More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you’re a black supremacist,, what’s the problem
When, or if, black people begin raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can calling me or any black person a black supremacist make sense.

When, or if, black people begin raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can calling me or any black person a black supremacist make sense.
That’s a lot of grievances you have there are you looking for some welfare from me I don’t have it

And why is the crap there?
Because we live in a system of racism - white supremacy.

After slavery was abolished, black people of course still faced impossible obstacles to ever hope to obtain equality. No hope. Even the great migration of blacks that moved north to the cities still faced overwhelming racism. REAL racism.

That stayed pretty much the same until the civil rights movement. After the civil rights movement, something was done to black people that was the greatest injustice since slavery. Liberal social policies whereby they built massive living projects in cities all across the nation.Especially the eastern half, whereby they packed black people in like sardines. And built those projects away from where their kids went to school. Where their jobs were. Where their children played. Then they designed social programs to give them just enough money to survive. To keep them away. Poorly funded schools, that were more of a child warehousing facility than a proper teaching facility.

At that point, what did people expect?? That blacks were going to be successful?? They didn't care. The entire premise was not to improve the lives of the plighted black race, not to correct past injustices... NO. The object was to keep them away from where they lived, worked, dine and went to school.

But you still get all the goodies of benefits of being white and we are still living in a system of racism-white supremacy and the system is still here in an over whelming fashion. You have a lot of white people who say a lot of nice things. The likes of Tim Wise, Robin DAngelo they write all these books and write all these essays about racism but the system is still here and is as strong as ever. So that whites are not interested in getting rid of this system. You don't have lost of white people who don't practice racism. You have lots of white people who want this system of racism to continue.

Now why do you still support a party that did this to your race?
How do you know what party I support ? How do you even know if I vote ?
A party that does nothing but patronize, victimize and use you?
I have several black friends. I am not racist.
Is that supposed to impress me ?
There is not one synapse in my brain that believes black people are inferior in any way. I absolutely believe they can do anything a white person can, and in some cases - better.
Every white person claims they are not racist.

But I would start with the family structure. And fight to reverse the victim mentality, the self destructive, corrosive culture that glorifies bad behavior.
This is a common tactic white supremacist do. That is, put the blame on black ppl for the system of racism - white supremacy. That it's blk people fault for the system of racism - white supremacy.

Congratulations on completely avoiding the point in every instance other than - raaaacism.
The Democrat Party is the one that built the projects, moved 100,000's of black families away from white schools, white neighborhoods and where jobs are.
And then gave them just enough money to survive.
And this was supposed to correct the problem???
NO
But it wasn't supposed to fix anything, only get black people away from themselves and their children
And YET - Black people still support the Democrats.
And that - is yet another self defeating action by blacks.

Congratulations on completely avoiding the point in every instance other than - raaaacism.
No
The Democrat Party is the one that built the projects, moved 100,000's of black families away from white schools, white neighborhoods and where jobs are.
And that happens because we live in a system of racism white supremacy.
NO
But it wasn't supposed to fix anything, only get black people away from themselves and their children
Repubs or Dems are Just different slave owners

That’s a lot of grievances you have there are you looking for some welfare from me I don’t have it
You said welfare not me. But let's bring it back to you're original point

Explain to me how black people can practice racism to whites in the USA ? I mean say you I'm a black supremacist. Who am I supreme over ?

You said welfare not me. But let's bring it back to you're original point

Explain to me how black people can practice racism to whites in the USA ? I mean say you I'm a black supremacist. Who am I supreme over ?
Do you even know the definition of racism? Or is that another fact you decided to change?

Do you even know the definition of racism? Or is that another fact you decided to change?
OK. Let's say I'm a black supremacist and I believe that I'm superior to white people. Let's just say that's true.

How does that affect your life or the lives of white people in general ?

"But I would start with the family structure. And fight to reverse the victim mentality, the self destructive, corrosive culture that glorifies bad behavior."

Then start with a white culture that created racism from a victim mentality of how whites are going to lose everything if blacks get the same chances and denies the continuing consistent bad behavior that racism is. Because the black family structure is not the problem. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.

OK. Let's say I'm a black supremacist and I believe that I'm superior to white people. Let's just say that's true.

How does that affect your life or the lives of white people in general ?
seeing how I went to black schools, and live in the inner city every day.. Kim janey is a city rep.. look at her face book page.. beyond racist..

It effects me deeply, that’s the issue you can’t be a black Supremacist in a white country you need to assimilate. Or move somewhere where you can flourish. You can’t find that place so just accept where you live

And why is the crap there?
Because we live in a system of racism - white supremacy.

