More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

If “ Black lives Matter” please tell us why there is no outcry against black violence; especially lately where innocent black Children are being murdered?
They only matter if cops are involved.

You happen to be correct! I was watching CNN two weeks ago where. There was a black Commentator. He was specifically asked why Blacks killing Blacks are ignored and the answer this ignorant Black Commentator gave was BLM ONLY pertains to the cops
He should have said the same reason whites killing whites is ignored and that BLM only pertained to the cops. Anyone with half a brain can easily read BLM's mission statement. Other groups are working on Black on Black violence. BLM is working on something different.

So BLM only pertains to the Cops? That means non Blacks should not care if Blacks are killed by non Blacks.. Thanks for clarifying
Thats correct. BLM only pertains to cops and vigilante rentacops. No it doesnt mean Blacks should not care about Blacks being killed by their own. Only someone retarded would think in such a binary fashion. The point is that they are two different subjects.
Then the “ Slogan “ should NOT be “ Black Lives Matter”. Still haven’t addressed why BLACKS and our Politicians have said nothing about this BLACK VIOLENCE and MURDER
No one asked your opinion of what the slogan should be. Its going to be what they want it to be. Just because you are ignorant of what Blacks say about Black on Black violence doesnt mean we havent said anything.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

If “ Black lives Matter” please tell us why there is no outcry against black violence; especially lately where innocent black Children are being murdered?

You happen to be correct! I was watching CNN two weeks ago where. There was a black Commentator. He was specifically asked why Blacks killing Blacks are ignored and the answer this ignorant Black Commentator gave was BLM ONLY pertains to the cops
He should have said the same reason whites killing whites is ignored and that BLM only pertained to the cops. Anyone with half a brain can easily read BLM's mission statement. Other groups are working on Black on Black violence. BLM is working on something different.

So BLM only pertains to the Cops? That means non Blacks should not care if Blacks are killed by non Blacks.. Thanks for clarifying
You dont have to believe me. Go read their mission statement.

No it means BLM is against cops killing Black people.

You still seem to be in a fog. I hope this post clarifies it for you.

Not in a “ fog.” You would think the BLM movement would refer to ALL Black Lives. Not ONE word about Black on Black Violence.
Obviously youre in a fog.

Only a retard would think they know what a groups mission should focus on. Thats like claiming groups advocating for breast cancer awareness should be advocating for prostrate cancer awareness. Groups pick out what is the most important issue to them. They dont ask you for your input.

Only a retard would make the above statement. Breast Cancer is different then Prostrate Cancer so of course the focus is different. One would think that BLM would refer to all blacks; NOT just the ones killed by Cops
Cancer is cancer. Only an idiot would miss that. BLM was started because of vigilantes and later grew to include cops killing Black people. Wake up and educate yourself.

You’re right. Cancer is Cancer. Only a idiot would miss that. Therefore, blacks should not only condemn bad Cops but those Blacks who murder other Blacks .
I guess they’re not capable of doing two things at The same time.
Blacks do condemn other Blacks for murdering their own. I call them the Black KKK. You should stop trying to tell an organization what they should or shouldnt protest. When you start protesting whites killing each other then and only then will you have enough credibility to tell others what to do.

Another stupid statement. “ Black lives Matter” slogan with the Mortality and Shootings over 100 percent in our major cities and you don’t see the irony in that? Not surprised.
Only whites that lack knowledge of the Black lexicon see irony in that. Blame that on your paleness. Dont suppose we talk like whites do and give the same meanings to every word. Be intelligent enough to clarify. We are not going to conform for you so you will need to find out.

What I’m doing about it? Tell us first what YOU are doing about Blacks killing Blacks.
I'm not the one who is posting about it. You are.

So obviously this upsets you. So all I'm asking is what are you doing about it ?

Also your argument makes the worth of black life conditional. Conditional on good behaviour, like low crime rates. Once blacks get black-on-black crime under control, then they can act as if their lives matter

Meanwhile the worth of white life is taken seriously, as not being conditional. When a white man goes into a kids school like Sandy Hook and shoots and kills and white kids no one says “white people kill each other all the time, what’s the big deal?

Seriously, if that doesn’t matter to the Black Community why should anybody else care?
So if you don't care about it then why are you talking about it. Or do you always talk about things you don't care about ?

Tell us please what our “ Black Leaders” Have said and done.
There is plenty being done about black-on-black crime, like by the Nation of Islam, but the white press is not particularly interested in reporting that either.

There is no shortage of blk ppl and groups in the cities working day in and day out to address the crime problem. The same is true in every major city in the country: Black folks mostly, doing the unheralded and ignored community-building, violence prevention, gang intervention, and conflict resolution work about which white people like you knows almost nothing.

The media doesn’t cover it — it’s not as sexy as a drive-by or mass shooting at a house party — but it’s happening every day.

