Mosque Pays Fine for Vandalism

Ive posted a couple of threads that highlight Mosques doing good work. They really seem to enrage those who are insecure in their own hate.
The trolling on this thread is an absolute shocker. Why is it allowed ?
I suppose to give someone a chance with a different take on what happened. As far as I, and others are concerned, it is a PR stunt. And to think that someone feeling that way would not add to the conversation is ridiculous.

Oh fuck that troll. All she wants to do is derail. Trolled up "wife beating" or some shit because she couldn't handle the topic. Has yet to post anything at all on it.

First, you can tell someone else what to do. Second an act of kindness from Islam is rare unless Muslims are exclusively the benefactors, that is why it is news. It changes 0 about the serious problems we have with Islam.

Evidently yes it changes zero about the hangups YOU have. And whose fault is that?
No one ever wants to pursue those hang ups. Why is that?

Exactamente. That's what I'm asking you.

So, you want to discuss why I, and others, have a negative view of Islam? Where would you like to start?

Nope, if I want to go into that I'll actually start a thread about "Islam". What I'm asking you is why you can't find the balls to emerge from the Hate Bubble long enough to acknowledge positive where it exists --- without trying to twist it somehow into a negative.
The rapist worked for a charity.

Ive posted a couple of threads that highlight Mosques doing good work. They really seem to enrage those who are insecure in their own hate.
I suppose to give someone a chance with a different take on what happened. As far as I, and others are concerned, it is a PR stunt. And to think that someone feeling that way would not add to the conversation is ridiculous.

Oh fuck that troll. All she wants to do is derail. Trolled up "wife beating" or some shit because she couldn't handle the topic. Has yet to post anything at all on it.

First, you can tell someone else what to do. Second an act of kindness from Islam is rare unless Muslims are exclusively the benefactors, that is why it is news. It changes 0 about the serious problems we have with Islam.

Evidently yes it changes zero about the hangups YOU have. And whose fault is that?

So, you want to discuss why I, and others, have a negative view of Islam? Where would you like to start?

Nope, if I want to go into that I'll actually start a thread about "Islam". What I'm asking you is why you can't find the balls to emerge from the Hate Bubble long enough to acknowledge positive where it exists --- without tryint to twist it into a negative.

The "hate" shit does not stick here. Unless you can hate an ideology, and there is plenty of that going around, isn't there? As long as that "religion" is taught you will be looking for positives while people die because of it.

Nope, if I want to go into that I'll actually start a thread about "Islam". What I'm asking you is why you can't find the balls to emerge from the Hate Bubble long enough to acknowledge positive where it exists --- without tryint to twist it into a negative.

The "hate" shit does not stick here. Unless you can hate an ideology, and there is plenty of that going around, isn't there? As long as that "religion" is taught you will be looking for positives while people die because of it.

See what I mean? :dig:

Pretzels.

See what I mean? :dig:

Pretzels.
When you dig up the guts to face the facts let me know. I won't hold my breath.

Can you link us with a church or synagogue that teaches wife beating.

Ever hear of the Branch Davidians?
How about the Westboro Baptist Church?
Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints?
Haredi Jewish sect?
And then there's the Scientologists.
Shall I go on?

Those groups must be yuge!

Well, lemme ask you this. Of the entire one billion or so in the Muslim community, how many do you think belong to the islamist terror groups? Fifty thousand? A hundred thousand? Two hundred thousand?
What percentage is that out of a billion?
Well, apply the same metrics to the whacko Christian Taliban, but just remember one thing. The Christian Taliban whack jobs are now tied in with MUCH MORE MONEY than ISIS or the Taliban.

What happens if they get 100% serious about starting "Armageddon" because THEY think THEY are doing "God's work"?

Did YOU vote for Armageddon? I know I sure as fuck did not.

It's easy to dismiss all this as "we're different" right now because our own extremists haven't started blowing shit up yet. They sure are threatening to though.
You need look no further than social media itself...they're quite proud of all the threats they've been making, all the shit they promise they're gonna do if they don't get their way.

It's thought, word and deed, boy. If you already thought the thoughts and spoke the words, all that's left is making good on the threats, that's doing the deeds.
If, at that point, you wanna cheer them on because you think they're on YOUR side, go right ahead.

Hey look it's the guy who defends gays and muslims.

What exactly is the point in linking to a thread ---- that you're already in?

I get the impression we're not dealing with the brightest bulbs in the light tower here.
You don't see the point? Here it is:

So one of you great muslim defenders will finally address it.

Why?

I believe it's been addressed in multiple posts through out this thread.

Let me simplify it.

