Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Who is Ebba Ackerlund? Ah - got it - an 11 years old girl, who was murdered from a godless man from Usbekistan in Sweden on reason of islamistic terror. The racist terrorist Anders Behring Breivick murdered in Utoya 76 very young human beings on reason of hate against Muslims. A-terror - B-terror - who cares?

I deny nothing. And you are on your own without any doubt a brainwashed racist, who uses different standards for different people. In New Zealand murdered an Australian citizens of New Zealand. Shoud New Zealand now bomb down Australia? How absurde would be such a thought? No - all citicens of New Zealand are deeply shocked and all of them need our understanding and serios tryings to find out, how we all are able to stop such massacres forever - before such things happen again at any other place in the world. All nations in the world are now able to learn from New Zealand. Neverthelless I had wished New Zealand never had to make such a bitter experience. Its enough trouble not to be able to be a perfect paradise - but no one needs a hell on Earth. God bless New Zealand.

It is easy to stop terrorist murders. Stop the immigration of Muslims into European lands.

Which is more important, ignoring ancient cultural and racial differences or preventing terrorism?

Europe has made it's choice and now pays the consequences. It will get worse.

You obviously do not like the US. You blame US citizens for foreign policy. I did not support the war in Iraq but what I think I does not matter. Even Barack Obama who was hailed a hero in Europe... continued and escalated the war. Trump ran on promises to bring troops home and stop fighting constant wars. He won. Then what happened?

The media and opposition party concocted a scheme to remove Trump from power.
That is what happens to politicians who threaten the status quo.

It is easy to stop terrorist murders. Stop the immigration of Muslims into European lands.

Huh?
NZ isn't a European land...and the terrorism wasn't carried out by a Muslim.
Go on...give us some more wrong statements...I know you can.

NZ was colonized by European settlers.

The mosque shooter was motivated by Muslim atrocities against Europeans.

Thanks for trying.

Who is Ebba Ackerlund? Ah - got it - an 11 years old girl, who was murdered from a godless man from Usbekistan in Sweden on reason of islamistic terror. The racist terrorist Anders Behring Breivick murdered in Utoya 76 very young human beings on reason of hate against Muslims. A-terror - B-terror - who cares?

I deny nothing. And you are on your own without any doubt a brainwashed racist, who uses different standards for different people. In New Zealand murdered an Australian citizens of New Zealand. Shoud New Zealand now bomb down Australia? How absurde would be such a thought? No - all citicens of New Zealand are deeply shocked and all of them need our understanding and serios tryings to find out, how we all are able to stop such massacres forever - before such things happen again at any other place in the world. All nations in the world are now able to learn from New Zealand. Neverthelless I had wished New Zealand never had to make such a bitter experience. Its enough trouble not to be able to be a perfect paradise - but no one needs a hell on Earth. God bless New Zealand.

Which is more important, ignoring ancient cultural and racial differences or preventing terrorism?

Why are US-Americans seldom shy to say the greatest bullshit?

You obviously do not like the US.

You are the US - not so I. Do you love yourself? Do you love your partner and your neighbors? Do you love your life and your friends perspective for the future? Or do you think better to fuck than to pray is the best way of life?

You blame US citizens for foreign policy.

Foreign policy? Such a thing exists in the USA? Thought everyone is a devil who is not a citizen of the USA except he is a citizen of the USA who is not a real citizen of the "New USA" as long as he denies the new doctrine of the George W. Bush/Trump-SA governments: "torture is the continuation of policy by other means".

I did not support the war in Iraq but what I think I does not matter. Even Barack Obama who was hailed a hero in Europe... continued and escalated the war. Trump ran on promises to bring troops home and stop fighting constant wars. He won. Then what happened?

Donald the unacceptable troublemaker Trump? The destroyer of the republican party? The man who talks shit about honorable US-Americans, while this troublemaking asshole infiltrates all institutions of the USA - and lots of allies - with his troublemaking spitlickers? The destroyer of the NATO as a serios institution of defense by forcing all idiots worldwide to accept his audacity to cancel the Washington treaty about Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces which was made once from Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev?

