Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Germans don't do so, because our legal guns are in most cases not available. But in generell we have much less rapes, robberies and murder. The sexual delicts grew in the last years, but fortunatelly on the main reason because women call now immediatelly the police and are not ashamed any longer on the wrong reason, because men are pigs. Sorry, pigs, for this offence.

those are not pieces of paper, but innocent people whose lives are saved because they own and perhaps carry a gun for self defense.....

A weapon is first of all a threat for the own person and the own family. In the age up to 45 years suicide is a main reason for death in the USA. In about 50% are used weapons to do suicide. I don't need such ugly bloody dead bodies. I prefer people who try to do suicide with the power of the own free will by holding their breath. I can live and laugh a lot with such survivors.

I think we both know exactly why rape is on the rise in Germany.

Because criminals don't need them to rape women, they don't need them to commit armed robbery and the don't need them to kill their gang rivals
The Las Vegas shooter needed them.

1 out of 320 million people.......

58 human beings killed 851 human beings hurted from 22,000 visitors of a concert. The number of the traumatized people is unknown. Counted in money this would had been a damage in the size of billions of dollars. I heard the criminal organization NRA had collected this money from the weapon producers and weapon traders and gave it to the victims? Oh sorry - I did not hear this: this had happened only in a totally surreal dream, where Jesus Christ was king of the hearts of the people of gods own nation.

Last edited:
Germans don't do so, because our legal guns are in most cases not available. But in generell we have much less rapes, robberies and murder. The sexual delicts grew in the last years, but fortunatelly on the main reason because women call now immediatelly the police and are not ashamed any longer on the wrong reason, because men are pigs. Sorry, pigs, for this offence.

those are not pieces of paper, but innocent people whose lives are saved because they own and perhaps carry a gun for self defense.....

A weapon is first of all a threat for the own person and the own family. In the age up to 45 years suicide is a main reason for death in the USA. In about 50% are used weapons to do suicide. I don't need such ugly bloody dead bodies. I prefer people who try to do suicide with the power of the own free will by holding their breath. I can live and laugh a lot with such survivors.

Rape is not on the rise in Germany. The unbelievable bad behavior of your president against women and the disaster in Hollywood and other places of the world caused a movement with the name #MeToo worldwide and as a result of this movement women are not so shy any longer to inform the police. The slogan is "no means no".

If you think in this context about the problems of the years 2015, 2016 when we had to help in a very short time to many refugees from the Arabian World in context of the desastrous war in Syria - some of this refugees drunk to much alcohol and lost control - then this problems are not very important any longer.

Your avatar shows by the way very clear: You are an enemy of Germany and the western world.

Last edited:

Rape is not on the rise in Germany. The unbelievable bad behavior of your president against women and the disaster in Hollywood and other places of the world caused a movement with the name #MeToo worldwide and as a result of this movement women are not so shy any longer to inform the police. The slogan is "no means no".

If you think in this context about the problems of the years 2015, 2016 when we had to help in a very short time to many refugees from the Arabian World in context of the desastrous war in Syria - some of this refugees drunk to much alcohol and lost control - then this problems are not very important any longer.

Your avatar shows by the way very clear: You are an enemy of Germany and the western world.

Unlike your precious innocent drunken islamic revelers, Ive never raped or molested a woman.

Unlike your precious innocent drunken islamic revelers, Ive never raped or molested a woman.

US-soldiers raped lots of French and German women during and after world war 2, enemy mine. And we never had in Germany big problems with Muslims from Turkey. We got some problem with Arabs - your best allies - because we never made any big experiences with Arabs in history. Whatever: Everyone in Germany has to learn to respect all women - or we will send him to one of the places in one of this nights no man likes to be at one of this places in one of this nights.

Last edited:
Because criminals don't need them to rape women, they don't need them to commit armed robbery and the don't need them to kill their gang rivals

58 human beings killed 851 human beings hurted from 22,000 visitors of a concert. The number of the traumatized people is unknown. Counted in money this would had been a damage in the size of billions of dollars. I heard the criminal organization NRA had collected this money from the weapon producers and weapon traders and gave it to the victims? Oh sorry - I did not hear this: this had happened only in a totally surreal dream, where Jesus Christ was king of the hearts of the people of gods own nation.

A muslim terrorist in France used a rental truck to kill 86 people and wound 435......rental trucks are deadlier than guns.

A muslim terrorist in France used a rental truck to kill 86 people and wound 435......rental trucks are deadlier than guns.

And what do you like to say with this words? Muslims are evil? Trucks are evil? Rental is evil? But guns are good, because cars are made not on reason to kill others? In Germany someone used by the way also a truck or a van as a weapon and killed innocent people at a very famous place in Berlin, where everyone could had been a visitor in the beginning of the Christmas tide some years ago. We made a lot to minimize this risk at all Christmas markets and in all pedestrian zones all over Germany. But indeed we are often very carefree too. In 2006 for example we knew it could happen everywhere a terror attack - but no one took care, because no one was able to do so. In "public viewings" everywhere all over our republic people from lots of nations had celebrated the world championship in football (soccer). A wonderful year. One of the best.

