More video from the Mavi Marmari

I guess that defines your moral value system.

It does, stupid people who get into a war zone and go up against guns deserve to die. It improves the human race by eliminating their chances of passing on their defective gene set to others. If these people didn't have this to do they would be climbing into cages with tigers and posing for pictures. They are terminally stupid, and should be put down in order to spare the rest of us the misery.

Why do you always side with the killers, thieves, and liars?

Hamas murders women and children, they SPECIFICALLY target schools, daycares and markets with rockets, mortars and missiles. They send their suicide bombers to attack pizza parlors and civilian buses. And you have the balls to post the above? You are one sick individual.

It does, stupid people who get into a war zone and go up against guns deserve to die. It improves the human race by eliminating their chances of passing on their defective gene set to others. If these people didn't have this to do they would be climbing into cages with tigers and posing for pictures. They are terminally stupid, and should be put down in order to spare the rest of us the misery.

He's on your side now? When did this happen?

Not one you would understand.

It looks like Israel is trying to dump the responsibility of its invasion onto its victims.

If you are talking about the people on the Mavi Marmari it is Israels fault, they should simply have sunk the ship and then no one would be crying about how Israel beat up on people who were only trying to defend themselves, they would all be dead.

Israel should have torpedoed the ship like N. Korea did to the S. Korean ship.

Send the virgin chasers to paradise.

Because I hate whiners, beggars, and and a lot of other people.

You post to gain sympathy for the lies told on your side, and claim that the lies told by the other side make your side right. It does not work that way.

Israel does not mistreat women, it does not deny children the chance to attend summer camps, and it does not blow up people on buses. Until Hamas stops resorting to killing random people they are not going to get my sympathy, and I will mock them and sneer while I am doing it.

Israel is not perfect, but they are orders of magnitude better than Hamas. You, being an apologist for Hamas who refuses to admit they are worse than Israel, deserve to be mocked also. Until you start admitting the problems that Hamas has, and stop trying to make Israel into the reincarnation of Attila the Hun, I will treat you with exactly the respect you deserve, which is none.

Be honest about the evil that is gong on in Gaza, that is caused by Hamas, and we will discuss the situation rationally. Keep posting rhetoric and lies and I will great you with the same, and with the knowledge that you are a fool. Debates are about facts and truth, since you reject both you deserve neither.

Last edited:

You post to gain sympathy for the lies told on your side, and claim that the lies told by the other side make your side right. It does not work that way.

Israel does not mistreat women, it does not deny children the chance to attend summer camps, and it does not blow up people on buses. Until Hamas stops resorting to killing random people they are not going to get my sympathy, and I will mock them and sneer while I am doing it.

Israel is not perfect, nut they are orders of magnitude better than Hamas. You, being an apologist for Hamas who refuses to admit they are worse than Israel, deserve to be mocked also. Until you start admitting the problems that Hamas has, and stop trying to make Israel into the reincarnation of Attila the Hun, I will treat you with exactly the respect you deserve, which is none.

Be honest about the evil that is gong on in Gaza, that is caused by Hamas, and we will discuss the situation rationally. Keep posting rhetoric and lies and I will great you with the same, and with the knowledge that you are a fool. Debates are about facts and truth, since you reject both you deserve neither.

Don't waste too much oxygen on Tin Head. He's severely mentally impaired. Serious, no joke.

Israel is not perfect, nut they are orders of magnitude better than Hamas. You, being an apologist for Hamas who refuses to admit they are worse than Israel, deserve to be mocked also. Until you start admitting the problems that Hamas has, and stop trying to make Israel into the reincarnation of Attila the Hun, I will treat you with exactly the respect you deserve, which is none.

Don't waste too much oxygen on Tin Head. He's severely mentally impaired.
Serious, no joke.

I figured that out already, which is why he got a rant.

Israel is not perfect, but they are orders of magnitude better than Hamas. You, being an apologist for Hamas who refuses to admit they are worse than Israel, deserve to be mocked also. Until you start admitting the problems that Hamas has, and stop trying to make Israel into the reincarnation of Attila the Hun, I will treat you with exactly the respect you deserve, which is none.