The media and opposition party concocted a scheme to remove Trump from power. That is what happens to politicians who threaten the status quo.

Be happy when Trump still is not hanging in a self-made war because of high treason. Slowly this dynamite fisher will become more and more succesful in his honorless war against all forms of love, wisdom, dignity, integrity, freedom and economy - while the same time the real problems of the world and god's creation are ignored from this senile idiot.

Last edited:

You obviously do not like the US. You blame US citizens for foreign policy. I did not support the war in Iraq but what I think I does not matter. Even Barack Obama who was hailed a hero in Europe... continued and escalated the war. Trump ran on promises to bring troops home and stop fighting constant wars. He won. Then what happened?

Huh?

National anthem of New Zealand:

Thanks for trying.

This extremistic and extreme idiot had absolutelly not an any concete idea about the real life in Europe of the year 2019 AD. He followed some obscure and absurde ideas about wars around Vienna from the Osman empire and the Holy Roman Empire. No one will be able to solve problems of Austria somewhen in 15xx or 16xx by murdering citizens of New Zealand in 20xx.

Last edited:

Huh?

Thanks for trying.

NZ was colonised by Polynesian settlers.
The mosque shooter was a terrorist against a Polynesian nation.
I hope you learned something.

Huh?

Thanks for trying.

NZ was colonised by Polynesian settlers.
The mosque shooter was a terrorist against a Polynesian nation.
I hope you learned something.

------------------------------------------------------------ agree about the 'maori cannibals' settling in maybe prehistory but i'll have to look to see when they arrived unless you know and want to divulge a date or estimate . But then the'euros' came in the 1850 or thereabouts and did the CIVILIZING of 'new zealand' and small and probably unsuccessful civilizing of your Indigenous 'black power / maori' gangs IDB .

Why are US-Americans seldom shy to say the greatest bullshit?

You obviously do not like the US.

You are the US - not so I. Do you love yourself? Do you love your partner and your neighbors? Do you love your life and your friends perspective for the future? Or do you think better to fuck than to pray is the best way of life?

You blame US citizens for foreign policy.

Foreign policy? Such a thing exists in the USA? Thought everyone is a devil who is not a citizen of the USA except he is a citizen of the USA who is not a real citizen of the "New USA" as long as he denies the new doctrine of the George W. Bush/Trump-SA governments: "torture is the continuation of policy by other means".

I did not support the war in Iraq but what I think I does not matter. Even Barack Obama who was hailed a hero in Europe... continued and escalated the war. Trump ran on promises to bring troops home and stop fighting constant wars. He won. Then what happened?

Donald the unacceptable troublemaker Trump? The destroyer of the republican party? The man who talks shit about honorable US-Americans, while this troublemaking asshole infiltrates all institutions of the USA - and lots of allies - with his troublemaking spitlickers? The destroyer of the NATO as a serios institution of defense by forcing all idiots worldwide to accept his audacity to cancel the Washington treaty about Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces which was made once from Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev?

The media and opposition party concocted a scheme to remove Trump from power. That is what happens to politicians who threaten the status quo.

Be happy when Trump still is not hanging in a self-made war because of high treason. Slowly this dynamite fisher will become more and more succesful in his honorless war against all forms of love, wisdom, dignity, integrity, freedom and economy - while the same time the real problems of the world and god's creation are ignored from this senile idiot.

You are the US - not so I.
No, I am not the USA. I am one citizen in a nation of some 300 million individuals.

Or do you think better to fuck than to pray is the best way of life?
It sounds as if you are applying some kind of demeaning stereotype to me, implying that I am a immoral promiscuous sinner. If you're looking for that type of American, talk to a democrat.

I noticed you left out someone between Bush and Trump. Who was that guy? Brown fella...big ears...Oh yeah.
His name was Barack Obama. Euro-trash like you awarded him the nobel peace prize for being black. He want on to continue the same mid-east policies as his predecessor. He dropped tens of thousands of bombs. Spent several billion dollars more on the military than did Bush. He invaded and wrecked Libya. He did not close Guantanamo. Why did you not mention him? What has Trump done that is so much worse than Obama?

