Zone1 Mormons are fine, but I have to call BS on the golden plates story.

Great gig if you can get it. David Koresh had the same religious thing going so he could molest young girls.
Joseph Smith was a scoundrel, but I give Mormons credit for having low rates of crime, illegitimacy, divorce, alcoholism and drug addiction. Mormons deserve a better Founder, and a religion that is not based on lies.

They were under the age of consent.
That is not the definition of pedophile. Look it up, Hector. I am no fan of Joseph at all, but I believe in factual evidence, and nothing shows he assaulted girls before their puberty. If you are saying "he was a perv!", sure, I agree.

there actually is no evidence that claim is true it was made up by the feds to cover up the fact they murdered all those children.

Mormon Church Admits Founder Joseph Smith Had Up To 40 Wives, National Public Radio, November 11, 2014​

In an essay posted without fanfare to its website in late October, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints said for the first time that Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon church, had as many as 40 wives. Some of those women were also married to friends of his. And one was only 14 when she became Smith's wife.

Mormon Church Admits Founder Joseph Smith Had Up To 40 Wives, National Public Radio, November 11, 2014​

In an essay posted without fanfare to its website in late October, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints said for the first time that Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon church, had as many as 40 wives. Some of those women were also married to friends of his. And one was only 14 when she became Smith's wife.

I dont know how to break it to you but 14 is not pedophile age and in the 1800's was a normal age to marry.

There is plenty of evidence.
LOL the only thing they had was the claim by disgruntled former members the sheriff had investigated and found no such abuse happened. the feds made the claim to justify attacking the compound and murdering the children because of it.

LOL the only thing they had was the claim by disgruntled former members the sheriff had investigated and found no such abuse happened. the feds made the claim to justify attacking the compound and murdering the children because of it.
go ahead link to any such EVIDENCE of sexual abuse by Korush?

go ahead link to any such EVIDENCE of sexual abuse by Korush?

almost none of which he ever slept with they were not that kind of wife
Yeah, Joseph slept with at least half of his wives.

OIP.GM7w5QekZFiPUre8LN02vAAAAA

TODD COMPTON, IN SACRED LONELINESS, WEBB, …

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=5397...ss&u=a1aHR0cDovL3RvZGRtY29tcHRvbi5jb20v&ntb=1
toddmcompton.com
WebTODD COMPTON, IN SACRED LONELINESS, WEBB, GUINGA, MARQUEZ, WOLFE Todd Compton's Home Page History, despite its wrenching pain Cannot be unlived, and if faced With courage, need not be lived again. …

1. Growing Up Under Koresh: Cult Children Tell of Abuses

WebUnder Texas law, sex by an adult with girls under the age of 17 is statutory rape, a felony. Gerry Williams, a lawyer with the agency that oversees Child Protective Services, said that …

keep ignoring the fact the book of the dead was not discovered when smith started his translation and wasnt translated when he finished it god you are stupid
Many copies of the Egyptian Book of the Dead have been found since the middle ages.

Forum List

Back