Moscow Calls for ‘Desatanization’ of Ukraine, " Church of Satan is an officially recognized religion in the U.S. and that its influence has been

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
i see here something new here, with the drones came Iranian school of mullah - politburo propaganda ! " Church of Satan is an officially recognized religion in the U.S. and that its influence has been spreading in Ukraine since the 1990s."

question, is there any chance that our religious freaks will swolow this crap like our extreme - left/right swallow everything what comes from Kremlin gang

satanists there were in Ukraine but that he expected it to be in the hundreds. “Some of them were created ‘having been sharpened in advance for a specific purpose and flock’, others ‘simply existed as branches of richer patrons,’ others— ‘and did in the form of a kind of closed joint-stock company with a couple of hundred small-town adepts,’” the TASS story said, quoting Pavlov. He also highlighted the fact that the Church of Satan is an officially recognized religion in the U.S. and that its influence has been spreading in Ukraine since the 1990s.

Claims of Ukrainian and Western Satanism are part of the media landscape in Russia. When Putin announced the illegal annexation of territory in east Ukraine, he accused the West of “outright Satanism.”

related :

there is not a lot of difference between extreme left and extreme right, Both extremist sides are CUCKOLDING POOTLER

150 billion dollars in cash and 200 billion in weapons.... we are 31 Trillion dollars in debt..... and when you quote me quote my entire post.... like the rules say... get it?...

150 billion dollars in cash and 200 billion in weapons.... we are 31 Trillion dollars in debt..... and when you quote me quote my entire post.... like the rules say... get it?...
there is not a lot of difference between extreme left and extreme right, Both extremist sides are CUCKOLDING POOTLER

Forum List

Back