The man who talks shit about honorable US-Americans

You mean, John McCain? The warmonger who joked about bombing Iran? Yeah, great guy.

The destroyer of the NATO

Why should US citizens for whom you Euro-trash have nothing but contempt for, pay for your protection?

Fuck you. I hope Russia invades your formerly proud nation and wipes away all the weakness.
I'm afraid all that will be left behind are the Arabs you've imported.

... Fuck you. I hope Russia invades your formerly proud nation and wipes away all the weakness.

Nazi - you do not have any idea how many people, who have roots in Russia, live in Germany. Lots. By the way: In case Germany would win this what idiots from the USA call "war" against Russia, then Europe and the USA will be erased fom this planet with Russian nukes - and the USA would answer with a total nuclear overkill, which would solve all problems of all mankind in this universe here.

Inshallah! ... ah sorry: "Inschallah!" - our Arabs speak German, while we hunt Donalds.

Last edited:
... Fuck you. I hope Russia invades your formerly proud nation and wipes away all the weakness.

Nazi - you do not have any idea how many people who have roots in Russia live in Germany. Lots. By the way: In case Germany would win this what idiots from the USA call "war" against Russia, then Europe and the USA will be erased fom this planet with Russian nukes - and the USA would answer with a total nuclear overkill, which would solve all problems of all mankind in this universe here.

Inshallah! ... ah sorry: "Inschallah!" - our Arabs speak German, while we hunt Donalds.

You didn't answer my question.

Why should American tax payers fund NATO knowing that Europeans hate us?

Nazi - you do not have any idea how many people who have roots in Russia live in Germany. Lots. By the way: In case Germany would win this what idiots from the USA call "war" against Russia, then Europe and the USA will be erased fom this planet with Russian nukes - and the USA would answer with a total nuclear overkill, which would solve all problems of all mankind in this universe here.

Take your soldiers and go home. We don't need them here. The stupid discussion of the Anti-Mexicano Donaldo Trumpo - ¿what for heavens sake is not stupid what this man says and what he is fighting for? - about money in context of defense is only interesting for the superrich producers of totally useless weapons in the USA. The American taxpayers pay their own army. - that's all what you are doing. And whatever Germany is doing or not doing has absolutely nothing to do with any self-made problem of the USA. The situation in the USA is similiar as it is in Great Britain. For decades the poiticians there lied and made others responsible for the own mistakes - specially the EU and "Hitler-"Germany. And the same is doing the USA. It is always easy to use war-cliches. Time to wake up and to recognize: "war is over". The 21st century and 3rd millenium had started yet. Mankind is not able to continue the absolutelly senseless path of violence, if it likes to survive.

Last edited:

Take your soldiers and go home. We don't need them here. The stupid discussion of the Anti-Mexican Donaldo Trumpo - ¿what for heavens sake is not stupid what this man says and what he is fighting for? - about money in context of defense is only interesting for the superrich producers of totally useless weapons in the USA.

Without American soldiers, who will protect you? Surely not yourselves, guns are immoral. Will you strap bombs to your pet muslims to defend your borders from invasion?

Take your soldiers and go home. We don't need them here. The stupid discussion of the Anti-Mexican Donaldo Trumpo - ¿what for heavens sake is not stupid what this man says and what he is fighting for? - about money in context of defense is only interesting for the superrich producers of totally useless weapons in the USA.

Without American soldiers, who will protect you?

US-soldiers are not able to defend what they hate. We let them here because you have fun with this kind of antiquated nonsense.

Surely not yourselves, guns are immoral. Will you strap bombs to your pet muslims to defend your borders from invasion?

Last edited:

US-soldiers are not able to defend what they hate. We let them here because you have fun with this kind of antiquated nonsense.

Surely not yourselves, guns are immoral. Will you strap bombs to your pet muslims to defend your borders from invasion?

If defending your nation is antiquated then why are you angry about NATO?

If defending your nation

In a similiar way how the Romans once defended Carthago in a third world war - ah sorry: a third mediterranean war?

is antiquated then why are you angry about NATO?