After slavery was abolished, black people of course still faced impossible obstacles to ever hope to obtain equality. No hope. Even the great migration of blacks that moved north to the cities still faced overwhelming racism. REAL racism.

That stayed pretty much the same until the civil rights movement. After the civil rights movement, something was done to black people that was the greatest injustice since slavery. Liberal social policies whereby they built massive living projects in cities all across the nation.Especially the eastern half, whereby they packed black people in like sardines. And built those projects away from where their kids went to school. Where their jobs were. Where their children played. Then they designed social programs to give them just enough money to survive. To keep them away. Poorly funded schools, that were more of a child warehousing facility than a proper teaching facility.

At that point, what did people expect?? That blacks were going to be successful?? They didn't care. The entire premise was not to improve the lives of the plighted black race, not to correct past injustices... NO. The object was to keep them away from where they lived, worked, dine and went to school.

But you still get all the goodies of benefits of being white and we are still living in a system of racism-white supremacy and the system is still here in an over whelming fashion. You have a lot of white people who say a lot of nice things. The likes of Tim Wise, Robin DAngelo they write all these books and write all these essays about racism but the system is still here and is as strong as ever. So that whites are not interested in getting rid of this system. You don't have lost of white people who don't practice racism. You have lots of white people who want this system of racism to continue.

Now why do you still support a party that did this to your race?
A party that does nothing but patronize, victimize and use you?
I have several black friends. I am not racist.
Is that supposed to impress me ?
There is not one synapse in my brain that believes black people are inferior in any way. I absolutely believe they can do anything a white person can, and in some cases - better.
Every white person claims they are not racist.

But I would start with the family structure. And fight to reverse the victim mentality, the self destructive, corrosive culture that glorifies bad behavior.
This is a common tactic white supremacist do. That is, put the blame on black ppl for the system of racism - white supremacy. That it's blk people fault for the system of racism - white supremacy.

NO

He addressed every point. You republicans need to stop trying to blame democrats for what both parties are responsible for. Democrats didn't move blacks away from white schools and white neighborhoods. Segregation was agreed to by both parties. Whites moved the jobs to suburbs. Both parties did. Look white boy, we were republicans for almost 100 years. We left your fucking party for a reason, and no matter how much you keep trying to blame democrats, that reason we left your party still exists. So until that changes forget about getting blacks to join the republican party.

No
NO

Hahahaha.... okay so maybe I misjudged you before, I didn't think you were as bad as IM2
You are.

No
NO

Hahahaha.... okay so maybe I misjudged you before, I didn't think you were as bad as IM2
You are.

IM2 is the black man you can't fuck with. Essen is better than me. You can't fuck with him either.

Your problem is that you think that because you are white that you can decide how things are for everyone else and we all have to agree with your crap. The root cause of the problems in black communities is white racism. I can show evidence of this and am doing so in the thread stone cold truth. The stone cold truth is something you can't face. Because your belief in white supremacy doesn't allow you to admit that whites make mistakes.

seeing how I went to black schools, and live in the inner city every day.. Kim janey is a city rep.. look at her face book page.. beyond racist..
I'll ask you the same question for the second time.

How do black supremacists affect the lives of white people ?
It effects me deeply, that’s the issue you can’t be a black Supremacist in a white country you need to assimilate.
OK. So where can we assimilate ? We both know that when black people try to assimilate this is faced with major hostilty.

So where can blk ppl assimilate ?
Or move somewhere where you can flourish.
Where ?
You can’t find that place so just accept where you live
Even if blacks did what you say we should do and avoid whites and accept where we find ourselves because of the system of racism - white supremacy we will find ourselves limited to the poorest, most crowded areas of town.

You see finding white-free zones in more prosperous suburbs is a tough task. So our ability to accept were we live will be directly constrained by the larger opportunity structure that has skewed power and resources in whites direction.

Now whites seeking to avoid blacks ? We both know because of the system of racism - white supremacy. Whites can do that easily, with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).

So once again where can blk people go to escape white supremacy in the USA ?

It effects me deeply, that’s the issue you can’t be a black Supremacist in a white country you need to assimilate.
OK. So where can we assimilate ? We both know that when black people try to assimilate this is faced with major hostilty.

Where ?
Even blacks did what you say we should do and avoid whites and accept where we will find ourselves limited to the poorest, most crowded areas of town.

You see finding white-free zones in more prosperous suburbs is a tough task. So our ability to accept were we live will be directly constrained by the larger opportunity structure that has skewed power and resources in whites direction.

