More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a small percentage of college wannabes get into Harvard anyway so it really doesn't matter
Yes, but the point is that better-qualified whites and Asians are being rejected in favor of blacks with much poorer academic credentials. That is simply wrong.

Yes, but the point is that better-qualified whites and Asians are being rejected in favor of blacks with much poorer academic credentials. That is simply wrong.
Still a minuscule percentage and there are literally hundreds of other top tier colleges in this country

And you’re wrong. All I want is for the same standards to be applied for admissions, regardless of race.

I really wonder which admissions program you worked with since you are oblivious to the pro-black, anti-white (and now anti-Asian) antics that go on.

I did not work in college admissions.

I was SVP of marketing operations for an entertainment/ electronics corporation, and I completed grad school in 1987.

And no, I did not see the epidemic of favoritism towards Black students that you are constantly harping on back then.

In fact, I was one of only three Blacks in my graduating class, and all three of us were working professionals that had the necessary academic credentials as well as the ability to pay our way through the program.

As for now, my grandchildren who were both valedictorians in high school are enrolled in their first year of college, and they, like me received no special consideration for admission, and have the family resources and support to pay their way through without student loans.

As I said before,
Tschüss, and happy trails.

But they do struggle as much.

Yeah, that's true. Look at all the surveillance videos we see of negroes attacking Asians without provocation. I'd call that a struggle, sure...

Asians as a group are propped up by a few high earning Indians who are beneficiaries of the H1B Visa program, while the vast majority are poor. Whites have labelled all Asians by just a few high earners and try using that as you are doing to deny racism. Hispanics are struggling too.

"The typical white American family has roughly 10 times as much wealth as the typical African American family and the typical Latino family. In other words, while the median white household has about $100,000-$200,000 net worth, Blacks and Latinos have $10,000-$20,000 net worth."

You guys have deluded yourselves into a belief that only blacks are complaining about race when in face white racism is a problem for every nonwhite population in. America. It's time you faced reality.

If you want to learn how Hispanics see racism, read the book, "Dog Whistle Politics" by Haney Lopez or "Racism without Racists" by Edward Bonilla-Silva. Dr. Mari Matsuda, Asian, is one of the founding formulators of Critical Race Theory. So my argument has merit, you are just unaware of things.

I've got news for you, Buckwheat, a net worth of $150,000 isn't really anything to write home about. When you consider investment accounts, retirement accounts, real estate, etc, it should be much higher.

The thing to keep in mind is that there's not a single reason in the world why blacks can't realize a similar net worth as whites. Get up off your ass, go get a job, be smart with your money, and you can have an enviable net worth, too. I know, all too well, that you're going to blame whites for your shortcomings in life, but maybe, just maybe, you could put forth the effort and become successful despite the perceived obstacles you see...

I was SVP of marketing operations for an entertainment/ electronics corporation, and I completed grad school in 1987.

And no, I did not see the epidemic of favoritism towards Black students that you are constantly harping on back then.

In fact, I was one of only three Blacks in my graduating class, and all three of us were working professionals that had the necessary academic credentials as well as the ability to pay our way through the program.

As for now, my grandchildren who were both valedictorians in high school are enrolled in their first year of college, and they, like me received no special consideration for admission, and have the family resources and support to pay their way through without student loans.

As I said before,

Paul Essien and IM2 will both be along shortly to tell you how you and your grandchildren are nothing but a bunch of Uncle Toms. According to them, a black man simply cannot be successful in this country without selling out to whitey.

Your grandchildren sound like kids to be proud of, and I'm sure you are...

Still a minuscule percentage and there are literally hundreds of other top tier colleges in this country
That’s my point. There are plenty of opportunities for blacks, and anyone else for that matter, to still get an excellent education. It is unnecessary and unfair to reject other races in order to prioritize one specific race for admissions.

Paul Essien and IM2 will both be along shortly to tell you how you and your grandchildren are nothing but a bunch of Uncle Toms. According to them, a black man simply cannot be successful in this country without selling out to whitey.

Your grandchildren sound like kids to be proud of, and I'm sure you are...

Of course I'm proud of my grandchildren, as well as their parents, for what they have accomplished and I've never been called an Uncle Tom in my entire life.

In fact, my father was the first Black school superintendent in the city of Berkley, California, during a very politicized era, and no one ever referred to him as an Uncle Tom either.

There are also numerous Black people within my circle of friends and relatives who have experienced success that have never been referred to as Uncle Toms as well.

As I said before,
First, I did work in admissions, for several years, and saw what went on.

