More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't believe you. You may well be just another Jussie Smollette. I know race pimps when I see them and I will "suffer" the consequences willingly. LOL

You are welcome to come to Prague to make sure that I do. You'll need a passport and of course mind your parole restrictions. Flight and accommodation are on you.

And you are welcome to "believe" whatever you choose to believe, and what you "believe" is of no importance, especially if your belief is not based on any facts.

What IS important, is that you are off topic, and if you have nothing to contribute to the subject matter being discussed, you're trolling.

And you are welcome to "believe" whatever you choose to believe, and what you "believe" is of no importance, especially if your belief is not based on any facts.

What IS important, is that you are off topic, and if you have nothing to contribute to the subject matter being discussed, you're trolling.
I thought the topic was black failure.

And likewise, no use wasting my time with the likes of you. But I will:

The lawsuit is about picking and choosing students based on race above all, and blacks are the group who gain most by that. Latinos also gain, to a lesser extent. Asians are the group who most lose by that. Whites also lose, to a somewhat lesser extent when compared to Asians, although the anti-white discrimination is blatant there too, and they as well are rejected in favor of blacks with far poorer academic qualifications.

The reason the Harvard case has a better chance of winning is because it is discriminating against one MINORITY, to the advantage of another minority. It makes it harder to justify. In the UNC case, it is brought by a white, and will be harder to win for that reason, given the negative attitude toward the majority population these days. Plus, Harvard’s case is more obnoxious with the personality test they used to exclude Asians.

These racist policies have to stop, and I believe they will - finally - when SCOTUS announces its decision in June 2023. BTW, the new justice will recuse herself from the case, since she has a conflict of interest regarding Harvard.
The facts of THIS case shows that as far as minorities go Asians gained most and whites gained more than everyone. Nothing you say about this case based on the facts, is correct. The racist policies were why AA was made. Ending this brings back the racist policies.

Yes, and here’s the thing: is it really a fate worse than death to have blacks who don’t qualify for Harvard (once race-based preferential treatment is abolished) go to a 2nd tier college, or even a decent state college? They can still be very successful.
I'm about tired of your racial problem. Affirmative Action covers Asians, hispanics, pacific Islanders, native americans and women, to include white women. So then there would be people from each of these groups who would not qualify if we use your logic.

And you’re wrong. All I want is for the same standards to be applied for admissions, regardless of race.

I really wonder which admissions program you worked with since you are oblivious to the pro-black, anti-white (and now anti-Asian) antics that go on.
No you don't. You want white preference. Because thats what AA was made to stop. There is no pro black anti white anti asian antics.

Yes, but the point is that better-qualified whites and Asians are being rejected in favor of blacks with much poorer academic credentials. That is simply wrong.
That is not happening.

As I have said many times all Lisa558 does is say things RIGHT UP UNTIL it’s clearly a racist statement.

She WILL NEVER say “n&ggers are dumb” but she will say “they’re lowering admissions score to allow blk ppl in university but raising the bar for whites

She doesn’t have guts to just say “black ppl are inferior” but it’s all implied with her and plus she has no problem with others who say it for her

Deep down she knows it’s a lie because when have white supremacists ever allowed blks to cheat the system in anything ?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2
As I have said many times all Lisa558 does is say things RIGHT UP UNTIL it’s clearly a racist statement.

She WILL NEVER say “n&ggers are naturally dumb” but she will say “they’re lowering admissions score to allow blk ppl in university but raising the bar for whites”

She doesn’t have guts to just say “black ppl are inferior” but it’s all implied with her and plus she has no problem with others who say it for her

Deep down she knows it’s a lie because when have whites ever allowed blks to cheat the system in anything ?
Have you ever heard Black people accuse another Black person of "Acting White"?

Have you ever heard Black people accuse another Black person of "Acting White"?

Yes I have but it doesn't mean what you think it's means.

White people think you "act white" when you don't fit black stereotypes and don't twerk on cue. If you're not rapping, walking around with a fried chicken leg tucked behind your ear, or in a gang they think you're trying to wear their skin.

Whites see themselves as supreme so any positive trait a blk person has they think is you "acting white", they find it hard to believe a black person can have good traits unless they're acting whites.

They think we're denying our true nature, it's dehumanising.

Do you know in the black community who are often the biggest advocates of education and going straight ?

The black people who are doing the EXACT opposite.

The black criminals as you'd call it. They are often the FIRST ones who if they see potential in someone youngster "Look man. You don't want none of this life. It'll get you nowhere but jail or death. You're doing good. Making your mom and pop proud. Wish I had that when I was coming up. Now get the hell outta here"

I heard those type of words growing up more times than I remember to different kids.

