More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

cc3dda5831e5750ccaeefe5153a2d427.jpg

Please tell us why this piece of Filth is alive. Just ONE Example. I thought blacks were against the Death Penalty?

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

cc3dda5831e5750ccaeefe5153a2d427.jpg

Please tell us why this piece of Filth is alive. Just ONE Example. I thought blacks were against the Death Penalty?

Just ONE more example. Guess what Race they are, I believe in the DEATH PENALTY

MizMolly
You like posting everytime whites don't die when approached by cops.

I post about about racism because this is a section of USMB dedicated to talking about race and racism.

MizMolly
Stop acting like it happens all the time to blacks.

Did I say it happens to black people all the time ?

MizMolly
You like posting everytime whites don't die when approached by cops.

I post about about racism because this is a section of USMB dedicated to talking about race and racism.

MizMolly
Stop acting like it happens all the time to blacks.

Did I say it happens to black people all the time ?
[/QUOTE
Then why bother posting incidents of whites not being killed?

MizMolly
Then why bother posting incidents of whites not being killed?

Because this is a section of USMB dedicated to talking about race and racism.

MizMolly
True. Even if your posts are one sided. Since what you posted happens to blacks as well, it really was a moot post.

Things like

1. Police harrassment/brutality
2. Assumptions of incompetence, regardless of how shiny your resume is
3. Assumptions that you are prone to rape (esp. Black males)
4. Decreased chances of garnering employment, higher education, or the most current health treatment, from the get go
5. etc., etc., etc.

All of the above things can happen to you (or any person), but they won’t happen to you backed by the institutional power of Whiteness.

Sure cop can pull a white person over and harrass them, but the law enforcement system (a White institution) is not designed to disproportionately assume your guilt because you are White.

Any [insert negative action] can happen to anybody.

The difference between it happening to someone who has White privilege and someone who doesn’t is that the issue of whether it happens solely because of skin color (on a systemic level) does not have to be taken into account by a White person.

You’re operating on a Racism 101 level here–step your game up.

Last edited:
MizMolly
True. Even if your posts are one sided. Since what you posted happens to blacks as well, it really was a moot post.

Things like

1. Police harrassment/brutality
2. Assumptions of incompetence, regardless of how shiny your resume is
3. Assumptions that you are prone to rape (esp. Black males)
4. Decreased chances of garnering employment, higher education, or the most current health treatment, from the get go
5. etc., etc., etc.

All of the above things can happen to you (or any person), but they won’t happen to you backed by the institutional power of Whiteness.

Sure cop can pull a white person over and harrass them, but the law enforcement system (a White institution) is not designed to disproportionately assume your guilt because you are White.

Any [insert negative action] can happen to anybody.

The difference between it happening to someone who has White privilege and someone who doesn’t is that the issue of whether it happens solely because of skin color (on a systemic level) does not have to be taken into account by a White person.

You’re operating on a Racism 101 level here–step your game up.
More bullshit and ASSumptions. Are you saying it’s racist when a black cop pulls a black person over? Assumption of incompetence? What excuse is there when whites don’t get the job, when whites are harassed by cops? I get no better health treatment options, a lot of what you argue about is wealth related. No money for insurance, no health coverage. There is no instructional power of whiteness, if there was no black people would succeed,have wealth, etc. yes, racism still exists, no, it is not systemic. I have also witnessed people claim they were not hired because they were black, the truth was whites were not hired for the same reasons, not dressed appropriately for the job, lying on applications, failing drug tests, not having reliable transportaion.

MizMolly
More bullshit and ASSumptions.

Like what ?

MizMolly
Are you saying it’s racist when a black cop pulls a black person over?

I'm not saying that.

MizMolly
Assumption of incompetence? What excuse is there when whites don’t get the job

I'm pretty sure you know that white criminals have a better chance of getting jobs than black ppl that are clean.

I'm pretty sure you know this

MizMolly
When whites are harassed by cops?