Look at what Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan, and Father Michael Pfleger at St. Sabina Catholic Church are doing. The same people who call out white racism and police misconduct are the ones who do the community self-help work about which the right is so animated.

As I said, even during segregation there were more blacks killed by other blacks than by whites or by cops generally, because people are more likely to be killed by people whom they live around.

The final point is: average street crime and violence is punished by the system (and no one defends it or says it's OK), while violence by agents of the state often isn't punished and millions seek to rationalize it. Ignoring these things so as to continue to push a "blame black people" ideology.

black violence is very expensive on white taxes and on salaries for hospital employees and for ambulances. I was paid to pronounce young black males killed by other black males BRAIN DEAD. What a waste of LIFE and a waste of money. ALL IS VANITY ---is a translation from King Solomon who actually said something ------that could be translated as
"IT'S ALL A BUNCH OF GARBAGE"

"agents of the state"???
But whites commit more crime. And you worked in the inner city. What about the suburban white male or female who dies from a drug overdose or drunk driving because of drugs or alcohol purchased from whites? Your racism has made you stupid.

“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.”

white commit more crime?? where do whites commit "more crime" per capita? Did you graduate grammar school? Did you ever read a journal in any field of
science? Can you manage to define your terms.
I worked in an inner city hospital. The CRIME I saw there consisted of BULLET TO THE HEAD from the local catchment area which was culturally diverse depending upon in which direction one walked.. Other crimes consisted of rapes with head trauma and sometimes
bullet trauma. Your first step could be---DEFINE CRIME. There was a time that suicide was deemed a crime in various states. I believe that there is no state that still criminalizes suicide
Yes whites commit the vast majority of crime. They do it everywhere except in a few categories. However this is just proof of what I say. Whites cant discuss the issues. They like to change the subject from Blacks telling cops to stop killing and brutalizing them to who commits the most Black on Black crime. Its a sad and dysfunctional dynamic but whites being desperate to avoid the topic pull the same stunt every time BLM is mentioned.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
What I’m doing about it? Tell us first what YOU are doing about Blacks killing Blacks.

So obviously this upsets you. So all I'm asking is what are you doing about it ?

Also your argument makes the worth of black life conditional. Conditional on good behaviour, like low crime rates. Once blacks get black-on-black crime under control, then they can act as if their lives matter

Meanwhile the worth of white life is taken seriously, as not being conditional. When a white man goes into a kids school like Sandy Hook and shoots and kills and white kids no one says “white people kill each other all the time, what’s the big deal?

Seriously, if that doesn’t matter to the Black Community why should anybody else care?
So if you don't care about it then why are you talking about it. Or do you always talk about things you don't care about ?

There is plenty being done about black-on-black crime, like by the Nation of Islam, but the white press is not particularly interested in reporting that either.

There is no shortage of blk ppl and groups in the cities working day in and day out to address the crime problem. The same is true in every major city in the country: Black folks mostly, doing the unheralded and ignored community-building, violence prevention, gang intervention, and conflict resolution work about which white people like you knows almost nothing.

The media doesn’t cover it — it’s not as sexy as a drive-by or mass shooting at a house party — but it’s happening every day.

Look at what Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan, and Father Michael Pfleger at St. Sabina Catholic Church are doing. The same people who call out white racism and police misconduct are the ones who do the community self-help work about which the right is so animated.

As I said, even during segregation there were more blacks killed by other blacks than by whites or by cops generally, because people are more likely to be killed by people whom they live around.

The final point is: average street crime and violence is punished by the system (and no one defends it or says it's OK), while violence by agents of the state often isn't punished and millions seek to rationalize it. Ignoring these things so as to continue to push a "blame black people" ideology.

black violence is very expensive on white taxes and on salaries for hospital employees and for ambulances. I was paid to pronounce young black males killed by other black males BRAIN DEAD. What a waste of LIFE and a waste of money. ALL IS VANITY ---is a translation from King Solomon who actually said something ------that could be translated as

"agents of the state"???
But whites commit more crime. And you worked in the inner city. What about the suburban white male or female who dies from a drug overdose or drunk driving because of drugs or alcohol purchased from whites? Your racism has made you stupid.

“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.”

white commit more crime?? where do whites commit "more crime" per capita? Did you graduate grammar school? Did you ever read a journal in any field of
I worked in an inner city hospital. The CRIME I saw there consisted of BULLET TO THE HEAD from the local catchment area which was culturally diverse depending upon in which direction one walked.. Other crimes consisted of rapes with head trauma and sometimes
bullet trauma. Your first step could be---DEFINE CRIME. There was a time that suicide was deemed a crime in various states. I believe that there is no state that still criminalizes suicide
Yes whites commit the vast majority of crime. They do it everywhere except in a few categories. However this is just proof of what I say. Whites cant discuss the issues. They like to change the subject from Blacks telling cops to stop killing and brutalizing them to who commits the most Black on Black crime. Its a sad and dysfunctional dynamic but whites being desperate to avoid the topic pull the same stunt every time BLM is mentioned.

