Morons Just Got To Be Morons

When the virus comes home to roost.

/tearing off mask to speak... Thank you for sharing, Jake Winker Frogen. I'm sorry for the doubter. May he and his sick wife be well again. Amen. /restoring mask to face.

Last edited:
Who knew one of the symptoms was chin growth?

brianhitchens.jpg

Besides it being fakes news, take a look at the guy, he must weight like 600 LBS at least. Can you spell comorbidity?

Besides it being fakes news, take a look at the guy, he must weight like 600 LBS at least. Can you spell comorbidity?

He is not the one dying, his wife is.

Can you spell "reading"?
I respect his religious faith but I suspect his wife is as large as he is. They both had no excuse to not realize they were at risk because of obesity.
I bet he has at least a hundred rolls of toilet paper at home.

Can you spell "reading"?
I respect his religious faith but I suspect his wife is as large as he is. They both had no excuse to not realize they were at risk because of obesity.

Everyone is at risk.

That article is bullshit.....What kind of sub human says this?

"After 3 weeks I have come to accept that my wife may pass away and the peace I have about it is that I know without a shadow of a doubt that she will be going home to be with the Lord"

Sounds like he wants his wife to croak. He should be investigated.

Can you spell "reading"?

Everyone is at risk.
Technically, yes. Realistically, no.
At least not of getting sick or dying.
People should be aware of their own risk factor and proceed from there.

Forum List

Back