moroccan 'muslims' send photos of beheaded Girl hikers to Hikers Mothers

Two young, pretty blonde girls. I can imagine what happened to them.

Years ago I visited Jordan with a blonde male friend. These homo-muslim creatures were all over him like flies on shit. I can only imagine how these animals treated these blonde European "whores."

Young girls should never travel to these places alone. The inhabitants are not human.

Do we dare blame all Muslims for the actions of 99% of them?

Some comments seem to blame the victims for being where they were. Some comments seem to justify the perpetrators by saying others are just as bad. Some comments seem to say all people of that region and faith are the same.
It would be interesting to know what these women thought, what they wanted to do. If it was the further exploration of their interest in outdoor living and exploration, then they simply were in the wrong place at the wrong time, which they knew could happen. If they were challenging preconceptions, then they found they were doing it the wrong way.
In other words, there is every reason to believe this happened due to their conscious choice.
All that does not excuse the barbarism of the perpetrators. All that does not excuse the justification the perpetrators claim they found in their religious texts.
Of what were these women victims, their choice, sexual predators, religious insanity? Can we call them victims when they sought to be where they were, knowing as much about the world as we do?

Can we call them victims when they sought to be where they were, knowing as much about the world as we do?
Not everybody understands that the world is, by and large, an EVIL world, filled with evil creatures who don't give a damn about your existence, except what they can get out of you. I don't blame them. They are victims of two cultures, western European culture AND Islamic culture.

Our governments whitewash these Turd Worlders

poor girls , they took a chance and lost . They should know about 'muslims' as 'muslims' and their religion are all over the news .

poor girls , they took a chance and lost . They should know about 'muslims' as 'muslims' and their religion are all over the news .
Yet, somehow, the FACTS don't even register with the tards here who keep up with the news. Few millennials even pay attention to the news.

But they're told they have to 'appreciate Diversity N Stuff', and not be haters of other cultures, which are all just happy lil hobbit like tribes, always ready to party and share their handicrafts with others and ponder Deep Thoughts of Ancient Wisdoms n stuff,just like the hippies tell us they are.

I wonder if the girls had on a burqa they might still be alive.They still would have been raped but maybe not beheaded.

early 1992 [about] , i wouldn't even go too far into 'mexico' from Tijuana as its just looks third worldy . And i don't speak ' the mexican lingo ' so thats another reason for ME not to go . Plus i had a good looking wife in tow . All in all , i turned around and waited in traffic for a long time waiting to get out of there . I'd never go to any third world country voluntarily ever again . ---------------- Canada though , Canada is fine , just like the USA . --- just a comment eh ??

Forum List

Back