There are THREE MAJOR differences;
Proportionally Blacks commit MUCH more crime
Whites don’t yell snd Scream “ White Lives Matter”
Whites don’t riot, go on stealing, robbing, and killing sprees yelling “ White Lives Matter”. Get it? Of course not

OK. Go on. Give me a good laugh

Well yeah - In a system of white supremacy then the white supremacists are always gonna say and produce stats to say that blk ppl are the most criminal, dumbest etc....that's to be expected and that has to be done because once you label a group as criminal and dumb then it does not matter what you do to them.

Racism - White supremacy is the biggest crime of all.

They don't have to. You live in a system of white supremacy. So teachers, police, accountants, doctors know that white lives matter. You don't have to state something that has already been given.

Whites don’t riot
Huntington Beach in Cali is overwhelmingly White. Every summer the city host the U.S. Open of Surfing. The Huntington Beach Riot did not get much attention from the mainstream media.

117353720_318286009526732_5819869399340568022_n.jpg

Even worse these young white ppl were so fragile and delicate that could not cope because an annual tournament ended. There were fights on the streets, especially among young White females, and burglary from young White males. The local news reporters and officials didn’t refer to these White rioters and looters as thugs.

117256955_318286036193396_6391271193302168541_o.jpg

117444412_318285972860069_2461449779899682427_n.jpg

So lighting a whole bus on fire and destroying people’s cars, fighting and shooting guns randomly because a baseball team won the World Series is acceptable, but rioting because of blatant income inequality, lack of opportunity and disregard for black life is not acceptable?

Only a white supremacist can rationalize something like that.

go on stealing, robbing,
Bernie Madoff (a white man who lived in a white neighborhood) got caught stealing 65 000 000 000 dollars. The fact a lot of people have never heard of him is telling.

Imagine a black man stealing 65 billion dollars and never heard of him ?

Happen. Not. Gonna.

65 billion dollars is more money even if you added up the money robbed by every single black robber for the past 200 years in the USA

De Niro made a movie about his life "Wizard Of Lies" a few years bk

When white people do crime it's glorified. They're seen as cool and cunning. GoodFellas ? Sopranos ? Al Capone ? Bonnie and Clyde....anyone ?

Now, I would like you to show me a single black american embezzler who has stolen by fraud lets say at least 100 million dollars.

But to you robbing some 7-11 and getting a few 100 bucks or whatever is the ultimate evil act. See I’m pretty certain Bernie Madoff would not rob in stores but he robs in others ways.

It's also good to remember that one Bernie Madoff can actually put whole towns out of business, with all its jobs and houses and population, black or white. And they have done so.

and killing sprees yelling “ White Lives Matter”. Get it? Of course not

88979522_206544544034213_7579150258345607168_n.jpg

68284266_101840947837907_6258687903497453568_n.jpg

Last edited:

"agents of the state"???

Whites don’t riot, go on stealing, robbing, and killing sprees yelling “ White Lives Matter”. Get it? Of course not
There are no differences only excuses.

Whites have been yelling and screaming “ White Lives Matter” since at least 7-4-1776. During the years from 1776 and continuing today, Whites have rioted, stole, robbed, went on killing sprees yelled, spoke preached and legislating while saying “ White Lives Matter”. Get it?

Well yeah - In a system of white supremacy then the white supremacists are always gonna say and produce stats to say that blk ppl are the most criminal, dumbest etc....that's to be expected and that has to be done because once you label a group as criminal and dumb then it does not matter what you do to them.

They don't have to. You live in a system of white supremacy. So teachers, police, accountants, doctors know that white lives matter. You don't have to state something that has already been given.

Whites don’t riot
Huntington Beach in Cali is overwhelmingly White. Every summer the city host the U.S. Open of Surfing. The Huntington Beach Riot did not get much attention from the mainstream media.

Even worse these young white ppl were so fragile and delicate that could not cope because an annual tournament ended. There were fights on the streets, especially among young White females, and burglary from young White males. The local news reporters and officials didn’t refer to these White rioters and looters as thugs.

So lighting a whole bus on fire and destroying people’s cars, fighting and shooting guns randomly because a baseball team won the World Series is acceptable, but rioting because of blatant income inequality, lack of opportunity and disregard for black life is not acceptable?

go on stealing, robbing,
Bernie Madoff (a white man who lived in a white neighborhood) got caught stealing 65 000 000 000 dollars. The fact a lot of people have never heard of him is telling.

Happen. Not. Gonna.

When white people do crime it's glorified. They're seen as cool and cunning. GoodFellas ? Sopranos ? Al Capone ? Bonnie and Clyde....anyone ?

