Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Sure you laugh at me. You would shoot me also down laughing. And afterwards you would call me a criminal idiot, because I did not buy your weapons.
What's that? You -were- wrong and you -did- try to move the goalpost?
I accept your apology.
I fear the policmen, which will have to shoot you down one day, will have to use silver bullets.
I cannot help but laugh at he fact the point you wanted to make backfired on you
That's what happens when you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.
I do not have only a little idea about what is going on in your brain.
Given you don't have the capacity to handle the torque, that's probably good.

An idiot is able to kill Archimedes - but not able to be Archimedes. You should perhaps start to learn something by starting to try learn how to learn. "To learn" means to change the own behavior, because of the "torque" of the spirit. So if your own spirit is not strong enough ask god for help. Who takes the sword will fall by the sword.

Last edited:
The law does not prevent people form committing crimes with machineguns, because it cannot prevent people from committing crimes with machineguns.
Thus, the number of machineguns in circulation is irrelevant.
The law controls legal possession of machine guns is the answer for all but the invincibly ignorant. You can recite your dogmatic mantras all day long but reality will laugh at you.

What's that? You -were- wrong and you -did- try to move the goalpost?
I accept your apology.
I fear the policmen, which will have to shoot you down one day, will have to use silver bullets.
I cannot help but laugh at he fact the point you wanted to make backfired on you
An idiot is able to kill Archimede....
Ok - you've become boring.
Buh-bye.

The law does not prevent people form committing crimes with machineguns, because it cannot prevent people from committing crimes with machineguns.
Thus, the number of machineguns in circulation is irrelevant.
The law controls legal possession of machine guns.
Does the law control illegal possession?
Does the law prevent illegal actions?
No?
There you go.

An idiot is able to kill Archimede....
Ok - you've become boring.
Buh-bye.

I'm tired about extremists like you, who rule the world, because the 80-97% of the peaceful populations don't take them theír guns away, because they were too patient for too long time. The most people seem still not be able to see in the dangerous toys of crying puppies and sissies like you, what their guns are really for them: drugs! It's impossible to substitute a lack of wisdom and a lack of love with deadly godless weapons and absurde ways how to think.

Aufgestanden ist er, welcher lange schlief,
Aufgestanden unten aus Gewölben tief.
In der Dämmrung steht er, groß und unerkannt,
Und den Mond zerdrückt er in der schwarzen Hand.

In den Abendlärm der Städte fällt es weit,
Frost und Schatten einer fremden Dunkelheit,
Und der Märkte runder Wirbel stockt zu Eis.
Es wird still. Sie sehn sich um. Und keiner weiß.

In den Gassen faßt es ihre Schulter leicht.
Eine Frage. Keine Antwort. Ein Gesicht erbleicht.
In der Ferne wimmert ein Geläute dünn
Und die Bärte zittern um ihr spitzes Kinn.

Auf den Bergen hebt er schon zu tanzen an
Und er schreit: Ihr Krieger alle, auf und an.
Und es schallet, wenn das schwarze Haupt er schwenkt,
Drum von tausend Schädeln laute Kette hängt.

Einem Turm gleich tritt er aus die letzte Glut,
Wo der Tag flieht, sind die Ströme schon voll Blut.
Zahllos sind die Leichen schon im Schilf gestreckt,
Von des Todes starken Vögeln weiß bedeckt.

Über runder Mauern blauem Flammenschwall
Steht er, über schwarzer Gassen Waffenschall.
Über Toren, wo die Wächter liegen quer,
Über Brücken, die von Bergen Toter schwer.

In die Nacht er jagt das Feuer querfeldein
Einen roten Hund mit wilder Mäuler Schrein.
Aus dem Dunkel springt der Nächte schwarze Welt,
Von Vulkanen furchtbar ist ihr Rand erhellt.

Und mit tausend roten Zipfelmützen weit
Sind die finstren Ebnen flackend überstreut,
Und was unten auf den Straßen wimmelt hin und her,
Fegt er in die Feuerhaufen, daß die Flamme brenne mehr.

Und die Flammen fressen brennend Wald um Wald,
Gelbe Fledermäuse zackig in das Laub gekrallt.
Seine Stange haut er wie ein Köhlerknecht
In die Bäume, daß das Feuer brause recht.

