“More Women become Only Fans stars than Teachers”

I’ve watched about 43 minutes of this very interesting interview of the YouTuber Pearl Davis. Of course, the knee-jerk reaction of the far left to people like Pearl is to use personal attacks. They see thread titles like this, or videos like this, and they are almost always incapable capable of holding a conversation. Perhaps that’s why we have so many problems in America today.

Pearl brings of the fact that most divorces are initiated by women. Almost always when it comes to divorce the man has to pay the most money. The hardest jobs on the planet are worked by men like construction jobs, trucking that kind of thing …almost exclusively is done by men.

Pearl is a conservative woman who believes things like women should be banned from voting, divorce should be banned. She believes that women have ruined industries across the west. She thinks that human resources departments should be wiped out when it comes to corporate America. Pearl talked about how modern-day feminism has destroyed society. How as the thread title says, there are more women on only fans, then there are female teachers.

Pearl thinks that birth control should be banned. She talks about how in the 1900s the feminist movement made up propaganda in other words fake news about “back alley abortions” having to be performed. About how all sorts of propaganda was used to stir up support for the more radical type of the feminist movement.

Personally, I think women should be able to vote. And I think that there’s many strong minded, conservative woman who are CEOs of companies.

I don’t agree with everything she says, but she make some interesting points one point that is completely undeniable. We have more single-parent households in America now than ever. The stats show us that a child growing up in a single parent household is more likely to go to prison.

Ultimately, the United States is going to have to make changes. Because the current status quo of our society is unworkable. It is brutal, most especially for children in single parent households. We have to figure things out and we have to go back to how things were in the 1950s in many ways. Not in every way, but in many ways that will be the remedy to our issues.

I'm sorry but I see views as most of hers as being in the very small but very real far right extreme wacko division.

At the other end in the larger and very real left wing extreme wacko division is where you find attitudes of abortion on demand for any reason right up to the moment of birth/during birth/immediately after birth. You find the attitudes that think diversity is more important than competence and excellence, that have destroyed a great many American families, idolize single parenthood, see the state as the proper distributor of human rights, resources, opportunity, options.

Other than the very few specific duties the Constitution assigns to the federal government, all governance should be via social contract in the various states. Some will get some things more right than others and do some things better than others, but if a state screws up everything at least it is only one in fifty.

When the federal government screws up something, it can be bad for the entire nation while even apparently good things for a one size fits all population of over 300 million is going to never accomplish what might be intended.

You haven’t answered the question as to whether or not I should be able to vote simply because I own little of value?

You realize there are millions upon millions of Americans who work, pay taxes, obey the law, and by choice or not do not own much you would consider “valuable”. I choose to spend my money on other things.

You can’t make outrageous statements and then not back them up….
It was said best by Alexander Tyler
A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy.

People who own no property are the most likely to vote for an increase in public benefits since they don't pay the bills.

I have no problem if the woman in the OP wants to live according to her beliefs.

But wanting to tell others they can't have birth control, have to stay in an unhappy marriage, or has to be a stay-at-home Mom, is not acceptable.
She’s providing her viewpoints just like anybody else in this country. What about all the problems we have today, high divorce rate, Mass school, shootings, out of control crime in inner cities. Children growing up in single parent household. It is a fact we had way more two parent households in the American past among black and white families.

It’s not fair to children who grow up in a single parent household. Something has to be done in this country to reverse of these diabolical trends We see today.

The current status quo is unsustainable.

You haven’t answered the question as to whether or not I should be able to vote simply because I own little of value?

You realize there are millions upon millions of Americans who work, pay taxes, obey the law, and by choice or not do not own much you would consider “valuable”. I choose to spend my money on other things.

You can’t make outrageous statements and then not back them up….
Another point to be made is that we need better politicians. Not just better Voters much better politicians as well.

People who own no property are the most likely to vote for an increase in public benefits since they don't pay the bills.
Oh bullshit.

So people who rent apartments or condos don’t pay bills? I pay a shit ton of taxes and bills, thank you very much.