You keep on repeating points you have said. Maybe I'm not being clear enough. But a cop can harass a white person but the law enforcement system (a White institution) is not designed to disproportionately assume your guilt because you are White.

MizMolly
There is no instructional power of whiteness

Does racism exist ?

MizMolly
yes, racism still exists, no, it is not systemic.

What is racism ?

MizMolly
More bullshit and ASSumptions.

Like what ?

MizMolly
Are you saying it’s racist when a black cop pulls a black person over?

I'm not saying that.

MizMolly
Assumption of incompetence? What excuse is there when whites don’t get the job

I'm pretty sure you know that white criminals have a better chance of getting jobs than black ppl that are clean.

I'm pretty sure you know this

MizMolly
When whites are harassed by cops?

You keep on repeating points you have said. Maybe I'm not being clear enough. But a cop can harass a white person but the law enforcement system (a White institution) is not designed to disproportionately assume your guilt because you are White.

MizMolly
There is no instructional power of whiteness

Does racism exist ?

MizMolly
yes, racism still exists, no, it is not systemic.

What is racism ?
IM2 redefines the definition of racism all the time.
Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b: a political or social system founded on racism
3: racial prejudice or discrimination.

I never said racism didn't exist. What I am saying is that it isn't always the excuse. Stereotypes aren't always right, but some cops, like some people, ASSume guilt based on previous experiences.

MizMolly
I never said racism didn't exist.

OK

MizMolly
What I am saying is that it isn't always the excuse.

I agree. I've never said every thing was racial

MizMolly
Stereotypes aren't always right, but some cops, like some people, ASSume guilt based on previous experiences.

Nope. There are plenty of whites in the USA who have never even been around black ppl. Or even places in Russia where there are no blk ppl but they will come with many of negative stereotypes of blacks.

Plus you're saying that if cops have had previous negative experiences with blacks then it's understandable why they assume the black person is guilty, then by definition, any cops who have had good previous experiences with blacks then it would be understandable why they assume the black person is innocent

An argument every bit as silly, but just as logical, given your logic.

Most whites have never been attacked by a black person, never been evicted by a black person, never had a black landlord, never had a black person deny your child the college of her choice, never had a black person deny u a bank loan, and uv never heard a black person say, "We're going to eliminate 1000 jobs here - have a nice day!"

Pretty much every mean word, every cruel act, every bit of pain and suffering in your life has had a white face attached to it

MizMolly
I never said racism didn't exist.

OK

MizMolly
What I am saying is that it isn't always the excuse.

I agree. I've never said every thing was racial

MizMolly
Stereotypes aren't always right, but some cops, like some people, ASSume guilt based on previous experiences.

Nope. There are plenty of whites in the USA who have never even been around black ppl. Or even places in Russia where there are no blk ppl but they will come with many of negative stereotypes of blacks.

Plus you're saying that if cops have had previous negative experiences with blacks then it's understandable why they assume the black person is guilty, then by definition, any cops who have had good previous experiences with blacks then it would be understandable why they assume the black person is innocent

An argument every bit as silly, but just as logical, given your logic.

Most whites have never been attacked by a black person, never been evicted by a black person, never had a black landlord, never had a black person deny your child the college of her choice, never had a black person deny u a bank loan, and uv never heard a black person say, "We're going to eliminate 1000 jobs here - have a nice day!"

Pretty much every mean word, every cruel act, every bit of pain and suffering in your life has had a white face attached to it
I'm not denying it happens. All those things denied has also happened to whites. But not because of their race.

MizMolly
All those things denied has also happened to whites. But not because of their race.

You seem to always have a desire to deflect focus back onto whites themselves, because you can’t actually bear to understand someone else’s experience.

So when a black person points out an example of racism. You ask yourself 4 questions
  1. Has something like it ever been done to you or any other white person you know ?
  2. Have whites done something like it to other whites ?
  3. Has the other person’s own race done something like it?
  4. Has anyone in history done something like it before?
You are bound to find something. Especially if you overlook the cause and look just at the narrow form of the action (like being stopped by the police).

