More than half of WHO’s trans health committee have no medical background, are LGBTQ activists: Report

8bzl8q.gif

No. It’s a bit like DIE has become an institution in the WHO. They seed bloated agencies with people whose only qualifications are as activists and agenda driven clowns.

Sure. Like you Bingos have ever run anything. :lmao: My wife is a director of nursing for a county here in Florida and she works with volunteer organizations like Nurses With Purpose and it isn't at all surprising for me to see activists and community organizers on there because while you obviously need doctors and health care professionals to design health policies you also need people who work with the communities you're trying to help to disseminate that information and organize on the ground. When you're setting up things like pop up health clinics in some of these towns and villages in Africa like my wife does, then you need organizers who can link with community leaders to arrange for things like facilities and transportation. There's a lot logistically that goes into getting care to disparate, marginalized communities.

Sure. Like you Bingos have ever run anything. :lmao: My wife is a director of nursing for a county here in Florida and she works with volunteer organizations like Nurses With Purpose and it isn't at all surprising for me to see activists and community organizers on there because while you obviously need doctors and health care professionals to design health policies you also need people who work with the communities you're trying to help to disseminate that information and organize on the ground. When you're setting up things like pop up health clinics in some of these towns and villages in Africa like my wife does, then you need organizers who can link with community leaders to arrange for things like facilities and transportation. There's a lot logistically that goes into getting care to disparate, marginalized communities.

Cool story, bro. I have no reason to unquestioningly accept your Bingo story.

I’m afraid this is just another case of tranny activists who have no business being anywhere near positions of responsibility.

The Guideline Development Group has 21 members. These are mostly trans/non-binary activists working in international organisations. Only a third have medical credentials, with the majority being human rights activists, lawyers or advisers on social policy. Three of them use the preferred pronoun ‘they’, which undoubtedly helps cement the use of ‘gender’ instead of sex. Several of these experts have previously been involved in drafting the recent versions of the World Professional Association of Transgender Health’s Standards of Care, which are heavily biased towards gender self-ID.

The fanaticism of some of these activists knows no bounds. Florence Ashley lectures in law in Canada, and believes that puberty blockers should be given to all children. The excuse given for this is so that all children can choose their ‘gender’ rather than it being ‘assigned by society’.

There's a lot logistically that goes into getting care to disparate, marginalized communities.
If they hadn't made deals to cartels to be trafficked here illegally, and now in debt perpetually in hoc to criminals? They would not be "marginalized."

Crime begets crime, and bureaucrats should not be taking tax payer funds to assist criminals who owe criminals.

IMO.

Cool story, bro. I have no reason to unquestioningly accept your Bingo story.

I’m afraid this is just another case of tranny activists who have no business being anywhere near positions of responsibility.

The Guideline Development Group has 21 members. These are mostly trans/non-binary activists working in international organisations. Only a third have medical credentials, with the majority being human rights activists, lawyers or advisers on social policy. Three of them use the preferred pronoun ‘they’, which undoubtedly helps cement the use of ‘gender’ instead of sex. Several of these experts have previously been involved in drafting the recent versions of the World Professional Association of Transgender Health’s Standards of Care, which are heavily biased towards gender self-ID.

The fanaticism of some of these activists knows no bounds. Florence Ashley lectures in law in Canada, and believes that puberty blockers should be given to all children. The excuse given for this is so that all children can choose their ‘gender’ rather than it being ‘assigned by society’.
You mean they're in line with trans policy all over the world? Nothing you presented seems adverse to the professional medical communities standards for trans care. :dunno:

If they hadn't made deals to cartels to be trafficked here illegally, and now in debt perpetually in hoc to criminals? They would not be "marginalized."

Crime begets crime, and bureaucrats should not be taking tax payer funds to assist criminals who owe criminals.

IMO.
What? Are we talking about trans care or cartels? Do you know what thread you're in Bingo?

You mean they're in line with trans policy all over the world? Nothing you presented seems adverse to the professional medical communities standards for trans care. :dunno:

I’m not sure what tranny policy is or what tranny policy all over the world is.

Is that something like a “universal policy of trans” published by a tranny advocacy group?

I’m not sure what tranny policy is or what tranny policy all over the world is.

Is that something like a “universal policy of trans” published by a tranny advocacy group?
What I'm sure of is that you don't actually care about trans policy and helping trans patients by your continued use of a derogatory word for them. If you're going to go that far why pretend like you care? Too cowardly to be completely honest?

What I'm sure of is that you don't actually care about trans policy and helping trans patients by your continued use of a derogatory word for them. If you're going to go that far why pretend like you care? Too cowardly to be completely honest?

What I’m concerned about is a group of tranny activists with no medical qualifications making policy about matters that affect children.

Trans policy all over the world?

What is the trans policy in the KSA, in Iran?

What is the trans policy in the US? Did you know as of the summer of 2023, there were 19 states that restricted so called "gender affirming care" for minors?

Did you know more states are banning mutilating surgeries on minors?

Your "all over the world" nonsense is a laughable joke.

Trans policy all over the world?

What is the trans policy in the KSA, in Iran?
Sorry, I guess I should I specified first world countries for the Bingos among us. :dunno:
What is the trans policy in the US? Did you know as of the summer of 2023, there were 19 states that restricted so called "gender affirming care" for minors?
I am. You're speaking to politics. I'm speaking to the views of medical professionals. Those restrictions were put in place against the recommendations of trans care professionals who are nearly unanimous in supporting gender affirming care.
Did you know more states are banning mutilating surgeries on minors?

Your "all over the world" nonsense is a laughable joke.
No. Your argument is the joke. Bingo Republican politicians banning access to care for trans children in their states aren't promoting alternative care policies because there are none. They are simply taking options away from their citizens. They are, in effect, what you're trying to complain about with the WHO. Not one of these Republican politicians banning care is a trans healthcare professional. At least the WHO had seven helping shape their policy.

No one is pretending. I think children should be protected from groomers, angry self- hating leftists and people who think 4 year olds should be given dangerous, life altering drugs.
When you actually start practicing health care then maybe I'll entertain the notion that you care more about trans patients than other people practicing care. Until then that argument is stupid.

Forum List

Back