Now whites seeking to avoid blacks ? We both know because of the system of racism - white supremacy. Whites can do that easily, with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).

Dude your a cry baby.. assimilate, nothing is stopping you from working hard and achieving everything white people achieve. A Black couple with a college degree makes more money than a white couple with a college degree.. your victimizing black children who read this crap.. just stop

Where ?
Even blacks did what you say we should do and avoid whites and accept where we will find ourselves limited to the poorest, most crowded areas of town.

Dude your a cry baby.. assimilate, nothing is stopping you from working hard and achieving everything white people achieve. A Black couple with a college degree makes more money than a white couple with a college degree.. your victimizing black children who read this crap.. just stop

Just ignore them.
They are fully brainwashed.
You will get nowhere.

Dude your a cry baby..
You can't play to my ego. White supremacists often try this. They stuff like "Stop whining" "Stop Crying"

What is going on here is the opposite of what it seems. It's whites who are crying.

I am shaming white people. So you are trying to shame me back. But you notice none of this. Because you don't want to notice it. Because you talk to mainly white people. Because whites have created newspapers, blogs, cable news and talk radio that repeats their self-serving white point of view over and over again.

The truth is, if the shoe was on the other foot ? White people would have a murderous rage towards black people.

And it isn’t blacks who are crying; it’s white people. White people crying as they so often do to be the victims “reverse racism,”

But what do I know ? "Iz jussa po’ ignant knee-grow who caint do nuthin witout massa tellin me which-a wayz to go!!"…….Right?

assimilate, nothing is stopping you from working hard and achieving everything white people achieve.
OK. So how is that done ? That's all I'm asking asking dude. Explain because how can black people work hard when a white person with a criminal record is more likely to get the job than a black person without one ? See hard work is not enough because unless that's met with access to an opportunity structure then hard work is pointless.

And we get racism from all sides.

82642834_172994120722589_5053353817760858112_o.jpg

Minority races seek to align themselves with whites and want to erase black people. They need to admit this is how they operate and keep it pushing.

Funny how so many of these non white Asian countries worship Whiteness/White men who outright want to wipe them off the face of the Earth

Let them learn the hard way.

It's World against black people.

When you apply for a job almost all of the people evaluating you, look like you, they are white. They see in you a reflection of themselves - and in a racist world, that is an advantage. You are smile. You're white. You're one of them. You're not dangerous. Even when you get angry, you're cut some slack. After all, you're white.

A Black couple with a college degree makes more money than a white couple with a college degree..
OK. Where do you get this from ?
your victimizing black children who read this crap.. just stop
Black folks are aware of racism about us by an early age because at an early age black children are being tracked into lower-level classes regardless of ability and punished harsher.

Also whites are great at making themselves victims of taxes, big government, immigrants, antifa, Michelle Obama’s healthy schools initiative, or “radical Islam,”.

White's love being victims. So long as your the ones who get to decide what victims count. Never has a group with so much out-sized power been so quick to play victim. This, despite the fact that whites continue to be less likely as black folks to be out of work, and despite the fact that blacks are a tiny % of students at the USA's most selective colleges

But no whites are oppressed by black History Month and BET and Ebony Magazine and black super heroes and black Rue in the Hunger Games movie (even though she was black in the book too), and black Hermione in the London Harry Potter stage play, and black Annie in the Annie remake, and taxes on tanning bed visits, for starters.

Surely, nobody knows the trouble you’ve seen. Nobody knows the sorrow.

To tell my kid that he can be anything he wants to be if he tries hard enough is nice, but unless I warn him about the obstacles in his path, I'm ill-suiting him for the real world.

Knowing the odds, black folk try even harder, because to do otherwise would all but have guaranteed defeat. Knowing the truth inspires perseverance and passionate resistance to victimization, not resignation to one’s status as a target. To ignore the importance of racism will not make it go away.

Dude your a cry baby..
You can't play to my ego. White supremacists often try this. They stuff like "Stop whining" "Stop Crying"

What is going on here is the opposite of what it seems. It's whites who are crying.

I am shaming white people. So you are trying to shame me back. But you notice none of this. Because you don't want to notice it. Because you talk to mainly white people. Because whites have created newspapers, blogs, cable news and talk radio that repeats their self-serving white point of view over and over again.

The truth is, if the shoe was on the other foot ? White people would have a murderous rage towards black people.

