Most Comprehensive List of 2020-2022 Election Fraud

Clearly, you have no principles.

Here we go:

1) The government shall serve the people

2) The people shall NOT serve anyone but the Lord, our One True God.

3) The people shall NOT covet money and power, nor any foul government which promotes foulness.

It has been written in stone. It has been written in history.

Now I am NOT saying "don't go out and get laid, get stoned, get radical". God granted your personal freedoms. What I am saying is that no good has ever come from a system that holds people down. The people know best, and any government should be but a tool of the people. It should not possess all, or anything, for that matter.

DOJ, FBI, DNC, maybe even RNC.
The people guided by God know best, and the people being guided by their own worldly wisdom will ultimately fail every single time sooner or later. Yes sinner's are going to sin, but forgiveness is a very merciful and forgiving thing. Thank God for it.

At some point yes we were all children, and we spoke as children yes, made mistakes as children yes, but when we become adult's, then we were to put away those childish things. Otherwise it's accountability time after that.

Struggles still remained, and the battle had to be won. Jesus won that battle for us AMEN. Thank him in your prayers, and turn to the Cross.

Clearly, you have no principles.
I didn't ask for another lame diversion.

I asked those in the BigLie crowd to show us what they consider to be their one single best piece of evidence for organized vote fraud, so we could discuss it in detail.

You would think they would be pleased to do so, if their evidence is so solid, yet none of them have accepted the challenge. It's as if they all know they're regurgitating faked propaganda stories which won't stand up to scrutiny. That's why they can only spew a Gish Gallup of conspiracy theories and then refuse to discuss any of them.

This is no diversion. Either you have well-founded principals to stand on, or you fall over.
And your evidence that I have no principles is ... what? Your various fact-free conspiracy theories about the government? That would imply the opposite, that you have no principles, since you'll embrace conspiracy theories in order to further your agenda.

Nor does invoking your god inspire confidence, as that's a tactic that immoral religious tyrants use to hold people down. If you want to claim a lack of religion indicates a lack of principles, you first have to prove God exists, and that such a God is the specific God you believe in. Good luck.

And then you whimpered and ran when I challenged you to post your single best piece of evidence. All of you run and cry when challenged. It's kind of what defines you, your cowardice.

You have nothing but a long list of manufactured crap, and everyone knows it, including you. You're all lying because the cult told you to lie, and you're all too gutless to refuse to follow cult orders.

Trump cultists, were you attracted to the Trump cult because you were already eunuchs, or were you snipped as part of the cult initiation ceremony? I just ask because no one with intact gonads would act like you all act.
Is there something wrong with your mind ? Some people need to be told twice >>

AGAIN, I posted a MOUNTAIN of 2020 election fraud 2 years ago. IT'S POSTED....It's IN THIS FORUM. In fact, it's been RE-POSTED about a dozen times over the past 2 years.

Are you starting to get this now ? I challenge YOU to read my postings of the frauds, and then take a QUIZ to prove you read the stuff. Wanna do it ? Or do YOU go gutless, running like a scared rabbit, showing off YOUR cowardice ?

Is there something wrong with your mind ? Some people need to be told twice >>

AGAIN, I posted a MOUNTAIN of 2020 election fraud 2 years ago. IT'S POSTED....It's IN THIS FORUM. In fact, it's been RE-POSTED about a dozen times over the past 2 years.

Are you starting to get this now ? I challenge YOU to read my postings of the frauds, and then take a QUIZ to prove you read the stuff. Wanna do it ? Or do YOU go gutless, running like a scared rabbit, showing off YOUR cowardice ?

Which is bullshit. The very first one on your list was easily debunked. Ready to move on to the next one?

Which is bullshit. The very first one on your list was easily debunked. Ready to move on to the next one?
1. I debunked your alleged debunking, AND also told you several times about that. Ho hum. yawn****

2. I'm ready to move on to ALL of the hundreds of evidences which you havent read, and dont have the foggiest clue about, are YOU ready to take a quiz on them ? Or would you like to say "there is no law", like you did about FL Statutes 316.061. 316.062, nd 316.065, ll of which you dint even know exist.

Lucky for you, you didn't get into any car accidents with damage, and confront a police officer at the scene. Lucky for you also that Dont Taz Me Bro covered your ass, by refusing to repost you saying "there is no law" after (lucky for you) he deleted that post. I should have done a screen shot of it. Dang!

And your evidence that I have no principles is ... what?

