it up for 6 more years given his age. I don't think he can.
He flat out sucks, None of his promises have been kept, Instead of ending COVID, he tried to force a mandate on us. The guy is a shit stain.........Trump's circus was mostly caused by the dems and their media...........The only reason they didn't burn cities again for Roe was a Democrat was in the White House, if a Republican was in, they would be burning it down as we speak.

It is the consequences, of your vote. You obviously didn’t like trump policies, I’ve asked in here what was the issue with those and crickets. I’ll ask you, what Trump policy did you vote against then?
You mean like siding with Russia on the world stage and against NATO, his intentional divide and conquer the US strategy, appointing people to department Secretary positions more to injure the department more than lead (as political favors) than to advance the department effectiveness, Trying to foreign policy with Ukraine to try to make them dig up dirt on his domestic political opponent purely for personal gain (that one got him rightfully impeached the first time, how bout his policy of hiring crooks, tax cheat, undeclared representatives of foreign governments including Russia and even people who had already blown their security clearances for involvement with Russia, or his policy of attacking news media (even when they were right) as fake new so have the dumb asses out there did not know what to believe so he sold bullshit whether true or not, not to forget his hiring and firing policies in general (If a civilian boss fired me without warning by tweet while I was across the country doing business for the company, I'd have flown home and beat unholy shit out of, cause crap like that, just isn't done), but I would not want to forget his policy of using the people of the military like stage props for political benefit and dumping the Generals he hired, when the told him the truth, fired or had to quit him because he was too stupid or corrupt to listen, and I'm still pissed at his utter disrespect of our war heroes, medal of honor winners, Gold Star Families, the soldiers he ridiculed for traumatic brain injures, received in an attack prompted by his own actions (though blowing up that High level Iranian Cocksucker that was in Iraq was a good move), and I would not want to leave out his policy of supporting Russia and Turkey, green lighting a crossborder attack on people that fought with us on our side, as allies and other policies like all the above. Of course, I didn't vote for him the first time, going 3rd party rather than vote fore either of the two low moral, shit candidates were were given by the two parties in 2016.

WHAAAAAAT? How can this be? Who could have predicted this shit show of a Presidency and an even bigger shit show as a family of fucked up people. Trump was way better, we all know this and it will be corrected in 24 with no mail in ballots or changing election laws at the last minute.

Trump is a traitor and a wannabe autocrat. If you're so desperate for a president like that you should move to Russia. I'll take joe biden's old shoes over Trump. Democrats knew he'd be bad. Many had zero interest in Biden, but they voted for him so they never had to see your orange god in the oval office for another 4 years.

Trump is a traitor and a wannabe autocrat. If you're so desperate for a president like that you should move to Russia. I'll take joe biden's old shoes over Trump. Democrats knew he'd be bad. Many had zero interest in Biden, but they voted for him so they never had to see your orange god in the oval office for another 4 years.
Yeah, Trump is the autocrat. He's the one that forced a vax mandate, he's the one who shut down the economy, he's the one that is destroying the oil industry, he's the one that wants kids taught by drag queens and weirdos, he's the one that wants babies killed for no reason, he's the one that loves riots and burning down cities, he's the one that wants to take our guns......Sorry bro you are really really stupid. Grow up, learn some things and when you have a clue we can talk.

He flat out sucks, None of his promises have been kept, Instead of ending COVID, he tried to force a mandate on us. The guy is a shit stain.........Trump's circus was mostly caused by the dems and their media...........The only reason they didn't burn cities again for Roe was a Democrat was in the White House, if a Republican was in, they would be burning it down as we speak.

More cool stories.

P.S. Dummy, how exactly do you "end Covid" if not by getting more people vaccinated?

More cool stories.

P.S. Dummy, how exactly do you "end Covid" if not by getting more people vaccinated?
WEll they tried a mandate, locked the country down for 2 years...and it didnt do anything...you want to know why?

Becasue it's an airborn virus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE all knew it was going to hit and that was that, gotta hit it head on...........You can't outrun it. We called this back in May 2020.....you guys said flatten the curve, it NEVER happened, becasue you don't know shit about how anything works. The left if full of childlike vapid selfish people.........they want to make all their money on the internet and not even go to work.

WEll they tried a mandate, locked the country down for 2 years...and it didnt do anything...you want to know why?

Becasue it's an airborn virus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE all knew it was going to hit and that was that, gotta hit it head on...........You can't outrun it. We called this back in May 2020.....you guys said flatten the curve, it NEVER happened, becasue you don't know shit about how anything works. The left if full of childlike vapid selfish people.........they want to make all their money on the internet and not even go to work.

"You guys"?

Trump supported lockdowns as did most Republicans. Maybe you forgot.

And even without regulation, business going as usual in the middle of a deadly pandemic is a FANTASY.

The curve WAS flattened, hospitals did not get over-run, healthcare system did not collapse like it did in Italy and many people recieved vaccinations before getting Covid. Overall death toll would be many times higher without this flattening.

"You guys"?

Trump supported lockdowns as did most Republicans. Maybe you forgot.

And even without regulation, business going as usual in the middle of a deadly pandemic is a FANTASY.

The curve WAS flattened, hospitals did not get over-run, healthcare system did not collapse like it did in Italy and many people recieved vaccinations before getting Covid. Overall death toll would be many times higher without this flattening.
He did initially, but wanted to stop them after a few months when it was obvious they didn't do shit.......but the dems loved the power and loved arresting people going to church, yet never ever ever arrested rioters.....how odd????

You mean like siding with Russia on the world stage and against NATO, his intentional divide and conquer the US strategy, appointing people to department Secretary positions more to injure the department more than lead (as political favors) than to advance the department effectiveness, Trying to foreign policy with Ukraine to try to make them dig up dirt on his domestic political opponent purely for personal gain (that one got him rightfully impeached the first time, how bout his policy of hiring crooks, tax cheat, undeclared representatives of foreign governments including Russia and even people who had already blown their security clearances for involvement with Russia, or his policy of attacking news media (even when they were right) as fake new so have the dumb asses out there did not know what to believe so he sold bullshit whether true or not, not to forget his hiring and firing policies in general (If a civilian boss fired me without warning by tweet while I was across the country doing business for the company, I'd have flown home and beat unholy shit out of, cause crap like that, just isn't done), but I would not want to forget his policy of using the people of the military like stage props for political benefit and dumping the Generals he hired, when the told him the truth, fired or had to quit him because he was too stupid or corrupt to listen, and I'm still pissed at his utter disrespect of our war heroes, medal of honor winners, Gold Star Families, the soldiers he ridiculed for traumatic brain injures, received in an attack prompted by his own actions (though blowing up that High level Iranian Cocksucker that was in Iraq was a good move), and I would not want to leave out his policy of supporting Russia and Turkey, green lighting a crossborder attack on people that fought with us on our side, as allies and other policies like all the above. Of course, I didn't vote for him the first time, going 3rd party rather than vote fore either of the two low moral, shit candidates were were given by the two parties in 2016.
so you are a globalist and not an american. got it. but now how many of what you wrote affected your livelyhood and checkbook?

hogwash

Alright. No one likes Biden. I sure don't. But who are you dumb motherfuckers going to vote FOR? Let me guess - whichever assclown Republicans nominate. Amirite?

you're too stupid to understand.

And no, getting vaccinated isn't the answer. Never was. nor masking, nor any methodology used by demofks.

Forum List

Back