Translation:

Xavier Naidoo - Dieser Weg lyrics + English translation (Version #4)

This path
Versions: #1#2#3#4

So I went along this road and it led towards me
The song you sang last night is now playing within me
A couple more steps and there I was1 with the key to this door

This path won't be an easy one, this path is going to be rocky and hard
You won't agree with many people, but this life, it offers so much more

It was just a glimpse, for a moment I didn't pay attention2
Then I took a small step3 and then I realized:

This path won't be an easy one, this path is going to be rocky and hard
You won't agree with many people, but this life, it offers so much more

Some may kick you, some may love you, some may give themselves up for you
Some may bless you. Don't set your sail while the wind is quenching the sea4

• 1. Or "and then I arrived".
  • 2. Lit. "I wasn't there"
  • 3. As in "A small step for a man...".
  • 4. "Aufbrausen" usually means "to flare up (with anger)", here it's an artistic variation referring to "brausender Wind" (wuthering wind).

Last edited:

Rape is not on the rise in Germany. -some of this refugees drunk to much alcohol and lost control - then this problems are not very important any longer.

Tell that to the women raped by these animal invaders...

Rape is not on the rise in Germany. -some of this refugees drunk to much alcohol and lost control - then this problems are not very important any longer.

Someone - I don't know in the moment from which nation he came, in his papers he was 17 (indeed he was 22 years or older) - knocked out and raped a female 18 years old student, who always fought for the slogan "refugees welcome". Afterwards he threw her into a river so she has drowned. I do not see a big difference between a Nazi like you and this honorless murderer. But I see a big differnce between lovely animals and human beings on such an extremly deep level of spirit. Be happy if god gives not your soul into her hands too. One main reason for the stream of refugees and the inability to control this stream was the stupid politics and the military interventions of your own war hungry nation.

impuretrash

You did more than only disqualify yourselve with your "thank you" comment. For you as well as the extremist Vastator it's totally unimportant whether a German died or anyone else from any other nation. As long as "you" are able to hate you are happy. A long as "you" are able to kill you are a hero. The rest is drugs and greed and narcism.

Last edited:

Someone - I don't know in the moment from which nation he came, in his papers he was 17 (indeed he was 22 years or older) - knocked out and raped a female 18 years old student, who always fought for the slogan "refugees welcome". Afterwards he threw her into a river so she has drowned. I do not see a big difference between a Nazi like you and this honorless murderer. But I see a big differnce between lovely animals and human beings on such an extremly deep level of spirit. Be happy if god gives not your soul into her hands too. One main reason for the stream of refugees and the inability to control this stream was the stupid politics and the military interventions of your own war hungry nation.

So you see no difference between rapist, murder, invaders; and patriots who have, and will defend their nation, and folk..? That’s more than half your problem right there. Just ask the family of that dead, raped girl what the difference is. I’m sure they can clear it up for you...

impuretrash

You did more than only disqualify yourselve with your "thank you" comment. For you as well as the extremist Vastator it's totally unimportant whether a German died or anyone else from any other nation. As long as "you" are able to hate you are happy. A long as "you" are able to kill you are a hero. The rest is drugs and greed and narcism.

And now you demonstrate your inability to differentiate “love, from “hate”? Just how fucked in the head are you? Honestly..?

Vastator, impuretrash, M14 Shooter

What do you try to justify here in case of the Mosque shooting in New Zealand? The victims are responsible for to be murdered? How mad are you?

I am not trying to justify the mosque shooting. Doing violence to innocent people is wrong, no matter who does it. It is wrong when muslims do it.

But you seem to hold muslims to a different standard of behavior. You make excuses for their deviant acts and deny that there is even a problem. You call me mad but you are the one suffering from a delusion.

A guilty conscience has been implanted in your brain by your government because of what Germany did during WWII

You did more than only disqualify yourselve with your "thank you" comment. For you as well as the extremist @Vastator it's totally unimportant whether a German died or anyone else from any other nation. As long as "you" are able to hate you are happy. A long as "you" are able to kill you are a hero. The rest is drugs and greed and narcism.

The images of little Ebba Ackerlund: crushed, mangled and torn apart beneath the wheels of a muslim terrorist vehicle affected me more than viewing the mosque shooting video. The images of the broken bodies after the truck attack in France affected me more.

It is human nature to more easily identify with the plight of people who are similar to yourself. That is why muslims cheer when innocent europeans are slaughtered.

You deny your innate human nature and call it racist. Because you have been brainwashed.

Vastator, impuretrash, M14 Shooter

What do you try to justify here in case of the Mosque shooting in New Zealand? The victims are responsible for to be murdered? How mad are you?

I am not trying to justify the mosque shooting. Doing violence to innocent people is wrong, no matter who does it. It is wrong when muslims do it.

Muslims were murdered and you say it's wrong when Muslims do it.

But you seem to hold muslims to a different standard of behavior.

Send citizens of the USA as prisoners to Guantanamo Bay and let them live your standards which you have for everyone else, who is not a citizen of the USA.

