“More Women become Only Fans stars than Teachers”

You paint anomalies with a broad brush. Your take is irresponsible and childish.
Your boss could be an asshole but you likely need the job for your family.
Anomalies?? Divorce is as American as apple pie. It's nobody's fault you were born in the wrong century.

Irrelevant.

Anyone can get a divorce whenever they want for any reason they want.

It’s called living in a free country.

You people won’t be satisfied until the USA is like the fucking dystopian America in that Handmaid’s Tale….
Marriage is supposed to be a contract. Try using your approach with any other contract. Nothing free about violating terms of a contract. Especially when kids lives are involved.

Anyone who is a GenXer or older has seen society move from men and women should be treated equal and women should not be viewed as sex symbols. To men are better than women at everything including being women and numerous websites devoted to treating women as nothing more than sex symbols. That’s progress to the left

Who marries someone they already can’t stand?
Very few would take the chance of a forever marriage. For one thing very few are raised to believe irn forever marriage.

All of your complaints come down to one overarching reason. There is a distinct lack of responsibility. It isn't just fatherlessness, it's irresponsible fathers. Not just single mothers, irresponsible mothers. This is in lockstep with a Supreme selfishness on the part of too many. Most cases of divorce come down to selfishness on the part of one or both parties.

Things you can't legislate or ban.

Marriage is supposed to be a contract. Try using your approach with any other contract. Nothing free about violating terms of a contract. Especially when kids lives are involved.
Yeah, except it’s NOT. At least not in the sense you’re talking about.

It’s only a contract in the sense of the legal privileges and responsibilities that come with it.

ie: certain tax benefits for married couples, alimony, stuff like that.

Making divorce illegal is batshit insane and, again, it’s baffling this has to be pointed out….

The anomaly is the person that makes the marriage intolerable, not divorce.
And you just unwittingly explained the source of the social decay that is the gist of the thread.
That’s how far-gone you and too much of the culture are.
This is a free country. Peddle your shit to the Taliban

Anyone who believes this is an idiot, man or woman
She makes interesting points nonetheless it’s worth Watching of the video. What about all the flaws we have in society today. Something should be done about that.

The high divorce rate. The lopsided divorce laws. 90% of the time in divorce’s men have to pay huge amounts of money to women .

What about children being raised in single-parent households… they’re more likely to go to jail.

In the 1950s, we did not have the types of mass school shootings we have today.

Going into the late 20th century in America Something went wrong… it’s not women’s fault I would say. But we should restructure our society in America and appreciate the American past more to confront these modern day issues we have today.

I said not exclusively real estate.
You haven’t answered the question as to whether or not I should be able to vote simply because I own little of value?

You realize there are millions upon millions of Americans who work, pay taxes, obey the law, and by choice or not do not own much you would consider “valuable”. I choose to spend my money on other things.

You can’t make outrageous statements and then not back them up….

And crime, failing schools and poverty persist among communities dominated by unstructured families.
Fact.
Something needs to be done about that. It’s easy for left-wing Democrats who are lucky enough to grow up in 2 parent household or maybe even a single parent household where they’re lucky to have some structure. But that’s just not the case for so many Americans today. It is a problem. Democrats, and even Republicans have not given us an answer.

We have any flaws in our society today like the mass school shooting issue. It didn’t exist in the past.

She makes interesting points nonetheless
Not really. She’s kinda a stupid bitch.

The high divorce rate. The lopsided divorce laws. 90% of the time man have to pay huge amount of money to women and divorce. What about children being raised in single-parent households they’re more likely to go to jail.
So we should make divorce illegal and end woman’s suffrage? Again, batshit insane. And very literally unconstitutional

The only people that should be allowed to vote are property owners. Perhaps not exclusively real estate but substantial property.
Those who would rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on Paul's vote.
That’s an interesting point. But I would also argue that are politicians today, including Republicans are not what they used to be. And I would argue that the men and women of the American past, including people like the labor secretary Frances Perkins were much better for the country.

Not really. She’s kinda a stupid bitch.

So we should make divorce illegal and end woman’s suffrage? Again, batshit insane. And very literally unconstitutional
No, I don’t think that women should be banned from voting. Something has to be done to reverse this trend because it’s only getting worse. It is a fact a child growing up in a single parent household is more likely to go to prison. And we’re on the trajectory to have even more single-parent households even more divorces, more sexless single men, more abortions being performed. That’s not a good formula.

I don’t know what the answer might be, but we need something

Tell that to the single moms. Tell that to the entire democrat party who encourage fatherlessness, single motherhood and homo adoption.
It is a fact that you have left wing celebrities who have literally celebrated abortion. And so they don’t provide an answer to the young child growing up in Chicago with a father, who is dead, or in jail. What about those children. Their lives matter

No, I don’t think that women should be banned from voting. Something has to be done to reverse this trend because it’s only getting worse. It is a fact a child growing up in a single parent household is more likely to go to prison. And we’re on the trajectory to have even more single-parent households even more divorces, more sexless single men, more abortions being performed. That’s not a good formula.

I don’t know what the answer might be, but we need something
Soooo…. How exactly is this woman “making good points” if you disagree with all of her solutions?

How is limiting voting to “property owners” a good idea. The fact that not one of you will answer this question is kinda proof you’re all full of shit

Yeah, except it’s NOT. At least not in the sense you’re talking about.

It’s only a contract in the sense of the legal privileges and responsibilities that come with it.

ie: certain tax benefits for married couples, alimony, stuff like that.

Making divorce illegal is batshit insane and, again, it’s baffling this has to be pointed out….
I think RoshwanMaterse is a disciple of Menken. "For every complex problem there is an answer that's clear, simple and wrong"

Soooo…. How exactly is this woman “making good points” if you disagree with all of her solutions?

How is limiting voting to “property owners” a good idea. The fact that not one of you will answer this question is kinda proof you’re all full of shit
I don’t know if people should be able to vote based on owning property. That’s an interesting point brought up by evil cat breath …

What I’m saying is that Pearl is giving us the facts so she’s making some very were the points. All of the stats she brings forth are true. I already said I don’t agree with some of her viewpoints, but I agree with some of her points and her direction.

Getting angry at her, is not giving us a solution.

I’m here for a conversation. And so like I said before I don’t have the answer to these problems. Which is why I created the thread… to brainstorm ideas and see what others have to say.

Forum List

Back