More Ways Creepy Zuckerberg/Facebook Spies On You...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
The 18 Things You May Not realise Facebook Knows About You

Firm reveals the extent of its spying in a 454-page document to Congress

The creepy ways Facebook spies on its users have been detailed in a bumper document presented to Congress.

They include tracking mouse movements, logging battery levels and monitoring devices close to a user that are on the same network.

The 454-page report was created in response to questions Mark Zuckerberg was asked during his appearance before Congress in April.

Lawmakers gave Zuckerberg a public grilling over the Cambridge Analytica, but he failed to answer many of their queries.

The new report attempts address their concerns, but it sheds little new light on the Cambridge Analytica scandal.

However, it does contain multiple disclosures about the way Facebook collects data.

Some are unsurprising, such as the time people spend on Facebook, while others may come as a shock to the majority of users...

More:
More Ways Creepy Facebook Spies on You - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

The creepy ways Facebook spies on its users have been detailed in a bumper document presented to Congress.

They include tracking mouse movements, logging battery levels and monitoring devices close to a user that are on the same network.

The 454-page report was created in response to questions Mark Zuckerberg was asked during his appearance before Congress in April.

Lawmakers gave Zuckerberg a public grilling over the Cambridge Analytica, but he failed to answer many of their queries.

The new report attempts address their concerns, but it sheds little new light on the Cambridge Analytica scandal.

However, it does contain multiple disclosures about the way Facebook collects data.

Some are unsurprising, such as the time people spend on Facebook, while others may come as a shock to the majority of users...

More:
It gets even more creepier. I heard a story recently of a guy calling around for times and availability to measure and purchase a suit. That same night later on Facebook he was being bombarded with suit ads.

More:
It gets even more creepier. I heard a story recently of a guy calling around for times and availability to measure and purchase a suit. That same night later on Facebook he was being bombarded with suit ads.

Wow, that's crazy creepy. :ack-1:

More:

I've noticed stuff like that as well. Even a private conversation in our home about home repairs (or whatever else) and no telecommunication devices (tv or computer) is on...…..I later get ads for similar topics. Not just FB either.

More:

It is creepy. Start paying attention to the obscure ads that run on your screen......or what's considered 'suggested content'. It's not just FB, even on YouTube or your homepage. The ads are not blocked with adblocker

More:

I've noticed stuff like that as well. Even a private conversation in our home about home repairs (or whatever else) and no telecommunication devices (tv or computer) is on...…..I later get ads for similar topics. Not just FB either.

Yikes, really??

More:

It is creepy. Start paying attention to the obscure ads that run on your screen......or what's considered 'suggested content'. It's not just FB, even on YouTube or your homepage. The ads are not blocked with adblocker

I quit Facebook a long time ago. I saw where Zuckerberg was taking things. Why do so many trust someone who's close friends with a NWO Elite like George Soros? I don't get it.

More:

Yikes, really??

Yep...….about a month or so ago I mentioned it to hubs about how some conversations or online activities are part of ads or content. He wasn't overly impressed at the time, but later did admit some similarities.

More:

I quit Facebook a long time ago. I saw where Zuckerberg was taking things. Why do so many trust someone who's close friends with a NWO Elite like George Soros? I don't get it.

I don't know....I am still on FB just to keep in touch with family & friends that I wouldn't otherwise. It's just easier I guess.

More:

I don't know....I am still on FB just to keep in touch with family & friends that I wouldn't otherwise. It's just easier I guess.

I hear ya.

Forum List

Back