More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral Rockwell Tory
Really? Who else was arrested? What other shooters were seen on the videos? Why don't you grow a pair and act like an adult?

He was allowed to do this. White supremacist are protected by the white media, by the law enforcement, by the police and prosecutors and courts

This was exacctly the system working as it was meant to.

And this faggot didn't go to the bronx where all these "mean young blk men" were at"

Nope. He went to a grocery store filled with unarmed elderly black and this is a guy from the master race Right ? And even that wasn't enough advantage. Even then he had to ambush them, and kit himself out in full body armour

The white supremacists are cowards.

Next comes the infantilization of the white supremacist. Queue the yt tears and victim stance.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Admiral Rockwell Tory
Really? Who else was arrested? What other shooters were seen on the videos? Why don't you grow a pair and act like an adult?

He was allowed to do this. White supremacist are protected by the white media, by the law enforcement, by the police and prosecutors and courts

And this faggot didn't go to the bronx where all these "mean young blk men" were at"

Nope. He went to a grocery store filled with unarmed elderly black and this is a guy from the master race Right ? And even that wasn't enough advantage. Even then he had to ambush them, and kit himself out in full body armour

Next comes the infantilization of the white supremacist. Queue the yt tears and victim stance.

You are making a ridiculous claim. How was he allowed to do this?

The simple explanation is the bastard is a coward and crazier than a loon!

Wow... so your argument is the cops shouldn't whine because they only have small chance of being killed doing their jobs?

Really?

You are fine with the fact that very few cops are killed in interactions, but not so fine when it's an equally low number of civilians.
No. That's your argument. My argument is that police get away with beating and killing too many people. Police should not be killing unarmed people because they run from them. 50,000 people per year should not be going to the emergency room because police beat them up. And when you look at the numbers presented by Woods, you see that black men are far more likely to be killed by a cop than cops will be killed during an interaction.

And don't argue that malarkey about blacks and disproportion. In 2019 over 7 million whites were arrested, that's 7 milliion direct interactions with police as compared to some 2.5 million arrests on blacks. Clearly there were more interactions between law enforcement and whites, but percentage wise more blacks were killed. Whites had more arrests for violent crime, I believe they were arrested 2 times more, meaning a violent white criminal interaction was more likely, but we get excuses from whites about this as if you're entitled to be violent because there are more of you.

That's bullshit, and the reality of these numbers reflect the racial bias inherent in the system of law enforcement.

You are making a ridiculous claim. How was he allowed to do this?

The simple explanation is the bastard is a coward and crazier than a loon!
Pauls claim is not so ridiculous coming from the lived experiences of blacks in America. However, I do agree with your second line.

Another White Supremacist.
And here we go with a post from the I am not responsible section. A false equivalence. Did this woman travel hours to go find people to kill? Nah. But racists will try anything.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

You're as deranged as the shooter.

Name the universities that are letting all these dumb blk ppl in with lower scores ?

All of them.

The problem is pervasive: Nationally, white students at public colleges are 2½ times more likely to graduate than Black students and 60 percent more likely to graduate than Latino students.

This white supremacist was CLEARLY not acting alone. Click on pic - 15 people joined Buffalo shooting suspect Payton Gendron's private chat shortly before massacre.

Um, yeah, so what? A cute kitten video gets thousands of views.

White people dominate the best neighborhoods, best jobs, best schools, they make up the majority of the top 1%, they are treated the best in this country .... what the fuck are they mad about?

Is it bcoz they think they know they are inferior ?

If he has all of that gear, and supplies, did he work for it. At 18, it’s hard to believe a kid would grab all of that without saving for a while. They can have 200+ mass shootings done by white males with white identitarian talking points and this country will still refer to them as "lone wolves"

Wouldn't judge all white people by this guy any more than I would judge all black people by Darrell Brooks.

All of them.

The problem is pervasive: Nationally, white students at public colleges are 2½ times more likely to graduate than Black students and 60 percent more likely to graduate than Latino students.

Um, yeah, so what? A cute kitten video gets thousands of views.
Women are minorities. LGTB are minorities.

I’m talking about blk ppl bcoz apparently the universities are just rolling out the red carpet for us.

Show me the universities that state that they are allowing blk ppl in with lower scores over white ppl with higher scores

I’ll wait

No. That's your argument. My argument is that police get away with beating and killing too many people. Police should not be killing unarmed people because they run from them. 50,000 people per year should not be going to the emergency room because police beat them up. And when you look at the numbers presented by Woods, you see that black men are far more likely to be killed by a cop than cops will be killed during an interaction.

