More tocsins

Last edited:
Oh Noes! The sky is falling! :aargh:
For a lot of farmers in the mid-West, that is certainly true. September, and many of them are still flooded. Some are selling out in bankruptcy sales, and guess who is buying. Ol' Moscow Mitch and Putin's orange bitch are selling America to the highest bidder, no matter who.

By the way, as for your Confederate flag, I really don't care. Who should, about a bunch of redneck stupid gap toothed loses?

The recently melted Alaskan ice retroactively flooded the midwest? Are you fucking serious?

He has lost all cognitive thought ability....

Of course, most here will deny what is happening or choose to ignore it. Until it destroys something important to them.

Alaska’s Sea Ice Completely Melted for First Time in Recorded History

:th_believecrap:

Oh my the hyperbole was in overdrive in YOUR link, the hysterics that normally belongs in a padded room was evident by people who are full of crap.

:cuckoo:

I tried to find out how long the "recorded history" was, it wasn't mentioned, and the hyperbole went on and on some of it are flat out lies or misleading. Here are some quotes from his silly article:

This reality is reverberating across the globe, far beyond Iceland. Even when no literal funeral is being held, we are, in a sense, witnessing an ongoing funeral for the world we once knew.

:boohoo:

In Greenland, scientists were stunned by how rapidly the ice sheet is melting, as it was revealed the ice there was not expected to melt like this until 2070. The melt rate has been called “unprecedented,” as the all-time single-day melt record was broken in August as the ice sheet lost a mind-bending 12.5 billion tons of water in one day.

:blahblah:

It is interesting to see even mainstream outlets like People Magazine now reporting on climate grief, which the medical community has already been doing for quite some time, and expects to see a dramatic ramping up of climate-disruption-related mental health issues in the future.

:boo_hoo14:

In Greenland, residents are already traumatized by climate impacts, as they are coping with the reality that their traditional ways of life are clearly on the way out. Courtney Howard, board president of the Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment, told The Guardian that she believes the climate crisis is causing worsening states of mental and physical health around the world, and says these issues will become some of the most important of our time.

:eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

On and on with the absurd over the top crying, when there is NO SCALE to the events whined over, in contrast to the Earth as a whole, it is scaremongering pile of crap. It is indicative of emotionally weak people who fall apart over their own shadows. It is a sign of mental illness.

:blowup:

For me I sleep just fine knowing it is never as bad as they imagine, and they keep ignoring the reality that it was around 2-3C warmer than now for hundreds of years, that there was little to no Arctic Summer ice for hundreds of years, a lot less than NOW. They are too busy acting like the headless chicken, we are DOOMED, DOOMED!!!

:bigbed:

For me I know that warmists are full of crap, their scaremongering have gotten worn out and the propaganda boring as hell.

:wtf:

Study after study shows that there is more ice in the arctic now than there has been for most of the past 10,000 years. You are nothing but a breathless handwaving hysteric...

stein2017.png
SSoDDumb, so you remain. Completely false graph. Doesn't cover the last 30 years.

30 years > 10,000 years.

Right

That is the level of his intellect...I suppose he thinks that the ice in the past 30 years has dropped to the levels prior to the onset of the little ice age....where the arctic was probably truly ice free on most years...

Of course, most here will deny what is happening or choose to ignore it. Until it destroys something important to them.

The key phrase is recorded history. That's not very long in the grand scheme of things. An eye blink compared to geological time.

I won't need to repeat yourself! Maybe the People screaming about America causing the Earth to warm should go visit India, China, Russia, and a handful of others and start protesting how their Govts. aren't doing enough to Stop Carbon emissions. America leads the World in that area. I assume it's because their Prisons and Gulags are not comfy and accommodating. America should stop now and wait until the rest of the World catches up.

The key phrase is recorded history. That's not very long in the grand scheme of things. An eye blink compared to geological time.

I won't need to repeat yourself! Maybe the People screaming about America causing the Earth to warm should go visit India, China, Russia, and a handful of others and start protesting how their Govts. aren't doing enough to Stop Carbon emissions. America leads the World in that area. I assume it's because their Prisons and Gulags are not comfy and accommodating. America should stop now and wait until the rest of the World catches up.

If they were really so all fired concerned with carbon emmisions and fossil fuels we'd be implementing thorium fueled nuclear fission to power our energy grids instaed of all of this idiotic solar and wind bullshit and pixie dust.

If they were really so all fired concerned with carbon emmisions and fossil fuels we'd be implementing thorium fueled nuclear fission to power our energy grids instaed of all of this idiotic solar and wind bullshit and pixie dust.

Let's be real, it's a wealth redistribution scam. It's all about the money.

Let see... Last thirty years is "recorded history" and you omit the 1933 summer melt season which US Navy ships recorded total melt. Not to mention the MEWP or RWP where it is assured to have been gone... Tell me old fraud, how did we survive those? Your idiot sure misses a lot of HISTORY, conveniently...

Let's be real, it's a wealth redistribution scam. It's all about the money.
From the mouths of the IPCC themselves...

otmar edenhoffer.PNG

"You can't absolutely prove my crazy claims aren't true, therefore they are!'.

Not how science works. You're the one making crazy claims so back it up. What evidence do you have the current warming is part of a natural cycle? Be specific. Be sure your theory accounts for all the observed evidence, such as the stratospheric cooling.

Your wealth redistribution scam is exposed and has failed. What will you do now?

Laugh hard as we point out that you're ranting about an idiot political conspiracy theory, because that's all you have, and because your cult masters order you to parrot such paranoid stupidity.

In contrast, all we have is all the hard data and science backing us up.

Don't worry, we know you've been trained to chant how reality has a liberal bias, so we understand you're going to reject reality.

Your wealth redistribution scam is exposed and has failed. What will you do now?

Laugh hard as we point out that you're ranting about an idiot political conspiracy theory, because that's all you have, and because your cult masters order you to parrot such paranoid stupidity.

In contrast, all we have is all the hard data and science backing us up.

Don't worry, we know you've been trained to chant how reality has a liberal bias, so we understand you're going to reject reality.

So what's the reality of the global warming hair on fire bullshit right now, guy? Do tell.

LOL Wrong again.... US Navy ship reports of 1933 show total melt... Now why was that not included in their "recorded History"?

Because you just made it up.

Why did you think that was a difficult question? After all, you always fake everything. "You just made it up" is the answer to everything you post.

Let me point you to this ice map from August 1926. Note the sea ice still extending close to the Alaskan shore. Note the way bigger Arctic sea ice extent in general.

Fig1a_1926_08.jpg

From the mouths of the IPCC themselves...

Faked quote.

Billy, why did you post a faked quote?

If you didn't fake the quote, you'll be able to point us to the original source. So do so. If all you can do is point to a denier conspiracy blog, we'll take that as your admission that you copied a faked quote.

What we learn here is how anything any denier says should initially be assumed to be a lie, unless independent evidence indicates otherwise, because history indicates that's most often the case.

Oh, I know where the original speech is, in German, hence why I know with 100% certainty that you're peddling a faked quote.

"You can't absolutely prove my crazy claims aren't true, therefore they are!'.

Not how science works. You're the one making crazy claims so back it up. What evidence do you have the current warming is part of a natural cycle? Be specific. Be sure your theory accounts for all the observed evidence, such as the stratospheric cooling.

Go ahead and wallow in your stupidity and ignorance if you want to, I owe you nothing. I don't care if you want to die in the same stupidity as you've lived.

Forum List

Back