What: The simple fact that you have no principles. At least not any that agree with my studies of history and facts. What is the basis for your viewpoint that an all-inclusive government system is the best path forward for mankind?

A real principle states something that is based on history and a common understanding of the frailty of mankind.

Like this: "Any government that gains too much power always ends with corruption and graft". This statement is based on the known history of mankind.

And this: " to correct the government, a balance shall be established, and the people will control its government and use it as a tool against corruption and graft"

...you first have to prove God exists,

No, I don't. It is a personal belief system. I do not owe you, the state, or anyone any sort of proof of my beliefs.

and that such a God is the specific God you believe in. Good luck.

I have never said there is a specific God. There are many faces, but they all point to the same source: a great spirit

What is the basis for your viewpoint that an all-inclusive government system is the best path forward for mankind?
Given that I've never stated or implied such a thing, why did you make up such a crazy story?

If you can't debate me or any liberal, just admit it. Don't deflect by making up bizarre strawmen to attack. That doesn't fool anyone.

AGAIN, I posted a MOUNTAIN of 2020 election fraud 2 years ago.
And all of it was all garbage that you cut-and-pasted from a conspiracy kook website.

If you had something that wasn't garbage, you'd be willing to discuss one item in detail. You won't. And thus everyone sees that you can't back up your BS.

IT'S POSTED....It's IN THIS FORUM. In fact, it's been RE-POSTED about a dozen times over the past 2 years.

Gish Gallops aren't the last resort of a fraud. They're the first resort, which is why you depend on the sleazy tactic.

If you're not posting conspiracy twaddle, you should have no trouble discussing _one_ case that proves organized vote fraud. But you won't. You cry, you whimper, you make excuses, you run. That's because you're well aware that you're posting garbage. And so is the entire world, hence your sore-loser tears.

Given that I've never stated or implied such a thing, why did you make up such a crazy story?

I bring it up because you are voicing support for an ever bigger, more powerful, government. All of your statements, including attempting to cast me down for questioning such a behemoth.

If you can't debate me or any liberal, just admit it. Don't deflect by making up bizarre strawmen to attack. That doesn't fool anyone.
It seems you are switching topics and deflecting yourself.

We were talking about the possibility that elections are fraudulent, just like most other parts of our governmental system.

I say election oversight belongs in the hands of the people, the citezens.

You say the government should control every aspect of elections.

By the way, how do you feel about a foreign government contributing to a USA National political wing?

And where did the voices tell you I did that?

And what are the voices telling you now?
It was your voice, written in these tombs. Interesting it is that mamooth replied to such a deep and thoughtful comment in less than 60 seconds from the original post.

The voices are telling me you do not have any principals, and most likely you are AI echoing nonsense.

But I have time to kill. Go ahead.

What's the court record looking like these days? What's the win/loss count?

And all of it was all garbage that you cut-and-pasted from a conspiracy kook website.

If you had something that wasn't garbage, you'd be willing to discuss one item in detail. You won't. And thus everyone sees that you can't back up your BS.

Gish Gallops aren't the last resort of a fraud. They're the first resort, which is why you depend on the sleazy tactic.

If you're not posting conspiracy twaddle, you should have no trouble discussing _one_ case that proves organized vote fraud. But you won't. You cry, you whimper, you make excuses, you run. That's because you're well aware that you're posting garbage. And so is the entire world, hence your sore-loser tears.
There are serious posters and there are goofball looney tunes. You are among the latter. No point in wasting time. You haven't read the evidence I posted, don;t know what is in it or what the sources are, yet you denounce it as "conspiracy kook website".

Wouldn't matter what I posted, or where it came from, you would dismiss it, because you are a programmed robot unable to think like a normal human being. Sad.

I recall nothing of any Gish Gallops - what are you talking about ?

My evidences posted are accurate, and you have presented NOTHING to counter that claim, and nothing of any substance whatsoever.

There are serious posters
And you're not one of them.

It's not your fault. You were just born with a less-than-stellar brain, and no one had the heart to tell you that. Instead, you've been told your whole life how special you are, and given endless participation trophies, so you have no idea that you're so goddamned stupid. Then the Trump cult came along, and told you how awesome you are for being a raving nitwit, so you gave them your soul in return.

And that's why it gets left up to me to stage these interventions.

So, how is your cult babble working out with the courts? Not so well? That would tell a normal person something. Cult imbeciles, however, aren't normal, so they invoke idiot conspiracy theories to explain why they keep faceplanting.

Forum List

Back