No one is defending intolerant attitudes towards homosexuals.

No one is defending domestic violence.

Do you understand that part? If you don't, then perhaps you can link with one of your silly fake links - a post where anyone has defended atrocities to homosexuals or domestic violence.

While you do that, let me give you another thought to ponder (actually it's a repeat thought) - religions are practiced differently in different parts of the world.

I get the impression we're not dealing with the brightest bulbs in the light tower here.

Why?

Let me simplify it.

Do you understand that part? If you don't, then perhaps you can link with one of your silly fake links - a post where anyone has defended atrocities to homosexuals or domestic violence.

While you do that, let me give you another thought to ponder (actually it's a repeat thought) - religions are practiced differently in different parts of the world.
Do you understand the muslim religion itself teaches these things? Not some guy who paid off a fine, the religion itself teaches to either kill or imprison people just because they are gay. They don't allow women basic rights, like driving to the store or getting a job.

These are the people you're defending. Women fearing gay killers. Reconcile it with your pretend concern for women and gays.

religions are practiced differently in different parts of the world.
The depth of their adherence to MudHamMud depends on their percentage in a conflicting culture.

Of course they'll TEND to play nice when they are 2% of the population. Try being a Christian in a 90% Muslim country.

Why?

Let me simplify it.

Its a way of silencing alternate voices. That is all it is.

Why?

Let me simplify it.

Its a way of silencing alternate voices. That is all it is.
Perhaps you agree with islam that gays should be killed or imprisoned.

Why?

Let me simplify it.

Do you understand the muslim religion itself teaches these things? Not some guy who paid off a fine, the religion itself teaches to either kill or imprison people just because they are gay. They don't allow women basic rights, like driving to the store or getting a job.

These are the people you're defending. Women fearing gay killers. Reconcile it with your pretend concern for women and gays.
List of the first female heads of government and state in Muslim-majority countries - Wikipedia

And yet these second rate citizens actually get to be head of state in Muslim countries.
How does that happen dickhead ?

Is it just possible that not all muslim states are the same ?

Is it possible that you think that ISIS is the totality of the muslim experience ?

Is it possible that you are a low information fuckwit ?

I think that the answer is yes.

Is it possible that not all American's who have concerns about Islam's impact upon America's tolerance for LGBT and women's rights don't "hate Islam" like you folks keep saying?

Why?

Let me simplify it.

List of the first female heads of government and state in Muslim-majority countries - Wikipedia

And yet these second rate citizens actually get to be head of state in Muslim countries.

Is it possible that you think that ISIS is the totality of the muslim experience ?

Do you really think you're influencing anyone with your nonsense? I took the first one on your list and looked up women's rights in her country (Pakistan):

The status of women in Pakistan is one of systemic gender subordination ...

Women in Pakistan - Wikipedia

Now, you gonna address your support for this women fearing gay killing religion?

Why?

Let me simplify it.

Do you really think you're influencing anyone with your nonsense? I took the first one on your list and looked up women's rights in her country (Pakistan):

Now, you gonna address your support for this women fearing gay killing religion?
You are beyond convincing. You parade your ignorance like a badge of honour and wallow in your hatred like a pig in shit..

Why?

Let me simplify it.

Do Muslims in Canada kill gays?

How about Australia?

Sweden?

US?

Here's something else to think about.

Gays are routinely reviled by the Abrahamic faiths - hell, it's in all their scripture. But in many parts of the CIVILIZED world we (Christians, Muslims, Jews, and others) don't behave that way and it's not because of our religion.

Why?

Let me simplify it.

You are beyond convincing. You parade your ignorance like a badge of honour and wallow in your hatred like a pig in shit..
So no, you're not gonna address your support for this women fearing gay killing religion. Surprise.

Why?

Let me simplify it.

How about Australia?

Sweden?

US?

Gays are routinely reviled by the Abrahamic faiths - hell, it's in all their scripture. But in many parts of the CIVILIZED world we (Christians, Muslims, Jews, and others) don't behave that way and it's not because of our religion.
Yes. Pulse nightclub comes to mind.

Is it possible that not all American's who have concerns about Islam's impact upon America's tolerance for LGBT and women's rights don't "hate Islam" like you folks keep saying?

Who said that? Where?

And what does this have to do with Alaska? ;)

Why?

Let me simplify it.

How about Australia?

Sweden?

US?

Yes. Pulse nightclub comes to mind.

Yes - one nutter on a gun spree. Not sure if you notice or not but we have a lot of those in the US including NON MUSLIMS attacking gays. So I'm curious - is your hatred of Muslims just because they are Muslim, regardless of how they follow their faith?

Forum List

Back