Most Corrupt Presidential Candidate in US History

...8.5 days left before the election & she's under investigation by the FBI...AGAIN!

Hillary's greed and desprate longing for power has driven her to drag the US into and through the sewers in her pursuit of the WH.

Her political spotlight started with her knowingly filing a false legal brief in an attempt to deny President Nixon of his legal council...and now is potentially ending in a corruption scandal that dwarfs Watergate.

'It's my turn' is her justification for running for president knowing all of this would come up. She didn't care. She knew the media and Barry would protect her...

Who cares if the country is dragged thru the mud or made a laughing stock as long as she ascends the 'throne'.

Trump's $40M fraud trial starts next month. Makes you wonder what other shit he pulled that didn't go to the DA, probably because of threats he made to his victims to keep quiet.

The DA has nothing to do with lawsuits, moron. I love the way you douche bags that you keep trying to equate things that aren't equal in your zeal to make excuses for Hillary's criminality.

You mentioned 'Nazi'...funny. Give her a tiny mustache under her nose and Hillary IS 'Hitler' here...

Only in your deranged imagination.

Trump is the one who is advocating deporting millions of people of another ethnic group. Just like Hitler did.
Hitler didn't deport anyone, numskull. They left of their own accord because he made it unpleasant to remain in the country.

You mentioned 'Nazi'...funny. Give her a tiny mustache under her nose and Hillary IS 'Hitler' here...

Only in your deranged imagination.

Trump is the one who is advocating deporting millions of people of another ethnic group. Just like Hitler did.
Hitler didn't deport anyone, numskull. They left of their own accord because he made it unpleasant to remain in the country.
Which is what the US should do.

No jobs.
No welfare.
No food stamps.
No housing.
No driver's licenses.
No tax payer-funded programs of any type.

FACT: Only a complete partisan can she has not broken law.
FACT: Al Capone was only found guilty for tax evasion.

Al Capone broke a law- prohibition - that everyone knew was silly.
He was not convicted of violating prohibition laws, moron.

Exactly my point. They couldn't make THAT case. Because people thought that law was stupid.

Just like Ken Starr had to go to Congress with his bullshit because he enpanelled three Grand Juries in DC, and those folks told him he was full of shit.

The real reason why Comey resorts to this kind of character assassination is because he knows a DC Grand Jury is going to look at him funny when he says, "See, See, Mrs. Clinton had a New York Times Story about Drone Strikes that the CIA Decided was classified three years after she left office!!!"

Funny, I thought he turned them into Lampshades and Bars of Soap... but never mind. I don't want to talk bad about your Alt-Right Heroes.

Which is what the US should do.

No jobs.
No welfare.
No food stamps.
No housing.
No driver's licenses.
No tax payer-funded programs of any type.

So another Trump supporter who admires Hitler. That's... scary.

Forum List

Back