And it isn’t blacks who are crying; it’s white people. White people crying as they so often do to be the victims “reverse racism,”

But what do I know ? "Iz jussa po’ ignant knee-grow who caint do nuthin witout massa tellin me which-a wayz to go!!"…….Right?

assimilate, nothing is stopping you from working hard and achieving everything white people achieve.
OK. So how is that done ? That's all I'm asking asking dude. Explain because how can black people work hard when a white person with a criminal record is more likely to get the job than a black person without one ? See hard work is not enough because unless that's met with access to an opportunity structure then hard work is pointless.

Minority races seek to align themselves with whites and want to erase black people. They need to admit this is how they operate and keep it pushing.

Funny how so many of these non white Asian countries worship Whiteness/White men who outright want to wipe them off the face of the Earth

When you apply for a job almost all of the people evaluating you, look like you, they are white. They see in you a reflection of themselves - and in a racist world, that is an advantage. You are smile. You're white. You're one of them. You're not dangerous. Even when you get angry, you're cut some slack. After all, you're white.

A Black couple with a college degree makes more money than a white couple with a college degree..
Black folks are aware of racism about us by an early age because at an early age black children are being tracked into lower-level classes regardless of ability and punished harsher.

Also whites are great at making themselves victims of taxes, big government, immigrants, antifa, Michelle Obama’s healthy schools initiative, or “radical Islam,”.

White's love being victims. So long as your the ones who get to decide what victims count. Never has a group with so much out-sized power been so quick to play victim. This, despite the fact that whites continue to be less likely as black folks to be out of work, and despite the fact that blacks are a tiny % of students at the USA's most selective colleges

But no whites are oppressed by black History Month and BET and Ebony Magazine and black super heroes and black Rue in the Hunger Games movie (even though she was black in the book too), and black Hermione in the London Harry Potter stage play, and black Annie in the Annie remake, and taxes on tanning bed visits, for starters.

To tell my kid that he can be anything he wants to be if he tries hard enough is nice, but unless I warn him about the obstacles in his path, I'm ill-suiting him for the real world.

Knowing the odds, black folk try even harder, because to do otherwise would all but have guaranteed defeat. Knowing the truth inspires perseverance and passionate resistance to victimization, not resignation to one’s status as a target. To ignore the importance of racism will not make it go away.
Cool story.. I hope you make it out of your grievances with some good welfare lol

Just ignore them.
They are fully brainwashed.
You will get nowhere.
No. You are brainwashed. Here's a test for you.

Can you tell which of these people are white or mixed with black ?

I'm not gonna bullshit you or lie about the answers and this is no trick question where they all mixed with black or they're all white.

No. Some of their fathers or mothers are black and some of their fathers or mothers are white.

If you get them all right. I'll just say. I mean you gotta a lotta guys saying race is fixed and race is biological. OK. Here we go.

Image 1

87364208_198747448147256_7131689531677343744_n.jpg

Image 2

88025636_198747438147257_5828246616099782656_n.jpg

Image 3

85155431_198747354813932_2981285311532761088_n.jpg

Image 4

85214416_198747341480600_9002464328175058944_n.jpg

Image 5

87608249_198747291480605_1063276105391144960_n.jpg

Image 6

87593548_198747278147273_5708713188011278336_n.jpg

Image 7

85252740_198751034813564_2809567957783412736_o.jpg

Image 8

87593548_198747278147273_5708713188011278336_n.jpg

Image 9

87371704_198747204813947_605545974479192064_n.jpg

Image 10

87990253_198747191480615_8923668106543366144_n.jpg

Image 11

87175396_198747208147280_5427133233709973504_n.jpg

Last edited:
Dude your a cry baby..

AMEN!

I wonder who are the race of people doing this ?

87098527_194975718524429_5854484459641896960_n.jpg

Unsustainability definitively means that civilization is a failure. India and China burn coal. Brazil and Indonesia burn rainforests. Trump’s U.S. and Australia just burn. The Earth warms. Storms surge. Cities choke. China, India, and the United States, three of world’s biggest polluters, increased their greenhouse gas emissions.

But whites and Asians are the smartest cats out there …right ? I mean. You’re the guys with the high IQ’s yeah ?

The Earth is running out of soil. Arable land is dwindling and that the arable land available per person is falling. The very soil ppl lives depend on.

87153500_194986671856667_6013378518514139136_n.jpg

The continual ploughing of fields, combined with heavy use of fertilizers, has degraded soils across the world is done by who ? Soil erosion is now far greater than soil formation.

It takes around 500 years for just 2.5cm of topsoil to be created amid unimpeded ecological changes. Soil is a living thing just like cattle. But unlike cattle, if you treat the soil right it will live forever

Maybe all that so called white and Asian intelligence is not what it’s cracked up to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back