More tocsins

Of course, most here will deny what is happening or choose to ignore it. Until it destroys something important to them.

Alaska’s Sea Ice Completely Melted for First Time in Recorded History

What is a "toc" and what did it do that was a sin?
Try 4th grade remedial english.

I wasn't the one who misspelled it, dumb-ass. Of course, a fourth-grader would have known how to spell "toxins."

Are you as smart as a fourth-grader?

Of course, most here will deny what is happening or choose to ignore it. Until it destroys something important to them.

Alaska’s Sea Ice Completely Melted for First Time in Recorded History

What is a "toc" and what did it do that was a sin?
Try 4th grade remedial english.
Your wealth redistribution scam is exposed and has failed. What will you do now?

Like they always do: Do it again, and again, and again, while expecting different results.

From the mouths of the IPCC themselves...

Faked quote.

Billy, why did you post a faked quote?

If you didn't fake the quote, you'll be able to point us to the original source. So do so. If all you can do is point to a denier conspiracy blog, we'll take that as your admission that you copied a faked quote.

What we learn here is how anything any denier says should initially be assumed to be a lie, unless independent evidence indicates otherwise, because history indicates that's most often the case.

Oh, I know where the original speech is, in German, hence why I know with 100% certainty that you're peddling a faked quote.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The German paper NZZ did the original interview... you lying piece of shit... Do you know how to read German? You dont or you would not have lied.

WTF is a "tocsin"?

It's like a mocsin, 'cept it doesn't have any fangs.

water-moccasin-1.jpg

Lol....the OP said in here 10 years ago that by now the polar ice would be gone! Oooooops:113:

I've watched a billion predictions from the AGW obsessed crash and burn over the years. They just all pivot to hitting the reset button every few years hoping nobody notices. Ghey.....but the rest of the world has paid attention to the fakery which is one of the reasons only a handful of Americans tuned into last weeks Town Hall on CNN for climate change. Nobody much cares.....a big reason why is the perpetual fakery efforts by the climate obsessed. They are consistently wrong.:2up:

The German paper NZZ did the original interview... you lying piece of shit...

So why don't you post it then? Oh, that's right. YOU won't post it because you know it shows you're lying outright. What, you thought it wasn't obvious.

Do you know how to read German? You dont or you would not have lied.[/QUOTE]

Enough. And I know to hand to people who are fluent. And I can double check with Google Translate.

So, let's go over what you lied about.

«Klimapolitik verteilt das Weltvermögen neu» | NZZ
---
Zunächst mal haben wir Industrieländer die Atmosphäre der Weltgemeinschaft quasi enteignet. Aber man muss klar sagen: Wir verteilen durch die Klimapolitik de facto das Weltvermögen um. Dass die Besitzer von Kohle und Öl davon nicht begeistert sind, liegt auf der Hand. Man muss sich von der Illusion freimachen, dass internationale Klimapolitik Umweltpolitik ist. Das hat mit Umweltpolitik, mit Problemen wie Waldsterben oder Ozonloch, fast nichts mehr zu tun.
---
First of all, we as industrialized countries have quasi expropriated the atmosphere of the world community. But one must explicitly say: We de facto redistribute the world’s wealth due to climate politics. That the owners of coal and oil are not enthusiastic about this is obvious. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate politics is environmental politics. This has almost nothing to do any more with environmental politics, [as is was with] with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole.
---

Mr. Edenhofer never says that we need to redistribute wealth by climate politics. He says that past policies have redistributed wealth from poor to rich.

You. Are. Lying.

Fascinating, how you seem quiet unconcerned with your soul burning in Hell for eternity.

I've watched a billion predictions from the AGW obsessed crash and burn over the years.

The predictions have been stellar. All non-liars know that. You've lied about those predictions for years, while flapping those limp wrists fast enough to take off like a helicopter.

Almost all deniers lie pathologically. They have to, because all the evidence contradicts their loopy cult dogma. That's why most everyone now initially assumes, correctly, that anything that any denier says is a lie, unless independent evidence demonstrates otherwise.

So, how are you going to spend your days after your denier cult collapses completely? Have you planned for that? I suggest joining the flat-earthers, as that cult is only slightly dumber than yours. You just have to change a couple buzzwords, and you won't notice a difference.

I've watched a billion predictions from the AGW obsessed crash and burn over the years.

The predictions have been stellar. All non-liars know that. You've lied about those predictions for years, while flapping those limp wrists fast enough to take off like a helicopter.

Almost all deniers lie pathologically. They have to, because all the evidence contradicts their loopy cult dogma. That's why most everyone now initially assumes, correctly, that anything that any denier says is a lie, unless independent evidence demonstrates otherwise.

So, how are you going to spend your days after your denier cult collapses completely? Have you planned for that? I suggest joining the flat-earthers, as that cult is only slightly dumber than yours. You just have to change a couple buzzwords, and you won't notice a difference.

Nah....if the predictions were at all accurate, people would be caring. They arent.....climate change to voters is a snoozefest.

Dick Morris was a key advisor for Bill Clinton in the 1990's....became a political prognosticator in the 2000's. The guy was wrong all the time so now hes basically disappeared from public life. That's what happens when you are perpetually wrong.....folks tune you out. Nobody is caring what the scientists are saying in 2019....too many fuck-ups!:2up:

Almost every single congressional candidate running on a green platform in 2014 and 2016 lost.....despite 85 million from Tom "I'm a Dickhead" Steyer. All you need to know.....nobody cares.

Indeed....if the predictions had come to pass, we'd have seen climate- action in America years ago....duh....we havent seen dick.
s0n....why do you enjoy getting publically pwnd all the time?:flirtysmile4:

Last edited:
The German paper NZZ did the original interview... you lying piece of shit...