Eine große Stadt versank in gelbem Rauch,
Warf sich lautlos in des Abgrunds Bauch.
Aber riesig über glühnden Trümmern steht
Der in wilde Himmel dreimal seine Fackel dreht,

Über sturmzerfetzter Wolken Widerschein,
In des toten Dunkels kalten Wüstenein,
Daß er mit dem Brande weit die Nacht verdorr,
Pech und Feuer träufet unten auf Gomorrh.

Georg Heym, 1911

Last edited:
No?
There you go.
It reduces the instances of such things, as demonstrated by the number of belt fed machine guns in circulation. That you want to play all or nothing is merely a game on your part to avoid acknowledging the paucity of your arguments.

The actual truth in the real world is demonstrated by the low instances of belt fed machine guns.

I accept US rightard gun nuts avoid reality.

No response?
Thought so.

It's unimportant what someone says to you. You are not able to change your mind. You are possessed by the idea "firearms". But indeed to buy firearms is only a waste of money in our times today, because the only senseful use of firearms is to shoot holes in pieces of round paper to get the wonderful feeling to be a good shooter. Buy tanks, what's better if you don't trust in your own police or army. Or nukes if you like to force the current government in Washington to stop their totally stupid politics. Or you try it with the might of some pieces of paper: read books. Books are a very good substitution for bulletproof waistcoats, specially if you use prints on some kevlar pages inside.

Last edited:

No response?
Thought so.

It's unimportant what someone says to you. You are not able to change your mind. You are possessed by the idea "firearms". But indeed to buy firearms is only a waste of money in our times today, because the only senseful use of firearms is to shoot holes in pieces of round paper to get the wonderful feeling to be a good shooter. Buy tanks, what's better if you don't trust in your own police or army. Or nukes if you like to force the current government in Washington to stop their totally stupid politics. Or you try it with the might of some pieces of paper: read books. Books are a very good substitution for bulletproof waistcoats, specially if you use prints on some kevlar pages inside.

Well.....according to the U.S. Centers For Disease Control, Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murders.....those are not pieces of paper, but innocent people whose lives are saved because they own and perhaps carry a gun for self defense.....

No?
There you go.
It reduces the instances of such things, as demonstrated by the number of belt fed machine guns in circulation. That you want to play all or nothing is merely a game on your part to avoid acknowledging the paucity of your arguments.

The actual truth in the real world is demonstrated by the low instances of belt fed machine guns.

I accept US rightard gun nuts avoid reality.

No, moron......belt fed machine guns aren't used by more criminals because you can't hide them in your baby mommas purse, or under your car seat.........and belt fed machine guns are unnecessary for rape, robbery and murder.....if they were needed, criminals would have them.

No, moron......belt fed machine guns aren't used by more criminals because you can't hide them in your baby mommas purse, or under your car seat.........and belt fed machine guns are unnecessary for rape, robbery and murder.....if they were needed, criminals would have them.

Criminals are not automatically mad - but the complete weapon-logic of your culture is crazy. Weapons are first of all a threat for the idiot who has the weapons and for the neighbours of this idiot: what means only very very strict rules help in case someone thinks he's not able to live without weapons. In the cities of the middle ages, which were really not able to survive without weapons, the weapons were in weapon chambers. No normal citizen needed weapons in the daily life - even not in this indeed very dangerous times of history. Everyone was well trained to be able to use weapons, what was the duty of every citizen, but no one had weapons.

The weapon-hell the USA creates it creates on its own just for fun - without any real need to have to do so. And your children suffer extremly in this hell by every school shooting and everyone in your nation has to live with the fear of "shootings" (mass murder with firearms). As far as I can see you are not able to leave this hell with weapons. So let the weapons behind. Destroy what makes you destructive.

Last edited:

No response?
Thought so.

Well.....according to the U.S. Centers For Disease Control, Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murders.....

Germans don't do so, because our legal guns are in most cases not available. But in generell we have much less rapes, robberies and murder. The sexual delicts grew in the last years, but fortunatelly on the main reason because women call now immediatelly the police and are not ashamed any longer on the wrong reason, because men are pigs. Sorry, pigs, for this offence.

those are not pieces of paper, but innocent people whose lives are saved because they own and perhaps carry a gun for self defense.....

A weapon is first of all a threat for the own person and the own family. In the age up to 45 years suicide is a main reason for death in the USA. In about 50% are used weapons to do suicide. I don't need such ugly bloody dead bodies. I prefer people who try to do suicide with the power of the own free will by holding their breath. I can live and laugh a lot with such survivors.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back