More Things Right Wing Whites Here Miss

It's amazing today how racist have tried to turn the word against the very folks who have been on the receiving end of racism and bigotry.
Yeah....like when you and your demaklan call people like Thomas Sowell a coon or uncle tom.

Translation: Only white people can be racists and bigots.
Some people always have to be the victim it’s their entire identity; that and it’s easier to blame their skin tone than it is to admit they can be kind of a twat waffle

Last edited:
Some people always have to be the victim it’s their entire identity; that and it’s easier to blame their skin tone than it is to admit they can been kind of a twat waffle
Yea because there has never been and there isn't no such thing as racism, black folks have never and don't experience that in America.

What do the black folks who kiss white folks asses and coon tell themselves?

If you have to ask that question, you havee a problem. Because blacks aren't the ones creating false narratives about white violence. Blacks aren't in here posting threads of white violence then threatening civil war, and you see all kinds of positive stories about whhites done by the media.
The person making the majority of threads that focus on peoples race is you.

That's not what you call white folks you claim act black or white folks you claim are sympathetic about what has been done to black folks.

That sentence is a muckety muck mess.

Maybe focus more on actual solutions to actual problems than on blame gaming and name calling.

We see endless threads by right wing whites here about blacks and Chicago, or denying the huge problem of white on white beatings and killings. They purposefully miss things like this:

Neighborhood heroes Mike and Kyra Epps buy back the block

View attachment 879232

“No matter where I hit the ball or how far I run, I’ll always have a place to come back to, which is this city,” said Mike Epps.

Comedian, actor, and Indianapolis native Mike Epps returned to Indianapolis with his Image Award-winning TV producer wife, Kyra Epps, to rehabilitate the neighborhood where he was raised.

Epps grew up on 21st and Carrollton Avenue at his grandmother Anna Walker’s house in the 1970s. Instead of selling the house, Epps, his wife and an HGTV team worked diligently to remodel the home to embody the late Walker’s characteristics.

Epps not only remodeled his grandmother’s home; he also bought five other homes and remodeled two. For Epps, buying back his childhood block was about family and legacy.

“Indianapolis is a beautiful town. It’s a beautiful city with beautiful people in it. It has its drawbacks like every other city, but I have always thought a lot about this city and the people in it. I love representing it. Even though it’s a small town, I still think about Indianapolis because it’s home base for me,” said Mike Epps.

Numbnuts it's the white leftists that think you're incompetent

We see endless threads by right wing whites here about blacks and Chicago, or denying the huge problem of white on white beatings and killings. They purposefully miss things like this:

View attachment 879232

“No matter where I hit the ball or how far I run, I’ll always have a place to come back to, which is this city,” said Mike Epps.

Comedian, actor, and Indianapolis native Mike Epps returned to Indianapolis with his Image Award-winning TV producer wife, Kyra Epps, to rehabilitate the neighborhood where he was raised.

Epps grew up on 21st and Carrollton Avenue at his grandmother Anna Walker’s house in the 1970s. Instead of selling the house, Epps, his wife and an HGTV team worked diligently to remodel the home to embody the late Walker’s characteristics.

Epps not only remodeled his grandmother’s home; he also bought five other homes and remodeled two. For Epps, buying back his childhood block was about family and legacy.

“Indianapolis is a beautiful town. It’s a beautiful city with beautiful people in it. It has its drawbacks like every other city, but I have always thought a lot about this city and the people in it. I love representing it. Even though it’s a small town, I still think about Indianapolis because it’s home base for me,” said Mike Epps.

And racist pukes like you ignore the fact of black crime.

Were you ever planning on providing a link to one of these endless threads?

You bigots always want to post about shootings in Chicago, but not this.

Youth Performing Arts Program Pairs Aspiring Young Artists with World Class Professional Artists for Holiday Music Concert​

1703881465079.png

World-class professional artists and aspiring young singers and musicians will perform duets during the annual concert and fundraiser for the Timeless Gifts Performing Arts program on Sunday, Dec. 10.

Seeking to help fill the void left by the removal of the performing arts in many public schools, Timeless Gifts’ founder, Chicago native Joan Collaso, an accomplished Emmy award-winning, international vocalist, started the youth performing arts program in 2011.

“We are helping to fill the void for aspiring young performers who no longer have the outlet of performing arts in their schools,” Collaso said. “But just as important, we are creating a historical legacy in Chicago by contributing to the next generation of performers.”

The concept of Timeless Gifts was to provide mentorship by pairing professional musicians with aspiring young performers.

Or this:

DuSable Museum Women’s Board Celebrates 30th Annual Fundraiser, ‘The Glitz’​

1703881633550.png

The DuSable Museum Women’s Board hosted its 30th Annual Fundraiser, The Glitz, at the Tinley Park Convention Center Ballroom on a night of music, fun, food and elegance.

The room was filled with dignitaries, VIPs and everyone in between as Chri Christmas and DJ Maurice “Ice” Culpepper provided the sounds. Proceeds from the event went to fund educational endeavors at the DuSable Black History Museum and Education Center.

Or this:

How Wellness West Aims to Transform Lives and Healthcare on the West Side​

1703881820425.png

Renee Washington, a client of Wellness West, faced a difficult journey before encountering the program. Living in a shelter, she struggled to prioritize her health due to the lack of resources and space. Wanting even to eat healthier was not an option.

“The main thing about living in a shelter is that you don’t have your own space, a space of your own to prioritize yourself and your needs,” Washington said. “You can’t cook for yourself. You may want to do better, but you don’t really have the ability to say, ‘You know what, today I’m going to eat a healthy meal.'”

In April, Washington decided to take control of her situation. She contacted various organizations, leaving messages for local representatives and officials to get help. After weeks and months of trying to get the housing she needed, Washington got that one phone call from Wellness West that literally changed her life.

Washington is a case study on the idea that a person’s overall well-being is more than what goes on in the doctor’s office. Their housing situation, economic stability and environment also play a part in improving someone’s health outcomes.

Wellness West, a collaborative effort of health care and social service providers that delivers services to residents on Chicago’s West Side, was formed under that premise: to provide residents with a continuity of care to bolster their quality of life.

View attachment 879232

Why do you think we miss it?

Forum List

Back