You make excuses for their deviant acts

Is said "Men are pigs". That's not deviant. I told you that US-soldiers raped French and German women too. Some years ago for example some children of US-American soldiers murdered passengers on an Autobahn here by throwing big stones from a bridge. The US-American parents had the possibnlity to let use US-American laws for this deed or German laws. They prefered to use the German laws at a German court, because the US-American laws are graceless. Who had won anything, when we had executed this children?

and deny that there is even a problem. You call me mad but you are the one suffering from a delusion.

A guilty conscience has been implanted in your brain by your government because of what Germany did during WWII

You did more than only disqualify yourselve with your "thank you" comment. For you as well as the extremist @Vastator it's totally unimportant whether a German died or anyone else from any other nation. As long as "you" are able to hate you are happy. A long as "you" are able to kill you are a hero. The rest is drugs and greed and narcism.

The images of little Ebba Ackerlund:

Who is Ebba Ackerlund? Ah - got it - an 11 years old girl, who was murdered from a godless man from Usbekistan in Sweden on reason of islamistic terror. The racist terrorist Anders Behring Breivick murdered in Utoya 76 very young human beings on reason of hate against Muslims. A-terror - B-terror - who cares?

crushed, mangled and torn apart beneath the wheels of a muslim terrorist vehicle affected me more than viewing the mosque shooting video. The images of the broken bodies after the truck attack in France affected me more.

It is human nature to more easily identify with the plight of people who are similar to yourself. That is why muslims cheer when innocent europeans are slaughtered.

You deny your innate human nature and call it racist. Because you have been brainwashed.

I deny nothing. And you are on your own without any doubt a brainwashed racist, who uses different standards for different people. In New Zealand murdered an Australian citizens of New Zealand. Should New Zealand now bomb down Australia? How absurde would be such a thought? No - all citizens of New Zealand are deeply shocked and all of them need our understanding and serios tryings to find out, how we all are able to stop such massacres forever - before such things happen again at any other place in the world. All nations in the world are now able to learn from New Zealand. Neverthelless I had wished New Zealand never had to make such a bitter experience. Its enough trouble not to be able to be a perfect paradise - but no one needs hell on Earth. God bless New Zealand.

Last edited:
pismoe - the forth racist in the quartet? How many terror racists will it need, before the English speaking world will react on the terror, they are producing partially on their own too?

Who is Ebba Ackerlund? Ah - got it - an 11 years old girl, who was murdered from a godless man from Usbekistan in Sweden on reason of islamistic terror. The racist terrorist Anders Behring Breivick murdered in Utoya 76 very young human beings on reason of hate against Muslims. A-terror - B-terror - who cares?

I deny nothing. And you are on your own without any doubt a brainwashed racist, who uses different standards for different people. In New Zealand murdered an Australian citizens of New Zealand. Shoud New Zealand now bomb down Australia? How absurde would be such a thought? No - all citicens of New Zealand are deeply shocked and all of them need our understanding and serios tryings to find out, how we all are able to stop such massacres forever - before such things happen again at any other place in the world. All nations in the world are now able to learn from New Zealand. Neverthelless I had wished New Zealand never had to make such a bitter experience. Its enough trouble not to be able to be a perfect paradise - but no one needs a hell on Earth. God bless New Zealand.

It is easy to stop terrorist murders. Stop the immigration of Muslims into European lands.

Which is more important, ignoring ancient cultural and racial differences or preventing terrorism?

Europe has made it's choice and now pays the consequences. It will get worse.

You obviously do not like the US. You blame US citizens for foreign policy. I did not support the war in Iraq but what I think I does not matter. Even Barack Obama who was hailed a hero in Europe... continued and escalated the war. Trump ran on promises to bring troops home and stop fighting constant wars. He won. Then what happened?

The media and opposition party concocted a scheme to remove Trump from power.
That is what happens to politicians who threaten the status quo.

I deny nothing. And you are on your own without any doubt a brainwashed racist, who uses different standards for different people. In New Zealand murdered an Australian citizens of New Zealand. Shoud New Zealand now bomb down Australia? How absurde would be such a thought? No - all citicens of New Zealand are deeply shocked and all of them need our understanding and serios tryings to find out, how we all are able to stop such massacres forever - before such things happen again at any other place in the world. All nations in the world are now able to learn from New Zealand. Neverthelless I had wished New Zealand never had to make such a bitter experience. Its enough trouble not to be able to be a perfect paradise - but no one needs a hell on Earth. God bless New Zealand.

It is easy to stop terrorist murders. Stop the immigration of Muslims into European lands.

Which is more important, ignoring ancient cultural and racial differences or preventing terrorism?

Europe has made it's choice and now pays the consequences. It will get worse.

You obviously do not like the US. You blame US citizens for foreign policy. I did not support the war in Iraq but what I think I does not matter. Even Barack Obama who was hailed a hero in Europe... continued and escalated the war. Trump ran on promises to bring troops home and stop fighting constant wars. He won. Then what happened?

The media and opposition party concocted a scheme to remove Trump from power.
That is what happens to politicians who threaten the status quo.

Huh?
NZ isn't a European land...and the terrorism wasn't carried out by a Muslim.
Go on...give us some more wrong statements...I know you can.

Forum List

Back