More tocsins

Study after study shows that there is more ice in the arctic now than there has been for most of the past 10,000 years. You are nothing but a breathless handwaving hysteric...

stein2017.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-4_11-49-43.jpeg
    upload_2019-9-4_11-49-43.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 36
Oh Noes! The sky is falling! :aargh:
For a lot of farmers in the mid-West, that is certainly true. September, and many of them are still flooded. Some are selling out in bankruptcy sales, and guess who is buying. Ol' Moscow Mitch and Putin's orange bitch are selling America to the highest bidder, no matter who.

By the way, as for your Confederate flag, I really don't care. Who should, about a bunch of redneck stupid gap toothed loses?

For a lot of farmers in the mid-West, that is certainly true. September, and many of them are still flooded. Some are selling out in bankruptcy sales, and guess who is buying. Ol' Moscow Mitch and Putin's orange bitch are selling America to the highest bidder, no matter who.

By the way, as for your Confederate flag, I really don't care. Who should, about a bunch of redneck stupid gap toothed loses?

Brah, do you even English? Wtf?!

Sent from my CrackerPhone via FuckYouATalk.

No comment other than to laugh at published science that demonstrates what a hysterical handwaving old woman you are? Typical..

Study after study shows that there is more ice in the arctic now than there has been for most of the past 10,000 years. You are nothing but a breathless handwaving hysteric...

stein2017.png
SSoDDumb, so you remain. Completely false graph. Doesn't cover the last 30 years.

Of course, most here will deny what is happening or choose to ignore it. Until it destroys something important to them.

Alaska’s Sea Ice Completely Melted for First Time in Recorded History

Stuff's been melting on the Earth for 12,000 years. Sooner or later, it will freeze again. Man may influence change, but in the end nature always wins.
Actually, no. For the last 6000 years, the ice has been increasing as the climate cooled in response to the Milankovic cycles, But any lie to back up your nonsense is acceptable to you denialists.

stein2017.png
SSoDDumb, so you remain. Completely false graph. Doesn't cover the last 30 years.

What a f'ing idiot...can you not read? It covers the past 10,000 years...See the word AGW in the center bottom...and the parentheses after that stating that it is in thousands of years before present? No wonder you are a dupe...none of you guys seems to even be able to read the simplest of graphs...

Of course, most here will deny what is happening or choose to ignore it. Until it destroys something important to them.

Stuff's been melting on the Earth for 12,000 years. Sooner or later, it will freeze again. Man may influence change, but in the end nature always wins.
Actually, no. For the last 6000 years, the ice has been increasing as the climate cooled in response to the Milankovic cycles, But any lie to back up your nonsense is acceptable to you denialists.

The published work I provided demonstrates that you are wrong....sorry guy...simply making it up as you go doesn't cut it...

No comment other than to laugh at published science that demonstrates what a hysterical handwaving old woman you are? Typical..
Ah yes, prefer a fake British Lord and an obese junkie over real scientists. Shows your level of intellect.

The published work I provided demonstrates that you are wrong....sorry guy...simply making it up as you go doesn't cut it...
Dumb fuck, it fails to show the last 30 years, where there has been very rapid decline in the ice in the Arctic Ocean.

I get it! America is being sold out NOW by the GOP, but not at all back in the 1990s when Clinton was giving away everything left and right to the Chinese.

The recently melted Alaskan ice retroactively flooded the midwest? Are you fucking serious?

Which nonsense is that?
  • That things have been warmer and mostly warming since the Younger Dryas cooling 12,000 years ago?
  • Or that the Earth has been warming and cooling, mostly a LOT warmer, since it formed, especially since the Cambrian Period.

As if a bunch of fudge packing shitforbrains assholes in Portlandia have all the answers. How's your tent city doing, keeping the shit cleaned up are ya?

Forum List

Back