When you blk ppl say "acting white" it's usually one of those ULTRA proper talking black ppl or a black woman who talks like she's a valley girl from Cali.

Acting white is that weird ass voice Kanye uses when he attempts to appeal to white America like he did in his Ellen interview.

Having said there some part me that's like some white sh*t in the sense that there is some Beatles song I really like "Long and winding road" "Getting better" "Penny lane" or Christopher Cross "Sailing" I like some some Sinatra songs "That's life" "My way" I like a lot white movies "Goodfellas" "Terminator 2"

Elvis is sh*t though

And I'll also say this

White ppl are very good at making cakes and brownies & cookies, though. Black Forest gateau all day b*tch !!!

TELEMMGLPICT000234802104_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFv10vjOE91MzzYNjkOmeGbT5LfTkYhqvBvjfatlPy1M.jpeg

And I think Sharon Stone in her prime (She's fucked now) was a smoking hot white b*tch

1653409381705.png

Last edited:
Yes I have but it doesn't mean what you think it's means.

White people think you "act white" when you don't fit black stereotypes and don't twerk on cue. If you're not rapping, walking around with a fried chicken leg tucked behind your ear, or in a gang they think you're trying to wear their skin.

Whites see themselves as supreme so any positive trait a blk person has they think is you "acting white", they find it hard to believe a black person can have good traits unless they're acting whites.

They think we're denying our true nature, it's dehumanising.

Do you know in the black community who are often the biggest advocates of education and going straight ?

The black people who are doing the EXACT opposite.

The black criminals as you'd call it. They are often the FIRST ones who if they see potential in someone youngster "Look man. You don't want none of this life. It'll get you nowhere but jail or death. You're doing good. Making your mom and pop proud. Wish I had that when I was coming up. Now get the hell outta here"

I heard those type of words growing up more times than I remember to different kids.

When you blk ppl say "acting white" it's usually one of those ULTRA proper talking black ppl or a black woman who talks like she's a valley girl from Cali.

Acting white is that weird ass voice Kanye uses when he attempts to appeal to white America like he did in his Ellen interview.

Having said there some part me that's like some white sh*t in the sense that there is some Beatles song I really like "Long and winding road" "Getting better" "Penny lane" or Christopher Cross "Sailing" I like some some Sinatra songs "That's life" "My way" I like a lot white movies "Goodfellas" "Terminator 2"

Elvis is sh*t though

And I'll also say this

White ppl are very good at making cakes and brownies & cookies, though. Black Forest gateau all day b*tch !!!

TELEMMGLPICT000234802104_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFv10vjOE91MzzYNjkOmeGbT5LfTkYhqvBvjfatlPy1M.jpeg

And I think Sharon Stone in her prime (She's fucked now) was a smoking hot white b*tch

View attachment 648942

Nice. Let all that racist hate out.

JoeB131
But at the end of the day, if I can't go out because someone Kim Fox cut loose on his third offense might mug me.

That's you and your fear. See this what guys like you want. You want LAWS passed not because anyone has done anything to you...no .....no....just because your scared of being mugged. Just because of what you think.......listen to this

JoeB131
And this is where you guys have shot yourselves in the foot. You went from "the police need reform" to "All Cops are Bastards", "Defund the Police" and letting the thugs run wild, and people are going from "that sounds reasonable' to "are you fucking nuts?"

Once again. You're straw manning. That is you're making up an argument I have not said then knocking down your own made up argument. Have you had to regularly call upon police because of a significant crime problem where you live? The answer to this is no. You’re already living under a kind of de-policed reality. And you’re not suffering chaos as a result.

JoeB131
In Chicago, we are down to the lowest level of police that we've had in 30 years, so bad that Lightfoot has lowered the standards at the police academy to get at least some recruits.

Lowered the standards ? What ? Because they were so high initially ? CPD corruption runs deep many of them were gang affiliated, so they allowed things to happen. Google Chicago Police Indictments especially in the early 2000s

Why do all the shootings happen on the weekends ?
Why are the murders automatically blamed on black people despite 80% going unsolved ?
Why do 80% go unsolved in a city with so much surveillance ?

They never ask HOW these guns are getting into Chicago in the first place. Here's a BIG part of the answer. WHITE MALE Klent Kelley from Arkansas was caught trafficking military-style semi-automatic rifles and other guns in Chicago.

Chicago will be ground zero of the Biden/Harris test run to see how American society reacts to government sponsored genocide of black people. They are being enacted by mercenaries, law enforcement operatives and supported by the 4th estate (white media) to propagandize it as black on black violence

I guess this is conspiracy theory to you but it's more than interesting that In MICHIGAN, a company called Gift of Life said donations of bone and other tissues soared after its foundation gave some coroner offices iPads loaded with special software to record details of a death AT THE SCENE, which are transmitted instantly to the company.