And then it turns into an Oppression Olympics.

MizMolly
I'm not denying it happens.

But you keep on saying “everybody hates, blah, blah, blah” that's just one of those kumbayah platitudes because it assumes that there’s some kind of tug-of-war going on in which the opposing sides are tugging on ropes of equal quality. The reality is that one side of the rope is strong, while the other is often threadbare.

Snap judgments made about Whites (as a group) by blks don’t have the same amount of the power as the reverse situation.

Having the upper hand in a situation doesn’t mean you have the upper hand absolutely. You know perfectly well that the response If you (a White person) called the police on a black person and a blk person called the police on a White person would be very different.

You have the power of knowing that if you call the police and say a Black male attacked you, the police will follow up, no questions asked. All people are capable of violence (duh), but the systemic power behind that violence is different, and that is where Whites have the upper hand.

Listen to your own white ppl. Explain all the stuff whites get away with.

MizMolly
All those things denied has also happened to whites. But not because of their race.

You seem to always have a desire to deflect focus back onto whites themselves, because you can’t actually bear to understand someone else’s experience.

So when a black person points out an example of racism. You ask yourself 4 questions
  1. Has something like it ever been done to you or any other white person you know ?
  2. Have whites done something like it to other whites ?
  3. Has the other person’s own race done something like it?
  4. Has anyone in history done something like it before?
You are bound to find something. Especially if you overlook the cause and look just at the narrow form of the action (like being stopped by the police).

And then it turns into an Oppression Olympics.

MizMolly
I'm not denying it happens.

But you keep on saying “everybody hates, blah, blah, blah” that's just one of those kumbayah platitudes because it assumes that there’s some kind of tug-of-war going on in which the opposing sides are tugging on ropes of equal quality. The reality is that one side of the rope is strong, while the other is often threadbare.

Snap judgments made about Whites (as a group) by blks don’t have the same amount of the power as the reverse situation.

Having the upper hand in a situation doesn’t mean you have the upper hand absolutely. You know perfectly well that the response If you (a White person) called the police on a black person and a blk person called the police on a White person would be very different.

You have the power of knowing that if you call the police and say a Black male attacked you, the police will follow up, no questions asked. All people are capable of violence (duh), but the systemic power behind that violence is different, and that is where Whites have the upper hand.

Listen to your own white ppl. Explain all the stuff whites get away with.
You complain a lot just because I point out the obvious. You actually complained about my last sentence. Where I said when something happens to whites it isnt because of their race. Lol. I was agreeing that even if it isnt all the time, sometimes it does happen to blacks because of their race. You just look for something to bitch about.

MizMolly
You complain a lot just because I point out the obvious. You actually complained about my last sentence.

No complaining. I point out racism. Genocides unfold in eight stages. Stopping it at any one stage, stops the genocide from going forward. The first people killed in any genocide are not the people themselves but those in the mainstream who speak up for them. Now the message of hate goes unchallenged.

Racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence. It does not matter if you persuade anyone, it does not matter if you “win the argument”. What matters is that you were heard and planted that seed in people’s minds "hey maybe this is not right"

And I think we can both agree with hell that black people have raised and the attention we have brought to racism in the past weeks, a lotta ppl round the world are thinking "hey maybe this is not right" too

MizMolly
You complain a lot just because I point out the obvious. You actually complained about my last sentence.

No complaining. I point out racism. Genocides unfold in eight stages. Stopping it at any one stage, stops the genocide from going forward. The first people killed in any genocide are not the people themselves but those in the mainstream who speak up for them. Now the message of hate goes unchallenged.

Racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence. It does not matter if you persuade anyone, it does not matter if you “win the argument”. What matters is that you were heard and planted that seed in people’s minds "hey maybe this is not right"

And I think we can both agree with hell that black people have raised and the attention we have brought to racism in the past weeks, a lotta ppl round the world are thinking "hey maybe this is not right" too
I agree change is needed. I totally disagree that burning and looting is acceptable. Let someone destroy one of their homes and see how it feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back