I'm not angry about the NATO. The problem is only that Trump had destroyed this defence alliance with his "USA first and only"-nationalism. (Besides that Erdogan destroys the NATO too). If Putin took really care to help Trump to become president of the USA, then this was one of the best strategies I ever saw in my life. He's a political genius. Costed Putin nearly nothing, while this damaged the western world in a most effective way. But indeed I do not think Putin likes to damage the western world. I guess he is more worried about the instability of the USA, than he is able to enjoy now the totally stupid politics of the USA.

Last edited:
a little more info on 'maori' and probably racially intermixed gangs in 'new zealand' and the question is , why so many gangs in 'new zealand . --- Why New Zealand has so many gang members ---

I don't know a lot about the situation in New Zealand - but one of the worst crimes "the USA" ever made was to break Geronimo by murdering his wife and children, so he lost his real indian roots and became a kind of cheap bad copy of this, what "the USA" liked to see in native Americans during his time of history. All this wrong categories were "civilized" categories - and not categories of the real human nature of human beings like Geronimo too, who could had been a lovely man, if "the whites" had not made him to a kind of monster by following like a man in trance the games of "the civilized". History. No one is able to change it. ... But ...

Are the civilized elites of the USA - as for example also president George W. Bush did it once - still celebrating the genocide on the Red Indian nations by drinking blood - ¿or was it red wine or another form of alcohol or drug? - out of the skull of Geronimo? Is the criminal organisation "skull and bones" still existing in the USA and are still members of this criminal gang admired members of the leading elites of the "civilized" USA?

Last edited:
here is some info on 'new zealand' and its 'maori' civilization before the 'maori' were civilized , if that ever happened . It makes interesing reading as far as i am concerned Zang . --- Cannibalism in New Zealand: Woe to the White Man Who Falls Into Their Hands ---

Oh by the way: I am a blond, blue eyed, white German. The Nazis called people like me "Aryan" - but indeed I have Jewish ancestors too.

One of the results of the nonsense, which the Nazis had propagated, was a young student, who shot down some years ago in Munich lots of people. The boy had parents from the Iran - but grew up in Germany. Looks like he heard that "Aryan" and "Iranian" are the same expression - what's somehow true, if it is not only a kind of mystic expression - but that's in this context as unimportant as anything else in context racism.

Most people in the world still say "Germans" and "Jews" and think this were different populations in Germany. But this is wrong. Jews were Germans like all others - but Jews were not "Aryans". This expression had nothing to do with the Iran. This expression excluded Jews, that's why the Nazis used it - and not because this has anything to do with the Iran.

But what thought this young student, who had heavy psychological problems and tried to solve this psychological problems with a gun? The mass-media are fast today. They hear "young man from the Iran" and "amok shooter" and know everything what they like to know and what justifies their prejudices. But in case of the this boy nearly all early informations had been wrong. Indeed he was a brainwashed Nazi, what had caused problems with his comrades in school. He liked to shoot down his comrades - specially comrades, who also had biologically not German roots but grew up in Germany - as he himselve grew up here. But he did not shoot in a school - he did do so in a mall, where his comrades often were. Unfortunatelly he started a also a shooting with the police in the end of this drama and so he did not survive. They had no chance to get him alive. Could be interesting to find out whether an impulse to do suicide could have to do something with such an extrenely strange behavior.

So what was called in this case "islamistic terror" was indeed a kind of school shooting. And when we think about that school shootings are an invention, which came from the USA to Germany, then the crazyness of this all has only an additional confusing dimension.

So not only every propagandist of hate here and in the whole world should know: one day god will ask you something - with angry eyes or with smiling eyes. Try to look in smiling eyes. If you need help because you lose the smiling eyes of god - try to find help. We are still here.

Last edited:
i'll bet money that you never met any 'indians' in your life yet you talk about 'geronimo' . Mostly , they are just like any other person unless they are pwicks. I grew up with 'chippewas' , first girlfriend was 'chippewa; , french and was very pretty . moral and shy . Some of my friends were 'chippewa' and other . My high school Mascot was the home of the REDMAN .

Forum List

Back