Most americans believe the media is the enemy of the people

Western journalism is pretty much dead.

What we have now or corporatized extentions of the state department.

The most damaging consequence being that trustees in those extentions are among the least informed people on the planet and are statistically no danger to interrupting the power of the status quo.

The most dangerous man in the world is the one who is capable of thinking and reasoning for himself. They don't want that. Huh uh. And, so, we get what we get. Which is a steady stream of low-value smut from these corporate extentions of the central government.

Just for giggles, here's a very brief, partial list of former intelligence agents reflecting both sides of the party-of-one who went on to litigate policy via varying roles within these corporate extentions from under the cloak of journalism...

John Brennan, James Clapper, Chuck Rosenberg, Michael Hayden, Frank Figliuzzi, Fran Townsend, Stephen Hall, Samantha Vinograd, Andrew McCabe, Josh Campbell, Asha Rangappa, Phil Mudd, James Gagliano, Jeremy Bash, Susan Hennessey, Ned Price, Rick Francona....could go on

Last edited:
I have a t-shirt that says the biggest virus in America is our msm and when I wear it in public I get constant comments on it. Everyone wants to know where I bought it.

Keep your head in the sand if you like. Matters not to me
I have a Cheech and Chong Emoji tee shirt that I get comments on from everybody.

All I'm saying is dems are likely to say Faux is and the Neo-GOP will say most all the other are.

So enjoy your partisan slip.

Thank you for that typical fascist reaction to a simple question.

How long will the Normal folks in the old GOP stand for these fascist invading their once Grand Old Party? Stand up. Be counted. Kick these scumbags to the curb. Do it for Mom, Baseball and Apple Pie!

Thank you for that typical fascist reaction to a simple question.

How long will the Normal folks in the old GOP stand for these fascist invading their once Grand Old Party? Stand up. Be counted. Kick these scumbags to the curb. Do it for Mom, Baseball and Apple Pie!
It's what you deserve.

I have a Cheech and Chong Emoji tee shirt that I get comments on from everybody.

All I'm saying is dems are likely to say Faux is and the Neo-GOP will say most all the other are.

So enjoy your partisan slip.
Both are correct.

Forum List

Back