EG45dySX4AMOmSS.jpg

Organized organ harvesting is big business. This also what all these bullsh*t red cross, so called charity orgs are in large part about. Too bad none of these opioid overdose miscreants aren't being sorted out for harvesting.... GOD knows theres plenty of them to choose from.

I've always known that they kill of black people in all the time because of the quality of our organs.

1653416241553.png

Get out wasn't just a movie.

1631842666328.png

A lot of these police shootings and murders in Chicago are connected not only to white supremacy, but crimes of organized organ harvesting as well.

In prison too; White supremacists are also poisoning black inmates in jail with these death diet meals. They can't kill them quick enough to get their organs out of them. This is why they target the homeless the most because they know most don't have family

Last edited:
Yes, they are... which is why I vote Democratic.
But at the end of the day, if I can't go out because someone Kim Fox cut loose on his third offense might mug me, I might have to rethink that bit of "Social justice".
If I face potential lawsuits because I hired someone I liked rather than a preferred minority, I would definitely rethink that position.

And this is where you guys have shot yourselves in the foot. You went from "the police need reform" to "All Cops are Bastards", "Defund the Police" and letting the thugs run wild, and people are going from "that sounds reasonable' to "are you fucking nuts?"

In Chicago, we are down to the lowest level of police that we've had in 30 years, so bad that Lightfoot has lowered the standards at the police academy to get at least some recruits.
What she's going to get are cops more open to corruption and bad behavior.

Yes, Mike is black. He's also one of the most intelligent people I've ever known. He keeps fuckin' with me, saying he wants to retire. I'm coming to grips with the knowledge that I will never find a better CFO...
Ability and intelligence are rarely a consequence of race. Neither is morality or criminality. There are good and bad, stupid and smart people in all races.

JoeB131
But at the end of the day, if I can't go out because someone Kim Fox cut loose on his third offense might mug me.

That's you and your fear. See this what guys like you want. You want LAWS passed not because anyone has done anything to you...no .....no....just because your scared of being mugged. Just because of what you think.......listen to this

JoeB131

Once again. You're straw manning. That is you're making up an argument I have not said then knocking down your own made up argument. Have you had to regularly call upon police because of a significant crime problem where you live? The answer to this is no. You’re already living under a kind of de-policed reality. And you’re not suffering chaos as a result.

JoeB131

Lowered the standards ? What ? Because they were so high initially ? CPD corruption runs deep many of them were gang affiliated, so they allowed things to happen. Google Chicago Police Indictments especially in the early 2000s

Why do all the shootings happen on the weekends ?
Why are the murders automatically blamed on black people despite 80% going unsolved ?
Why do 80% go unsolved in a city with so much surveillance ?

They never ask HOW these guns are getting into Chicago in the first place. Here's a BIG part of the answer. WHITE MALE Klent Kelley from Arkansas was caught trafficking military-style semi-automatic rifles and other guns in Chicago.

Chicago will be ground zero of the Biden/Harris test run to see how American society reacts to government sponsored genocide of black people. They are being enacted by mercenaries, law enforcement operatives and supported by the 4th estate (white media) to propagandize it as black on black violence

I guess this is conspiracy theory to you but it's more than interesting that In MICHIGAN, a company called Gift of Life said donations of bone and other tissues soared after its foundation gave some coroner offices iPads loaded with special software to record details of a death AT THE SCENE, which are transmitted instantly to the company.

EG45dySX4AMOmSS.jpg

Organized organ harvesting is big business. This also what all these bullsh*t red cross, so called charity orgs are in large part about. Too bad none of these opioid overdose miscreants aren't being sorted out for harvesting.... GOD knows theres plenty of them to choose from.

I've always known that they kill of black people in all the time because of the quality of our organs.

View attachment 648977

Get out wasn't just a movie.

1631842666328.png

A lot of these police shootings and murders in Chicago are connected not only to white supremacy, but crimes of organized organ harvesting as well.

In prison too; White supremacists are also poisoning black inmates in jail with these death diet meals. They can't kill them quick enough to get their organs out of them. This is why they target the homeless the most because they know most don't have family
And I thought JoeB was nuts.

I'm about tired of your racial problem. Affirmative Action covers Asians, hispanics, pacific Islanders, native americans and women, to include white women. So then there would be people from each of these groups who would not qualify if we use your logic.

And therein lies the problem. Most women don't think they NEED affirmative action.

Most Asians see AA as holding them back.

I would argue AA is a policy that does more harm than good, much like the well-intentioned ADA has made it impossible to hire people with disabilities. Every personnel decision has to be weighed on it's legal implications rather than best business practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back