How??!! How is it an interesting point?

You can’t say that without explaining why!

How come?
Because I thought it was interesting. Doesn’t mean I necessarily agree with it. But perhaps people who at least own a car should be able to vote. It’s merely an idea.

I’ve answered all of your questions. What do you think about solutions to the issues we have today like the high divorce rate, children, growing up in a single parent household because we know a child in a single parent household is more likely to go to jail.

Not really. She’s kinda a stupid bitch.

So we should make divorce illegal and end woman’s suffrage? Again, batshit insane. And very literally unconstitutional
Women should be able to vote. As long as they are tax payers and not benefit recipients.

It was said best by Alexander Tyler
A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy.

According to Tyler we don't need to worry about our democracy going down the drain since we hardly get any public benefits for our tax dollars.

Irrelevant.

Anyone can get a divorce whenever they want for any reason they want.

It’s called living in a free country.

You people won’t be satisfied until the USA is like the fucking dystopian America in that Handmaid’s Tale….
And there are huge problem when it comes to divorce. Look at the results of a divorce. You have single parent household. That affects children negatively very often.

I have some possible solutions to these serious issues we face in America. Ban Instagram, TikTok and Facebook. They create problems. People kill them selves because of social media. Social media does more harm than good in my view. We should have educational discussion forms like the US message board though.

Americans over the age of 40 may not be fully aware of what teenagers and those in their early 20s are dealing with on social media. And how it affects the brain. Look at “only fans” the very subject of this thread look at all of the young women showing themselves on only fans. So I’m statistic said that 50% of strippers have mental disorders. All across America there are so many young man literally paying money to women to see them getting naked on only fans.

You imagine what the mental disorders can be for women on only fans you show them selves make it to the whole world and then wanna start a family later in life.?

We shd re work the divorce law, so if somebody gets divorced, there doesn’t have to be a pay off to one spouse or the other.

There’s obviously many points to be made in this type of conversation. We’re just here for a conversation.

almost every day I remind my wife that she took a vow to love, honor , and obey me
I used to have a male roommate. Just a roommate. We weren't in a relationship. He however misunderstood everything. He once told me that a ship, like a household has only one captain. I told him "I agree. You are crew and if you don't like it, man the life boats.

Women should be able to vote. As long as they are tax payers and not benefit recipients.
So are you backpedaling on your assertion that only property owners (real estate or otherwise) should be allowed to vote?

Again, I pay taxes, live in an apartment, receive no welfare and own almost nothing anyone would consider valuable. Like millions upon millions of others.

It’s unacceptable for left-wing Biden supporters to hand wave these serious issues. Serious issues like young women showing themselves naked on only fans and millions of young men watching them paying money for it. Imagine years down the road the mental struggles these men and women who partake on only fans will go through.

There you go come on what will the politicians do about this?

According to Tyler we don't need to worry about our democracy going down the drain since we hardly get any public benefits for our tax dollars.
Really? So there is no welfare, no EBT, SNAP, public schools, county hospitals, roads, subsidized utilities, Medicaid. Nothing like that.

Not really. She’s kinda a stupid bitch.

So we should make divorce illegal and end woman’s suffrage? Again, batshit insane. And very literally unconstitutional
I would definitely bet that many of those women of the suffragist movement around the area of Woodrow Wilson would be appalled at things like the high divorce rate we have today , women getting naked on only fans men and paying millions of dollars for it. Only fans is like a $1 billion + industry. That’s disgraceful.

The filth we see on TikTok and Instagram from both men and women I guarantee you the suffragists would be against that.

It’s unacceptable for left-wing Biden supporters to hand wave these serious issues. Serious issues like young women showing themselves naked on only fans and millions of young men watching them paying money for it. Imagine years down the road the mental struggles these men and women who partake on only fans will go through.

There you go come on what will the politicians do about this?
🤷

They won’t do anything because it’s a personal choice.

I wouldn’t want my sister or daughter- if I had one- doing an OF page. Who would?

But that’s a private family matter, not a legal or political one.

Forum List

Back