Zone1 Moses prophesied about the coming of Christ (as did Malachi & others)

I think it is rather insane to believe 2 totally contradictory things at the same time

like Jesus is resurrected

and

Jesus is dead

Jesus is not just "anyone"

You've never been in His actual Presence as devout Catholics have, so it's understandable you don't... um... get it

The Exodus story is fiction. The Jews were always in Canaan and Canaan was Egyptian for 400 years.

OK, then you are insane

same deal... outa here.. I like discussing things with intelligent people, mature people (if at all possible)
rosends, you will find this post in every bait thread she starts. And there is no reasoning with her. If you have a valid point she will not respond to it, she will go start another hit piece.
She is a constant reminder of how not to treat a neighbor. You just have to overlook her faults. I'm glad you're here.

from that site (Scripture bolded):

Moses is a unique typological figure of Jesus, for his status as such is explicitly put forth in a prophecy by Moses himself

in Deuteronomy 18:15–19:

The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brethren—him you shall heed—just as you desired of the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly, when you said, “Let [us] not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, or see this great fire any more, lest [we] die.”

And the Lord said to me, “They have rightly said all [this].. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brethren; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. And whoever will not give heed to my words which he shall speak in my name, I myself will require it of him.”
so you are saying I am, the Moshiach?
Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay
el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot
livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.

God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me, and then they will not die."

so you are saying I am, the Moshiach?
Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay
el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot
livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.

God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me, and then they will not die."
lol… They always try to place their idol Jesus in places he does not belong… We can play that game too and place him in places he does belong evening up the field…. By the way Michael been looking into the word “ abomination” lately from a Hebrew perspective it is quite enlightening as to how it fits their idol/ Icon/Jesus and his thieving ways of stealing Moschiach’s roles and G-d as well….

lol… They always try to place their idol Jesus in places he does not belong… We can play that game too and place him in places he does belong evening up the field…. By the way Michael been looking into the word “ abomination” lately from a Hebrew perspective it is quite enlightening as to how it fits their idol/ Icon/Jesus and his thieving ways of stealing Moschiach’s roles and G-d as well….

Defiling the temple created the Abomination of Desolation... Like Antiochus IV Epiphanies before the Maccabean Revolt.

Defiling the temple created the Abomination of Desolation... Like Antiochus IV Epiphanies before the Maccabean Revolt.
The defiling of the temple was by Antiochus sacrificing of a pig there among other things.. It was an abomination of Desolation and so since Jesus is not a real name because the letter J only came into existence after the 16 th century we must therefore go to the original name for the idol Jesus which was in PIG Latin Iesus which means in the Latin that never changes earthPIG… Sus means PIG look it up.. Therefore by Christians claiming his sacrifice was at the temple It is no different then what Antiochus did and it makes Iesus/ Jesus an abomination of desolation as well…You can’t have your cake both ways and you can’t not be called on it by those who are in the know…Wink Wink…

The defiling of the temple was by Antiochus sacrificing of a pig there among other things.. It was an abomination of Desolation and so since Jesus is not a real name because the letter J only came into existence after the 16 th century we must therefore go to the original name for the idol Jesus which was in PIG Latin Iesus which means in the Latin that never changes earthPIG… Sus means PIG look it up..

Therefore by Christians claiming his sacrifice was at the temple It is no different then what Antiochus did and it makes Iesus/ Jesus an abomination of desolation as well…You can’t have your cake both ways and you can’t not be called on it by those who are in the know…Wink Wink…

Not sure what you're talking about. Jesus didn't defile the temple. He was crucified long before the Romans destroyed it.

Not sure what you're talking about. Jesus didn't defile the temple. He was crucified long before the Romans destroyed it.
Don’t play dumb Surada he is claimed as a sacrifice and his name means earthPIG which is the same abomination that Antichous did… An idol is an abomination as well and there is no greater idol then Jesus who was deemed perfect and unblemished by his followers…Instead of Wink Wink you get an Oink Oink for your foibles…

Don’t play dumb Surada he is claimed as a sacrifice and his name means earthPIG which is the same abomination that Antichous did… An idol is an abomination as well and there is no greater idol then Jesus who was deemed perfect and unblemished by his followers…Instead of Wink Wink you get an Oink Oink for your foibles…
surada is a preterist- nothing will make any sense.

