Mormon Doctrine: As man is, God once was; as God is, man may become

Mormons believe in Transhumanism now. It's not enough to have endless celestial sex in the afterlife but now they're gonna' merge with machines.

They're not affiliated with ANY religious organization, that's why they call themselves Mormon and 69% are members of the LDS.

About Mormon Transhumanist Association

It seems that except for the space angle, the Mormons are turning into Gnostic Christians.

We have always said that God is a human. The use of the word God has just bee over-exaggerated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

Regards
DL

Gnosticism glorifies the spirit by demeanizing the material.

You are still if you think Mormons are anything like you sillies.

Mormons ALL excepts everything, including the Spirit, is material.

I am not quite sure what you mean but we do not glorify anything but God. Even then it is not the way most glorify. That God is a human who has proven his or her worthiness to rule over what Jews called the Divine Council.

The only God fir to rule humans is a human.

That is how we have always created our Gods.

Regards
DL

OK, you are battier than what I thought.

Move ahead, Sherlock.

The Mormon boys in my neighborhood came up to me yesterday as I was getting groceries out of my car. They offered to help me, but I politely declined because I know better. Once you invite them in they'll start preaching about God and religion and will keep coming back.

You don't understand Christianity, you don't understand Joseph Smith and Mormonism, you don't spirit and matter.

I normally expect far more from a Gnostic, who are generally very bright and absolutely weird. You are just weird.

Last edited:
So you deny that God became a man or that that He can make us like He is?
considering that's the central message of the new testament, that kind of puts those of you who profess faith in Christ in a difficult spot

no, the central message is we are saved by faith trusting in Jesus' perfect one time sacrifice/free gift of salvation. Jesus is our mediator between man and God. That is the message.

so your denying that Jesus Christ is God in the flesh?

no.............

considering that's the central message of the new testament, that kind of puts those of you who profess faith in Christ in a difficult spot

no, the central message is we are saved by faith trusting in Jesus' perfect one time sacrifice/free gift of salvation. Jesus is our mediator between man and God. That is the message.

no.............
yes.

no.............

so then you object to the idea that we become gods. Why? Christ Himself said that those who receive the word of God are gods in John 10.

Paul taught us that as we accept Christ we become joint heirs and receive all that she has. The scriptures teach that we are born again and made a new creature free of sin through the atonement of Christ. John told us that when we saw Him we would be like Him. Peter testified that as we walk in Christ we become partakers of the divine nature.

Christ will indeed make us perfect. And through Him we become gods. Even the children of the Most High.

this God, as Christ became a man to atone for us so that we may become as Christ, gods.

You don't understand Christianity, you don't understand Joseph Smith and Mormonism, you don't spirit and matter.

I normally expect far more from a Gnostic, who are generally very bright and absolutely weird. You are just weird.

You say I do not understand yet do not inform but instead turn to insult.

You promote Christianity quite well and inform us as to what kind of character it builds. Yuk.

Do keep up the good work though. Atheism will gain those who see you at work.

Regards
DL

no.............

so then you object to the idea that we become gods. Why? Christ Himself said that those who receive the word of God are gods in John 10.

Paul taught us that as we accept Christ we become joint heirs and receive all that she has. The scriptures teach that we are born again and made a new creature free of sin through the atonement of Christ. John told us that when we saw Him we would be like Him. Peter testified that as we walk in Christ we become partakers of the divine nature.

Christ will indeed make us perfect. And through Him we become gods. Even the children of the Most High.

this God, as Christ became a man to atone for us so that we may become as Christ, gods.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

This is basically pure Gnostic Christian thinking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

Regards

DL

no.............

we are not gods. There is only one god. We are SONS. BIG difference.

no.............

"Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me" (Isaiah 43;10).

no.............

we are not gods. There is only one god. We are SONS. BIG difference.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Are you a parent? Do you want your children to become as much and more than you are?

As above so below.

Why would you think that as children of God, he would want less for his children than you do for yours?

He would not right? That would make him less responsible to his children than you are to yours.

Regards
DL

no.............

"Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me" (Isaiah 43;10).

Tell us please.

Should the strong serve the weak or should the weak serve the strong?

Hint. Jesus, the strong said that he came to serve man.

Did he not serve by dying for you?

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back