Except your earlier argument was that it was 50K people over a seven year period.

“From 2006 to 2012, there were approximately 51,000 emergency department visits per year for patients injured by law enforcement in the United States.” “On average police kill 1,000 people annually, but less than 2 percent of the police doing the shooting are prosecuted for murder.”

That's from over a decade ago.

Okay, so 10 million arrests. 50K thought they could fight a cop and win. That's 0.5% of some dumbass thinking he could fight a cop and win.

And don't argue that malarkey about blacks and disproportion. In 2019 over 7 million whites were arrested, that's 7 milliion direct interactions with police as compared to some 2.5 million arrests on blacks. Clearly there were more interactions between law enforcement and whites, but percentage wise more blacks were killed. Whites had more arrests for violent crime, I believe they were arrested 2 times more, meaning a violent white criminal interaction was more likely, but we get excuses from whites about this as if you're entitled to be violent because there are more of you.

Hey, I'll be the first one to admit that DWB is a thing. And that the police will more likely use a traffic stop as a pretext to search you or your car.

Sounds like a good reason to not have anything on your car or person they can arrest you for.

I’m talking about blk ppl bcoz apparently the universities are just rolling out the red carpet for us.

Show me the universities that state that they are allowing blk ppl in with lower scores over white ppl with higher scores

I’ll wait

If you read the article, you'd know that black students are 2.5x more likely to not finish than white students.

Maybe someone should have questioned that before they enrolled them.

Now, I talked about how I joined the Guard to pay for college... you know, because clearly I didn't get the memo about white privilege. Saw a lot of other guys in the units I was assigned to, who signed up for the college bennies, flunked out in a year, and then stopped showing up for drill weekends.

And this was back in the 80's, when only 20% of students got into college.

Wouldn't judge all white people by this guy any more than I would judge all black people by Darrell Brooks.
There is no equivalence here because their socialization was different. When whites such as yourself try making these comparisons you should consider such things.

Brooks grew up facing the racism those like you put on blacks. The Buffalo shooter was radicalized by a bunch of lies that are fairly similar to some of the opinions you have expressed. This does not justify Brooks actions but it should allow you to understand what years of facing white racism can do.

I’ll wait
Harvard

Once again. You are just repeating what you have already wrote to me and I told u b4 if you carry on doing that I just won’t reply anymore. That’s what trolls do.

Are you a Troll ?

Being violent to white ppl and believing white ppl are an inferior race are two totally different things.

Did Darrell Brooks say he was a black supremacist?

Did Darrell Brooks say that white ppl are inferior?

Did Darrel Brooks say that white ppls place is in Europe and white ppl are invaders and that America is blk ppls home since blk ppl built it ?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If you read the article, you'd know that black students are 2.5x more likely to not finish than white students.

Maybe someone should have questioned that before they enrolled them.

Now, I talked about how I joined the Guard to pay for college... you know, because clearly I didn't get the memo about white privilege. Saw a lot of other guys in the units I was assigned to, who signed up for the college bennies, flunked out in a year, and then stopped showing up for drill weekends.

And this was back in the 80's, when only 20% of students got into college.
Just show me a link.

We are gonna SLOW WALK this.
We’re gonna go real slow.

So I’ll ask you for 3rd time

You say blk ppl with lower scores get in university over whites with higher scores

Show the university that states that’s their official policy ?

Once again. We are gonna go REAL SLOW with this.

I’ve told that black racist Harvard a zillion times, but he ignores it. And just about every liberal university (which would be 90% of them) prioritizes blacks over whites.

But Harvard is the best example. Their extreme favoritism toward blacks - admitting them with scores and grades far, FAR below Asians they reject - was explained away by saying that “Asians have unlikeable personalities.”

This pro-black racist policy has landed them in hot water, and the SCOTUS is hearing the case this October. I expect affirmative action, which has been perverted to favor less qualified blacks over better qualified Asians and whites, will be history. As well it should.

I’ve told that black racist Harvard a zillion times, but he ignores it. And just about every liberal university (which would be 90% of them) prioritizes blacks over whites.

But Harvard is the best example. Their extreme favoritism toward blacks - admitting them with scores and grades far, FAR below Asians they reject - was explained away by saying that “Asians have unlikeable personalities.”

This pro-black racist policy has landed them in hot water, and the SCOTUS is hearing the case this October. I expect affirmative action, which has been perverted to favor less qualified blacks over better qualified Asians and whites, will be history. As well it should.
Of course he ignores it. He's a dishonest person with a racist agenda. He attended the Al Sharpton School of Race Hustling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back