Mosque Pays Fine for Vandalism

Liberals celebrate Muslim savagery, but loathe Christianity. Sad, as well as true

Link?

What’s your thread supposed to prove, huh? That we have it wrong about the Muslims?

"Prove"? What do current events have to do with "proving" something?

Well let me tell you

Actually no, stop right there, I'm not about to let you tell me shit. You're spinning off your own ass-sumption here without waiting for my answer. So ass-ume the position because here it comes.

(A) it's simply a nice human-interest story about Mercy, which is why I said exactly that in my OP. It's a fine example of how magnanimity deals with adversity.

And (B) I also knew it would draw maggots like you out to twist themselves into pretzels desperately looking for some way to naysay a positive thing. And y'all sure did not disappoint.

I like pretzels. Not eating them --- just watching them twist themselves.

Now you may go on. You were saying?

...the overriding evidence suggests that Muslims are bad people by in large. One good deed isn’t going to erase that. I’m not saying there aren’t good Muslims, but there’s a large faction of them that support terrorism. And I refuse to sugarcoat that.

:lol: And there it is, right on time. Fools rush in, just as expected.

Liberals celebrate Muslim savagery, but loathe Christianity. Sad, as well as true

Link?

What’s your thread supposed to prove, huh? That we have it wrong about the Muslims? Well let me tell you the overriding evidence suggests that Muslims are bad people by in large. One good deed isn’t going to erase that. I’m not saying there aren’t good Muslims, but there’s a large faction of them that support terrorism. And I refuse to sugarcoat that.
you are a fucking cretin.

What kind of wife beating does he teach from his love.

Um.... OK anybody else want to have a go at forming a complete sentence?
Did you understand what was asked, or you can't answer it?

We did that yesterday Snoogles. Try to catch up. That was 100 posts ago.
Lastamender was just pointing out your poor attempts at evasion. Like after I boxed you in the canyon and you started discussing syntax instead.

Very 90's message board debate techniques.

All you've done here is try to troll the topic with inane diversions. Go find a place to grow up if you can't handle the actual topic. Dig?

Meathead tried to white knight for your trolling too. He's still back there looking for his double article. :rofl:
First, you can tell someone else what to do. Second an act of kindness from Islam is rare unless Muslims are exclusively the benefactors, that is why it is news. It changes 0 about the serious problems we have with Islam.

Ive posted a couple of threads that highlight Mosques doing good work. They really seem to enrage those who are insecure in their own hate.
The trolling on this thread is an absolute shocker. Why is it allowed ?

Ive posted a couple of threads that highlight Mosques doing good work. They really seem to enrage those who are insecure in their own hate.

I wondered the same thing. And yes I've noticed the same thing.

Hey look it's the guy who defends gays and muslims.

What exactly is the point in linking to a thread ---- that you're already in?

I get the impression we're not dealing with the brightest bulbs in the light tower here.

I suppose to give someone a chance with a different take on what happened. As far as I, and others are concerned, it is a PR stunt. And to think that someone feeling that way would not add to the conversation is ridiculous.

Um.... OK anybody else want to have a go at forming a complete sentence?

Lastamender was just pointing out your poor attempts at evasion. Like after I boxed you in the canyon and you started discussing syntax instead.

All you've done here is try to troll the topic with inane diversions. Go find a place to grow up if you can't handle the actual topic. Dig?

Meathead tried to white knight for your trolling too. He's still back there looking for his double article. :rofl:
First, you can tell someone else what to do. Second an act of kindness from Islam is rare unless Muslims are exclusively the benefactors, that is why it is news. It changes 0 about the serious problems we have with Islam.

Evidently yes it changes zero about the hangups YOU have. And whose fault is that?

Hey look it's the guy who defends gays and muslims.

What exactly is the point in linking to a thread ---- that you're already in?

I get the impression we're not dealing with the brightest bulbs in the light tower here.
You don't see the point? Here it is:

So one of you great muslim defenders will finally address it.

Evidently yes it changes zero about the hangups YOU have. And whose fault is that?
No one ever wants to pursue those hang ups. Why is that?

I suppose to give someone a chance with a different take on what happened. As far as I, and others are concerned, it is a PR stunt. And to think that someone feeling that way would not add to the conversation is ridiculous.

Oh fuck that troll. All she wants to do is derail. Trolled up "wife beating" or some shit because she couldn't handle the topic. Has yet to post anything at all on it.

Exactamente. That's what I'm asking you.

Oh fuck that troll. All she wants to do is derail. Trolled up "wife beating" or some shit because she couldn't handle the topic. Has yet to post anything at all on it.

So, you want to discuss why I, and others, have a negative view of Islam? Where would you like to start?

Here is another one from the UK.
Muslims Help with Flood Relief

This shouldn't even be necessary. And it's in a way enabling the hatemongers in servicing their 'demands' ----- which no matter how many times they're served, will never amount to "enough", because then they'd have to discontinue hatemongering.

They're basically rhetorical terrorists. No point in trying to placate that shit.

So, you want to discuss why I, and others, have a negative view of Islam? Where would you like to start?

Nope, if I want to go into that I'll actually start a thread about "Islam". What I'm asking you is why you can't find the balls to emerge from the Hate Bubble long enough to acknowledge positive where it exists --- without trying to twist it somehow into a negative.

Here is another one from the UK.
Muslims Help with Flood Relief

This shouldn't even be necessary. And it's in a way enabling the hatemongers in servicing their 'demands' ----- which no matter how many times they're served, will never amount to "enough", because then they'd have to discontinue hatemongering.

They're basically rhetorical terrorists. No point in trying to placate that shit.
Well I recognise that we aint dealing with great thinkers here. They are obviously people with a lot of issues. But its still worth posting stuff that makes them look ridiculous.

Forum List

Back