Pick one of my "lies" and debate it.

How about the lie that Israel invaded the Mavi Marmari?

Israel sent its military to them, boarded the ship in international waters, took the ship, and kidnapped the people as was their plan. The invasion did not go exactly as planned but it happened.

So, where is the lie?

Israel sent its military to them, boarded the ship in international waters, took the ship, and kidnapped the people as was their plan. The invasion did not go exactly as planned but it happened.

So, where is the lie?

Dummy, Israel was entirely compliant with maritime law in intercepting in international waters a hostile vessel intent on violating Israel's lawful blockade, given Israel did not violate the sovereignty of ports or coasts of neutral states.

Now, you know, dummy.

Last edited:

So, where is the lie?

Dummy, Israel was entirely compliant with maritime law in intercepting in international waters a hostile vessel intent on violating Israel's lawful blockade, given Israel did not violate the sovereignty of ports or coasts of neutral states.

Now, you know, dummy.

The blockade is an Israel thing. This did not happen in Israel nor were they going to Israel. Going to Gaza was not in violation of any law.

So, where is the lie?

Now, you know, dummy.

The blockade is an Israel thing. This did not happen in Israel nor were they going to Israel. Going to Gaza was not in violation of any law.

You are beyond stupid. One does not blockade their own sea coast nor their own ports. The blockade is legal and the actions of the Israelis was also legal. You just prove what a fucking moron you are by pretending otherwise.

Now, you know, dummy.

You are beyond stupid. One does not blockade their own sea coast nor their own ports. The blockade is legal and the actions of the Israelis was also legal. You just prove what a fucking moron you are by pretending otherwise.

When the people were kidnapped and taken to Israel they were not charged with breaking any blockade.

Why not?

When the people were kidnapped and taken to Israel they were not charged with breaking any blockade.

Why not?

They were released you fucking dumb ass. You can not admit you are wrong so you do this shit, try and change the subject. Once again fruit loops, Israel has a LEGAL right to blockade Gaza and they have a legal right to prevent ships from violating that blockade. The only criminals in this incident were the Turkish terrorists on the civilian ship.

Why not?

They were released you fucking dumb ass. You can not admit you are wrong so you do this shit, try and change the subject. Once again fruit loops, Israel has a LEGAL right to blockade Gaza and they have a legal right to prevent ships from violating that blockade. The only criminals in this incident were the Turkish terrorists on the civilian ship.

The blockade is merely an Israel say so thing. There is no law. The people were not charged with breaking any blockade they were charged with entering Israel illegally which is crazy because none of them went to Israel or were planning to go to Israel. But Israel had to trump up something.

Last edited:

Why not?

The blockade is merely an Israel say so thing. There is no law. The people were not charged with breaking any blockade they were charged with entering Israel illegally which is crazy because none of them went to Israel or were planning to go to Israel. But Israel had to trump up something.

Dummy, blockades are a lawful response to a declaration of war against a state. In this case, Hamas has declared war against Israel.

The US and Great Britain implemented blockades against Japan and Germany in WW II.

The US has also had a 50-year blockade of Cuba.

Israel has granted full notice of the blockade including coordinates and all states in the region, including Turkey, have been informed of Israel's blockade.

It should be noted that Egypt is the silent partner in Israel's blockade.

Now, you know, dummy.

Dummy, blockades are a lawful response to a declaration of war against a state. In this case, Hamas has declared war against Israel.

The US and Great Britain implemented blockades against Japan and Germany in WW II.

Israel has granted full notice of the blockade including coordinates and all states in the region, including Turkey, have been informed of Israel's blockade.

Now, you know, dummy.

Tourism is a major money maker for Cuba. Are all those people breaking the law?

Now, you know, dummy.

Tourism is a major money maker for Cuba. Are all those people breaking the law?

Americans cannot travel to Cuba for purposes of tourism, dummy.

Why not?

Because Israel is not the evil empire you try to portray it as.

Forum List

Back