Joe Biden Pressured Into Negotiating With Russia

I don't trust their judgement. When Trump was still president he knew how to handle Putin, but I'm seriously afraid that Biden's going to start a nuclear war and get us killed if this actually happens.

They gotta be desperate to send Biden. but we don't have many options, what a sad predicament. Maybe we can tie smelling salts around his neck.

I imagine negotiations would probably be the best thing normally, but in this case I just cant picture those negotiations. Will the Russians be negotiating with Biden? or with his staffers? He can hardly get through an extended press conference without help.

I'm a Canadian and I'm pro-survival of humanity.

The Biden regime has been in bed with Russia from Day 1.

The guy on the left in this picture is Putin's foreign minister, who is essentially running the war.

They're in on it together.
too late for them , we know all traitors/UI names , they are in the history´s short end

We know for a fact that the US is not at war with Russia because considering the Russian military's abysmal performance against the Ukrainian army if the US were at war with Russia, the Russian military in Ukraine would have been destroyed between television commercials.

We know for a fact that the US is not at war with Russia because considering the Russian military's abysmal performance against the Ukrainian army if the US were at war with Russia, the Russian military in Ukraine would have been destroyed between television commercials.
Ukraine must be 100% restored. No more compromise! 21st century is not a time for cavemen like pootler and his cavemen empire
BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

I don't trust their judgement. When Trump was still president he knew how to handle Putin, but I'm seriously afraid that Biden's going to start a nuclear war and get us killed if this actually happens.

Biden is a masonic satanist and obeys commands of his bosses in his loge
They'd already pushed the red button because the badly need nuclear WWIII

ps Note to GOP: backing pootler 🇷🇺🐖 is a LOSING proposition. :thup:
1666726438110.png

ps Note to GOP: backing pootler 🇷🇺🐖 is a LOSING proposition. :thup:
View attachment 715418
66% of Republicans support aid to UUkraine.

I'm just wondering how well Putin knows Biden. The Russians may be evil but they're not stupid so I think that it's pretty well and almost everybody knows right now that Biden is not capable of being our leader and with that knowledge he can easily be taken advantage of and that's my worry is that the Russians will and will come up with a plot to use him to attack our country. This is exactly what happens when we have a leader who does not have the ability to lead.

Agreed, but now you're pro-Trump huh?
has trollboy seen the light that Biden is the most evil disater to ever walk the planet for a president now?

i have him on ignore so i dont follow his trolling.

here is another good thread on it.

That's too much to read for me, but Pinocchio is only going to do what he's been told to do and then probably make up some story that his puppet masters told him to say afterwards because this time he stayed a puppet and never had a conscience or the ability to think for himself.

I'm just wondering how well Putin knows Biden. The Russians may be evil but they're not stupid so I think that it's pretty well and almost everybody knows right now that Biden is not capable of being our leader and with that knowledge he can easily be taken advantage of and that's my worry is that the Russians will and will come up with a plot to use him to attack our country. This is exactly what happens when we have a leader who does not have the ability to lead.
Of course, the Russians clearly are stupid as can be seen from their bungled invasion of Ukraine. It is impossible to think of any examples of Putin being smart, but anyone can easily run off many examples of Putin being stupid. In any case, US policy is clear: the US will not negotiate with Russia to end the war but is committed to supporting Ukraine as the only party with a right to negotiate peace with Russia.

FJB but what about my question has trollboy Donald finaLily seen the light as white has that he fucked up voting for biden now?

FJB but what about my question has trollboy Donald finaLily seen the light as white has that he fucked up voting for biden now?

Not sure, but I don't think so and I wouldn't count on it and sorry, I forgot.

Did he though? What did Trump do that in any way changed what Putin wanted to do?

The problem is that there isn’t anything to negotiate. Russia wants the territory they’ve annexed as a minimum. This is unacceptable to Ukraine. So there isn’t anything to negotiate. Russia has a choice. Leave or keep dying.

The Russians aren't the people who are dying though.

Yeah. They are. Their sons and fathers. Husbands and brothers are dying in large numbers. These were their first line units. The Guards units.

We don’t know how many have died. But we know the losses were so severe that the Russians drafted 300,000 to continue operations. You have heard the term Decimated. It is an old military term. It means ten percent casualties. It is the threshold where degradation of morale is certain.

It is the point where combat effectiveness begins to drop off dramatically.

It happens all the time. It happened to the Americans during the outbreak of the Korean War. It happened many times.

The reality is that the Russians are suffering horrific casualties.

Forum List

Back