Look at all the stories about Moses and the lepers.
what stories about MOSES AND THE LEPERS. There is one story about an
important person a person
The Exodus story is fiction. The Jews were always in Canaan and Canaan was Egyptian for 400 years
and who should know?----SURADIE, of course. JIBRIL told her in the bat cave----for the record---rabies (which is, essentially, an infection of the brain)
can be contracted in a BAT CAVE even without the bite of the bat---contact with bat feces is sufficient

The Exodus story is fiction. The Jews were always in Canaan and Canaan was Egyptian for 400 years.
Archeology tells a different story:

10 Artifacts Pointing to the Historicity of Exodus Events​

Here Is a List of Ten Supportive Artifacts; Countless Millions of Facts and Artifacts Support Genuine Biblical History.​

• Merneptah Stele
  • Mittelsaal House at Avaris
  • The Bahr Yussef
  • Proto-Sinaitic Inscriptions
  • Brooklyn Papyrus
  • Shasu of YHWH Name Ring
  • Berlin Pedestal Stone Inscription
  • Palace, Tomb and Statue of a Semitic High Official
  • Ipuwer Papyrus
  • Walls of Jericho

the Merneptah Stele highlighting where Israel is mentioned.

You have decided I am insane but you haven't addressed the facts I have presented. You have simply replied with your own belief-based claims. Before you run away, try to think of how your claims look to someone who doesn't share them, then check that against what you don't understand about people, instead of asuming you know everything and that stuff isn't worth your time.
Says another Talmud tap dancer.

You all deny that God has a Son.

Psalm 2:7 “You are my son, today I have begotten you.”

The Messiah will be a High Priest in the manner of Melchizedek:
Psalm 110:4. The Lord has sworn and will not waiver: “You are a priest forever in the manner of Melchizedek.”

Michah 5:1 But you, Bethlehem-Ephrathah least among the clans of Judah,
From you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler of Israel; whose origin is from old, from ancient times.

He will bring a New Covenant, unlike any previous. (Jer 31:31-34)

Most of you Talmudic Jews say your messiah is going to be a military/political leader, and yet you provide no actual scripture to back it up.

Earth Pig? I've never heard that.

Was Latin popular in 1st century Palestine?

JESUS EQUALS EARTH PIG
BY SACRED NAME TEACHER _______

IS J.E.S.U.S. THE NAME?
CHANGES MADE AT THE HANDS OF MEN
There is much controversy about the Messiah's Name these days.

Most Christians would be ready to die for the name that they have been taught to call our SAVIOR by---- JESUS.

"SOOS" in Hebrew can mean "Horse".(Strong's #5483)

Or even "JOY" (#7797)

But in Latin it has a totally different meaning.

Last edited:
Earth Pig? I've never heard that.

Was Latin popular in 1st century Palestine?

JESUS EQUALS EARTH PIG
BY SACRED NAME TEACHER _______

IS J.E.S.U.S. THE NAME?
CHANGES MADE AT THE HANDS OF MEN
There is much controversy about the Messiah's Name these days.

Most Christians would be ready to die for the name that they have been taught to call our SAVIOR by---- JESUS.

"SOOS" in Hebrew can mean "Horse".(Strong's #5483)

Or even "JOY" (#7797)

But in Latin it has a totally different meaning.
^^^ It's the sort of sophistry used by your group and your mentor, josef goebbels---
You should LOVE IT

Says another Talmud tap dancer.

You all deny that God has a Son.

Psalm 2:7 “You are my son, today I have begotten you.”

The Messiah will be a High Priest in the manner of Melchizedek:
Psalm 110:4. The Lord has sworn and will not waiver: “You are a priest forever in the manner of Melchizedek.”

Michah 5:1 But you, Bethlehem-Ephrathah least among the clans of Judah,
From you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler of Israel; whose origin is from old, from ancient times.

He will bring a New Covenant, unlike any previous. (Jer 31:31-34)

Most of you Talmudic Jews say your messiah is going to be a military/political leader, and yet you provide no actual scripture to back it up.
You got a citation for ".....talmudic jews say... messiah is going to be a
military/political leader...." ? The only place I have ever come across
that one is during a talk (or sermon) by sunday TV charlatan "preachers"

Forum List

Back