And if you have grandchildren, you went to college in the 70s and before, and you’re saying you didn’t see the blatant favoritism back then. Well, that’s because it wasn’t as blatant back then. We didn’t see all these extreme identity politics, where people are first measured by their skin color and secondarily by their qualifications or competence.

I worked in admissions in the 2000’s, when the favoritism, based on race, was blatant. Admissions test back then WERE devised so that blacks could score as well as whites, or close to it. (In some instances, where blacks were not scoring as well, and it became hard to justify their admission over better-qualified whites, they simply abolished the test.) And since I left that field, things have gotten even worse.

It’s time to let blacks succeed or fail on their own merits, and admit people to college based on academic credentials only. As I’ve said before, I’d support some consideration given to high-achieving kids from poor or modest backgrounds, so that for example if a black and white both had the same GPA and test scores, and one slot remained, it would go to the poorer student. As it currently stands, it goes to the black student, regardless. In fact, it goes to the black student with POORER grades and scores.

Time for everyone to compete on merit, with some allowance made for poor backgrounds. Race needs to be irrelevant.

Of course I'm proud of my grandchildren, as well as their parents, for what they have accomplished and I've never been called an Uncle Tom in my entire life.

In fact, my father was the first Black school superintendent in the city of Berkley, California, during a very politicized era, and no one ever referred to him as an Uncle Tom either.

Ah, but you've never experienced the racist hate of people like Paul and IM2. They hate whites, and they hate successful blacks...

That’s my point. There are plenty of opportunities for blacks, and anyone else for that matter, to still get an excellent education. It is unnecessary and unfair to reject other races in order to prioritize one specific race for admissions.

My CFO has his MBA from Yale.

He got into Yale based on his academic record, and he paid his own way through college...

Ah, but you've never experienced the racist hate of people like Paul and IM2. They hate whites, and they hate successful blacks...

I've certainly experienced ENVY from people, of all races.

The only real encounter with hate that I've ever experienced was when I accompanied my parents to a peaceful civil rights march in Mississippi many years ago where I saw them have urine and feces thrown at them by segregationists.

My CFO has his MBA from Yale.

He got into Yale based on his academic record, and he paid his own way through college...
Is he black? It’s certainly possible that he was well qualified for Yale and got in without the need for the special preferences given to blacks. I never said all blacks in Ivies wouldn’t have gotten in if they were white. But stats show that many do.

One case that stuck with me was of a white boy whose mother had died when he was in elementary school. His upbringing was modest, and of course marred by the loss of his mother at an early age. He was raised in a single-parent household, and ended up applying with a 3.7 and strong test scores. We had to turn him down because they wanted more blacks, and thus many blacks with worse scores and grades in the 3.3 range got in.

There were many stories like that, and many whites rejected who were better students than the blacks accepted, but that one in particular stuck with me because his mother had died when he was a child.

Is he black? It’s certainly possible that he was well qualified for Yale and got in without the need for the special preferences given to blacks. I never said all blacks in Ivies wouldn’t have gotten in if they were white. But stats show that many do.

One case that stuck with me was of a white boy whose mother had died when he was in elementary school. His upbringing was modest, and of course marred by the loss of his mother at an early age. He was raised in a single-parent household, and ended up applying with a 3.7 and strong test scores. We had to turn him down because they wanted more blacks, and thus many blacks with worse scores and grades in the 3.3 range got in.

There were many stories like that, and many whites rejected who were better students than the blacks accepted, but that one in particular stuck with me because his mother had died when he was a child.

Yes, Mike is black. He's also one of the most intelligent people I've ever known. He keeps fuckin' with me, saying he wants to retire. I'm coming to grips with the knowledge that I will never find a better CFO...

Yes, Mike is black. He's also one of the most intelligent people I've ever known. He keeps fuckin' with me, saying he wants to retire. I'm coming to grips with the knowledge that I will never find a better CFO...
The CFO of my last job was black as well, and brilliant. He also was one of the most decent people there. (Lots of shitheads in the workplace.)

Whether you're black or a wigger, that is highly unlikely.

Whether you are as retarded as you are making yourself look, or not, you are derailing this thread with your juvenile trolling, and the consequences for that are VERY likely.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Whether you are as retarded as you are making yourself look, or not, you are derailing this thread with your juvenile trolling, and the consequences for that are VERY likely.
I just don't believe you. You may well be just another Jussie Smollette. I know race pimps when I see them and I will "suffer" the consequences willingly. LOL

You are welcome to come to Prague to make sure that I do. You'll need a passport and of course mind your parole restrictions. Flight and accommodation are on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back