More Voter Fraud EXPOSED

If no one filled it out, no problem. Just throw away the registration form :rolleyes:

If no one filled it out, no problem. Just throw away the registration form :rolleyes:
I know a girl who did that. She did not actually send the absentee ballot in. Her goal was not voter fraud. Her goal was to gather evidence that her dead cat was actually not dead, and was actually a live person.

And she had an obsession with obtaining documents to prove that, especially official government documents, to reinforce her delusions.

• Banned
A CAT got a mail in ballot. One that has been dead over a decade. A cat, that they gave a obituary for. There is a lot more in the video.

Did the cat vote?

No. But I think you missed something there. How did the government even THINK about sending a CAT a ballot to vote? How the fuck does that happen?

I bet my Grandpa, WHO IS DEAD, will get a ballot. You think he's going to vote? He might. It's TOO EASY. It's odd, he was a democrat when he died. Won't be this year though.

A CAT got a mail in ballot. One that has been dead over a decade. A cat, that they gave a obituary for. There is a lot more in the video.

Did the cat vote?

No. But I think you missed something there. How did the government even THINK about sending a CAT a ballot to vote? How the fuck does that happen?

I bet my Grandpa, WHO IS DEAD, will get a ballot. You think he's going to vote? He might. It's TOO EASY. It's odd, he was a democrat when he died. Won't be this year though.

And I bet you're wrong. A mistake is not voter fraud. You kids have been looking for voter fraud so long it's become the punchline of many bad jokes.

Just stop FFS.

And I bet you're wrong.
He got one last election. So.. No. It's unlikely I'm wrong.

A mistake is not voter fraud. You kids have been looking for voter fraud so long it's become the punchline of many bad jokes.

Just stop FFS.
A cat. LOL.

Nobody can make you look stupid. You have to do it.

If no one filled it out, no problem. Just throw away the registration form
If ya choose to not see the problem then that could pass as a solution for nothing...the point was to show how voter fraud works and because that cat was a victim of voter suppression doesn't mean a host of others were not.
Would you like to inform the class when humans became perfect?

Every liberal Pussy, including cats, can now register and vote by mail. Even if the Pussy has been dead a dozen yrs.

Yes indeed, two pussy's voted by mail and have zero problems doing it, the president and vice president...
True absentee ballots you're out of your state or can't F walk. Not for sitting on a lard ass too lazy to walk

Every liberal Pussy, including cats, can now register and vote by mail. Even if the Pussy has been dead a dozen yrs.

Yes indeed, two pussy's voted by mail and have zero problems doing it, the president and vice president...
True absentee ballots you're out of your state or can't F walk. Not for sitting on a lard ass too lazy to walk
I see you can makes excuses for some but not others..

Forum List

Back