Most Corrupt Presidential Candidate in US History

Well for one thing, because she said she did. But then again saying and doing two different things seems to be a trait of the left wing.

when did she say she did?

And how do we know these e-mails weren't already turned over or are ones that the FBI hasn't already seen. Because it appears that even though they've known about them for weeks, they haven't even gotten a search warrant to look at them yet.
...all 650,000+ of them you dolt. :lmao:

I repeat, you were in love with the FBI in July. It is so sad to see jilted lovers. That's what happens when you hitch your wagon to a corrupt candidate.

Point out to me where i was "in love with the FBI". I actually thought Comey cast around a lot of innuendo and came up with nothing.

Kind of like he's doing now.

you as in you liberals. Comey didn't cast innuendo he was very clear on what Hillary did. How he didn't recommend prosecution is the part I don't understand. For 10 minutes I thought there was no way he was letting her off the hook, and then he did.

Well for one thing, because she said she did. But then again saying and doing two different things seems to be a trait of the left wing.

when did she say she did?

And how do we know these e-mails weren't already turned over or are ones that the FBI hasn't already seen. Because it appears that even though they've known about them for weeks, they haven't even gotten a search warrant to look at them yet.

Perjury? Huma Abedin Swore To Turn Over All Devices Containing State Department Emails

Do you realize if Huma informed the FBI during the Summer this would not be an issue.

Why should she? If they had Hillary's servers, they had all the e-mails.

Why should she turn over something that as far as she knew, they already had?

Seeing the laptop in question is Anthony Weiner then the question should be why did he have those emails on his laptop!?!

If his wife was using his laptop then she was stupid seeing Anthony Weiner was using the same laptop to have conversation with a minor about sex and could have been hacked...

The investigation has more to do with Huma and Anthony and the fact those emails were on his laptop and most likely will not even effect Hillary Clinton except in the polls...

Do you realize if Huma informed the FBI during the Summer this would not be an issue.

Why should she? If they had Hillary's servers, they had all the e-mails.

Why should she turn over something that as far as she knew, they already had?

Seeing the laptop in question is Anthony Weiner then the question should be why did he have those emails on his laptop!?!

If his wife was using his laptop then she was stupid seeing Anthony Weiner was using the same laptop to have conversation with a minor about sex and could have been hacked...

The investigation has more to do with Huma and Anthony and the fact those emails were on his laptop and most likely will not even effect Hillary Clinton except in the polls...
I agree for the most part, the way Hillary is impacted how she allowed a member of her staff to have those emails to begin with and whether that was good judgment.

you as in you liberals. Comey didn't cast innuendo he was very clear on what Hillary did. How he didn't recommend prosecution is the part I don't understand. For 10 minutes I thought there was no way he was letting her off the hook, and then he did.

No, he insinuated that she had broken a bunch of laws, take my word for it, even though I'm not going to show you any evidence... but trust me, she really, really did... but I'm not going to prosecute.

And now that they've classified these documents retroactively, we can't actually see if they needed to be classified or not, even though Hillary has asked that they be declassified to clear the air months ago.

I agree for the most part, the way Hillary is impacted how she allowed a member of her staff to have those emails to begin with and whether that was good judgment.

again, a lot of these documents weren't "classified" until someone looked at them years after the fact, and decided they didn't want these discussed publically.

Hillary has asked repeatedly to declassify these documents so we can make our own judgments on them.

The problem with this investigation is that we are being asked to take a lot on faith that

1) These Emails really had super-secret stuff in them
2) That Hillary should have known they had super secret stuff in them
3) That someone might have seen them who shouldn't have.

Exculpatory evidence regarding Huma and her statements.

k9FfdoN.gif

again, a lot of these documents weren't "classified" until someone looked at them years after the fact, and decided they didn't want these discussed publically.

Hillary has asked repeatedly to declassify these documents so we can make our own judgments on them.

The problem with this investigation is that we are being asked to take a lot on faith that

1) These Emails really had super-secret stuff in them
2) That Hillary should have known they had super secret stuff in them
3) That someone might have seen them who shouldn't have.
Let's see how things go, you cannot say for sure.

I repeat, you were in love with the FBI in July. It is so sad to see jilted lovers. That's what happens when you hitch your wagon to a corrupt candidate.

Point out to me where i was "in love with the FBI". I actually thought Comey cast around a lot of innuendo and came up with nothing.

Politics will do that. "Forget the facts, what will the media say?!"

FACT is Hillary was never charged with any crime but that doesn't stop rightwingers (and their retard nominee) from running their mouth about what a big time corrupt criminal she is and how she should be jailed.

FACT is that there is NOTHING known about the contents of the emails on Wiener's pc, including by FBI who have yet to even get a warrant to look at them AND YET here we are "amid another Clinton controversy"!

FACT is Hillary was never charged with any crime but that doesn't stop rightwingers (and their retard nominee) from running their mouth about what a big time corrupt criminal she is and how she should be jailed.

FACT is that there is NOTHING known about the contents of the emails on Wiener's pc, including by FBI who have yet to even get a warrant to look at them AND YET here we are "amid another Clinton controversy"!

FACT: Only a complete partisan can she has not broken law.
FACT: Al Capone was only found guilty for tax evasion.

FACT: Only a complete partisan can she has not broken law.
FACT: Al Capone was only found guilty for tax evasion.

FACT: By this standard Trump is a rapist. He is due in court for raping a 13 old...so therefore he is a rapist.

..only a complete partisan would believe that Trump who constantly looks at little girls and talks how he will date them at some point didn't rape one.

...8.5 days left before the election & she's under investigation by the FBI...AGAIN!

Hillary's greed and desprate longing for power has driven her to drag the US into and through the sewers in her pursuit of the WH.

Her political spotlight started with her knowingly filing a false legal brief in an attempt to deny President Nixon of his legal council...and now is potentially ending in a corruption scandal that dwarfs Watergate.

'It's my turn' is her justification for running for president knowing all of this would come up. She didn't care. She knew the media and Barry would protect her...

Who cares if the country is dragged thru the mud or made a laughing stock as long as she ascends the 'throne'.

Trump's $40M fraud trial starts next month. Makes you wonder what other shit he pulled that didn't go to the DA, probably because of threats he made to his victims to keep quiet.

Under FBI investigation a 2nd time in a year, Perjury, obstruction, etc... Hillary and Huma forced Comey's hand.

clintonfamilyindex.jpg

You mentioned 'Nazi'...funny. Give her a tiny mustache under her nose and Hillary IS 'Hitler' here...

:p

Forum List

Back