More Things Right Wing Whites Here Miss

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We see endless threads by right wing whites here about blacks and Chicago, or denying the huge problem of white on white beatings and killings. They purposefully miss things like this:

Neighborhood heroes Mike and Kyra Epps buy back the block

1703646925206.png

“No matter where I hit the ball or how far I run, I’ll always have a place to come back to, which is this city,” said Mike Epps.

Comedian, actor, and Indianapolis native Mike Epps returned to Indianapolis with his Image Award-winning TV producer wife, Kyra Epps, to rehabilitate the neighborhood where he was raised.

Epps grew up on 21st and Carrollton Avenue at his grandmother Anna Walker’s house in the 1970s. Instead of selling the house, Epps, his wife and an HGTV team worked diligently to remodel the home to embody the late Walker’s characteristics.

Epps not only remodeled his grandmother’s home; he also bought five other homes and remodeled two. For Epps, buying back his childhood block was about family and legacy.

“Indianapolis is a beautiful town. It’s a beautiful city with beautiful people in it. It has its drawbacks like every other city, but I have always thought a lot about this city and the people in it. I love representing it. Even though it’s a small town, I still think about Indianapolis because it’s home base for me,” said Mike Epps.

There's not enough of that, people like Magic Johnson invest back into underprivileged neighborhoods, needs more like him, there is a lot of wealth in the African American community these days, more needs to get back into the hood.
There is plentty of it. It's just not shown byy tat so called leftist media who covers up black crimes. There are all kinds of community organizations that don't get the funds needed to rebuild. There can't be all that much wealth in black communities since blacks only have 2.7 percent of the wealth in America..

There is plentty of it. It's just not shown byy tat so called leftist media who covers up black crimes. There are all kinds of community organizations that don't get the funds needed to rebuild. There can't be all that much wealth in black communities since blacks only have 2.7 percent of the wealth in America..
There’s probably 1000s of feel good stories every month that the news doesn’t report on, done by people of all races. So the fuck what. I’ll bet the Epps’ didn’t do it for the TV coverage.

There’s probably 1000s of feel good stories every month that the news doesn’t report on, done by people of all races. So the fuck what. I’ll bet the Epps’ didn’t do it for the TV coverage.
And my point here is that the 1000's of stories about blacks doing positive things don't get posted by right wing whites here, but they most certainly can shows the smaller number of negative things while people such as yourself don't try downplaying it like you're doing here.

And my point here is that the 1000's of stories about blacks doing positive things don't get posted by right wing whites here, but they most certainly can shows the smaller number of negative things while people such as yourself don't try downplaying it like you're doing here.
And there are thousands about white people doing good things you don’t post. How are you any different?

And I didn’t down play anything just pointed out your racism and hypocrisy

And there are thousands about white people doing good things you don’t post. How are you any different?
If you have to ask that question, you havee a problem. Because blacks aren't the ones creating false narratives about white violence. Blacks aren't in here posting threads of white violence then threatening civil war, and you see all kinds of positive stories about whhites done by the media.

And I didn’t down play anything just pointed out your racism and hypocrisy
You haven't pointed out anything but your attempt to create a false equivalence. Because you have entered threads about black violence and you haven't said that all races are violent.

You haven't pointed out anything but your attempt to create a false equivalence. Because you have entered threads about black violence and you haven't said that all races are violent.
Link to a post you started that was something positive about a white person.

We both know you won’t because you can’t.

You’re no different or better than the people you say you hate….. Youre a hypocrite of the highest order

We see endless threads by right wing whites here about blacks and Chicago, or denying the huge problem of white on white beatings and killings. They purposefully miss things like this:

View attachment 879232

“No matter where I hit the ball or how far I run, I’ll always have a place to come back to, which is this city,” said Mike Epps.

Comedian, actor, and Indianapolis native Mike Epps returned to Indianapolis with his Image Award-winning TV producer wife, Kyra Epps, to rehabilitate the neighborhood where he was raised.

Epps grew up on 21st and Carrollton Avenue at his grandmother Anna Walker’s house in the 1970s. Instead of selling the house, Epps, his wife and an HGTV team worked diligently to remodel the home to embody the late Walker’s characteristics.

Epps not only remodeled his grandmother’s home; he also bought five other homes and remodeled two. For Epps, buying back his childhood block was about family and legacy.

“Indianapolis is a beautiful town. It’s a beautiful city with beautiful people in it. It has its drawbacks like every other city, but I have always thought a lot about this city and the people in it. I love representing it. Even though it’s a small town, I still think about Indianapolis because it’s home base for me,” said Mike Epps.

Wouldnt it be awesome if this story wasnt rare as fuck? Imagine how much better things would be if being charitable was normal in the black community.

We see endless threads by right wing whites here about blacks and Chicago, or denying the huge problem of white on white beatings and killings.

Hmmm..."endless threads"? Here at USMB?

So... you are complaining about endless threads denying that white on white beatings and killings are problematic? Could you please present an example of even a single one of those endless threads you are bitching about?

Of course you cannot, because your entire premises is just plain absurd. You're simply lying, boy.

You are a low IQ Negro. The average American Negro has an IQ of only ~85. And you are a hell of a lot stupider than the average Negro.

Last edited:

View attachment 879232

Jesus you truly are a racist piece of shit. You take a story of a good hearted person helping a community and transform it into a black v white issue. The sooner you change your mentality the better things can be. Take a hint from Mike and Kyra Epps and start being the change you want to see in the world. You don’t have to love that way, you choose to

What, where, and why is there a need to rebuild? In my 50 plus years on this earth I’ve heard nothing but talk of “rebuild” and reinvestment in communities only to see Democrats take those monies and reward friends; Or, worse, when I do see reinvestment and renewal and get excited about it with small businesses investing their livelihoods to build and serve urban areas, we them literally getting torched and looted because someone doesn’t like a court decision or election outcome.

A rich guy once told me (former US Senator from Virginia) that when you are rich you don't do something yourself that you can pay someone else to do and that you should be gracious till taken advantage of.

View attachment 879232

1/You're trolling.

2/You're proselytizing.

3/The guy bought some RE so he's a hero?

Weak bra.

OP's message: Every now and then you can find a halfway decent person in a crime ridden, minority shithole that otherwise is home to criminals, poverty, homelessness, disease, lawlessness, and other malignant social pathos that are indicative of such culture.

There is not plenty of it.

View attachment 879232

Why are you such a racist bigot?

Forum List

Back