So why don't you post it then? Oh, that's right. YOU won't post it because you know it shows you're lying outright. What, you thought it wasn't obvious.

Do you know how to read German? You dont or you would not have lied.

Enough. And I know to hand to people who are fluent. And I can double check with Google Translate.

So, let's go over what you lied about.

«Klimapolitik verteilt das Weltvermögen neu» | NZZ
---
Zunächst mal haben wir Industrieländer die Atmosphäre der Weltgemeinschaft quasi enteignet. Aber man muss klar sagen: Wir verteilen durch die Klimapolitik de facto das Weltvermögen um. Dass die Besitzer von Kohle und Öl davon nicht begeistert sind, liegt auf der Hand. Man muss sich von der Illusion freimachen, dass internationale Klimapolitik Umweltpolitik ist. Das hat mit Umweltpolitik, mit Problemen wie Waldsterben oder Ozonloch, fast nichts mehr zu tun.
---
First of all, we as industrialized countries have quasi expropriated the atmosphere of the world community. But one must explicitly say: We de facto redistribute the world’s wealth due to climate politics. That the owners of coal and oil are not enthusiastic about this is obvious. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate politics is environmental politics. This has almost nothing to do any more with environmental politics, [as is was with] with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole.
---

Mr. Edenhofer never says that we need to redistribute wealth by climate politics. He says that past policies have redistributed wealth from poor to rich.

You. Are. Lying.

Fascinating, how you seem quiet unconcerned with your soul burning in Hell for eternity.

I'm impressed...

You Actually found the site.... For you that is a major achievement. Now all you have to do is get some reading comprehension issues fixed.. You obviously have no ability to read comprehensively..

Last edited:
Your wealth redistribution scam is exposed and has failed. What will you do now?

Laugh hard as we point out that you're ranting about an idiot political conspiracy theory, because that's all you have, and because your cult masters order you to parrot such paranoid stupidity.

In contrast, all we have is all the hard data and science backing us up.

Don't worry, we know you've been trained to chant how reality has a liberal bias, so we understand you're going to reject reality.

You can have all that, but you ain't gettin' my dollars! :funnyface:

You Actually found the site.... For you that is a major achievement. Now all you have to do is get some reading comprehension issues fixed.. You obviously have no ability to read comprehensively..

Before I educated you (for free, being that my heart oozes the milk of human kindness), you could have pleaded ignorance to excuse the way you pushed your fraud about Mr. Edenhofer.

Now, you know better, but you're still pushing the fraud. Your fraud and dishonesty is clearly very deliberate.

That means everything you say on any topic will now initially be assumed to be deliberate fraud, unless independent evidence shows otherwise.

Oh wait. Everyone was already assuming that, so nothing actually changed.

Before I educated you (for free, being that my heart oozes the milk of human kindness), you could have pleaded ignorance to excuse the way you pushed your fraud about Mr. Edenhofer.

Now, you know better, but you're still pushing the fraud. Your fraud and dishonesty is clearly very deliberate.

That means everything you say on any topic will now initially be assumed to be deliberate fraud, unless independent evidence shows otherwise.

Says the lyin bitch kitty....

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The words Edenhoffer used are not in question... Only your left wing fools interpretation is.. We are capable of reading where you are lying like a rug.... :9:

Says the lyin bitch kitty....

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The words Edenhoffer used are not in question... Only your left wing fools interpretation is.. We are capable of reading where you are lying like a rug.... :9:

How stupid does one have to be in order to read the words..

"We de facto redistribute the world’s wealth due to climate politics."

And get anything other than that climate has become a political means of transferring wealth...notice that they don't even mention science since it isn't science any more...it is all politics all the time..pseudoscience is as close as they get to anything scientific...

Your heart oozes bile because you are a biter little bitch...and Edenhofer's statement was quite clear...climate has become a political means for redistributing wealth...it isn't about science and never was...

Which is clearly a statement that poor nations get screwed by global warming.

And get anything other than that climate has become a political means of transferring wealth...

No, only some kind of brainwashed cultist would claims such an interpretation.

And you claim it, hence proving my point again. Thank you for that.

Now, go lie down before you stroke out. You don't sound well. I think the years of failure are having a bad effect on you.

And get anything other than that climate has become a political means of transferring wealth...

Now, go lie down before you stroke out. You don't sound well. I think the years of failure are having a bad effect on you.

lol......clean energy makes poor countries poorer. Duh :abgg2q.jpg:

Years of failure?

WTF??:uhh::uhh:

Besides being able to take a bow in front of the matrix billboard "THE SCIENCE IS DECIDED", the plight of the climate crusaders could not possibly be any more of a perfect illustration of the term "fail". In fact, hopeless comes to mind.

Renewable energy is still a joke in this country and the EIA projections out to 2040 are laughable.:bye1::bye1: There has been zero climate change legislation in the past 20 years because the voting public hasn't given a shit.:cul2: US energy exports are booming and its not renewables.:popcorn: Climate activists are seen as complete nutters in 2019. The Green New Deal is considered to be a disaster by the voting public.:slap:. The Paris Treaty is dead.......if people cared, it wouldn't be dead.:deal:. China is building 2-3 new coal plants every month between now and 2030!:flirtysmile4:

So actually, SSDD is winning huge and the brainwashed cultists are the climate crusaders.:hello77:

s0n........does it at all matter to you that over the years, only 2 or 3 board members have come into this forum in support of your positions. Out of 25,000 members, you get the support of about three members but call the thousands of other board members a "cult".:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::backpedal:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back