Now, I would like you to show me a single black american embezzler who has stolen by fraud lets say at least 100 million dollars.

But to you robbing some 7-11 and getting a few 100 bucks or whatever is the ultimate evil act. See I’m pretty certain Bernie Madoff would not rob in stores but he robs in others ways.

It's also good to remember that one Bernie Madoff can actually put whole towns out of business, with all its jobs and houses and population, black or white. And they have done so.

TEACH!
My brother I'm going to start calling you John Henrik Clarke.

Because you exemplify this quote:

1596845480327.png

Whites don’t riot

go on stealing, robbing,

Happen. Not. Gonna.

65 billion dollars is more money even if you added up the money robbed by every single black robber for the past 200 years in the USA

Move to Africa.

Whites don’t riot

go on stealing, robbing,

Happen. Not. Gonna.

TEACH!

View attachment 372383

You too. Have fun. No "white supremacy" to worry about. Go!

In 2017 there were 8,162,849 arrests. There are just over 330 million people here. If a different person was arrested each time that would equal 2.5 percent of the American population. The per capita argument begins with an erroneous premise that is based on a misuse of percentages. For example, the claim that blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit 50 percent of the murders. The numbers show that 5,025 blacks were arrested for murder. While that is 53 percent of the arrests, if a different black person was arrested for each murder, you're talking about 1000th of 1 percent of the population.

The entire black, white or any other race is not responsible for committing crimes. In 2017 there were 8,162,849 arrests, 5.6 million of those arrested were white. 69 percent of Americans participating in criminal activity were white. 2.5 times more whites participated in criminal activity than blacks or anyone else. Numbers I use are from the “ 2017 FBI Uniform Crime Report”. The tired use of per capita must stop. The math we can use to be more accurate exists and it is elementary. Since all people of any race do not commit crime we can assess crime by race fairly by looking only at the number of people by race who commit or are arrested for crimes. If we want to talk about population, we can only measure the number of participants in crime as a percentage of the population. This has been done by many who honestly study these matters, but this is written for us regular Joes and Joannes who do not spend their days analyzing such data.

The same holds true for 2018. Blacks arrested for murder in 2018 equaled less than 1/10,000th of 1 percent of US population. There were 4778 blacks arrested for murder out of a US population of 330 million people. Catch what I am saying? I'm saying that 13 percent of the population were not responsible for 50 percent of the murders. Less than 1/2 of 100th of a percent of the US population died by murder in 2018. Less than 1/10,000th of the population were responsible for approximately 1/4 of 100th of a percent of the deaths in America. 31 percent of whites in America hold white supremacist views. Math is not a problem for me, but it seems that math knowledge is not required for stormfront membership. As I stated earlier, the math is elementary. In this case, I divided the number of people arrested by race against the population of the United States in 2018 that was provided in the Uniform Crime Report.

That came from using table 43 of the UCR along with US Population data for 2018. The 31 percent figure on people still holding racist views came from information derived from IPSOS and the University of Virginia. The 13 percent excuse comes from a simpleton analysis that does not include a detailed look at the statistics nor were any numbers compared against the overall US population in order to come to a more accurate assessment.

Let’s end the 13 percent excuse. We have the numbers. The numbers show us the number of violent crimes and the number of people by race that are arrested for them. All who are not arrested are not participating in crime so they cannot be counted unless you want to present a racist argument. The numbers of arrests show that less than 1 percent of the population arrested were black. It shows that 2.5 percent of the population arrested were white. In any set of numbers 2.5 percent is double 1 percent. This is 2020. If you can't do math, go take a class.

Less than 1/100th of one percent of all Americans died from murder in 2018. So the argument that only uses murder is purely a racist argument built on a belief in white supremacy. There were 8,957 murder arrests in 2018. That 53 percent your racists talk about equals 4,778 blacks. In 2018 the black population was 47.8 million. Less than 1/1,000th of the overall black population was arrested for murder. Approximately 330 million people make up the total US population. The ability to do grade school level division debunks this racist claim. 4,778/330,000,000= 0.00014% of the US population arrested for murder. When whites talk about murder, the only category they use to argue this lie, the difference between black and white murder numbers in 2018 was 825. When racists want to talk about a cultural problem with killing, whites can't say much given the millions of blacks and other people of color that have died because of white culture. That 825 doesn't come close to making a dent in the lead whites have in regard to murder.

Racist whites consistently want to make comments about blacks killing twice as many whites as whites do blacks. That's a disingenuous claim made to race bait. In 2018 according to the Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,677 were killed by another white, 514 were killed by a black person. 234 blacks were killed by a black person. While the number of whites killed by blacks is more than double that of whites killing blacks the reality here is that in 2018 whites were 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than anybody else. No matter how the Jared Taylor types want to argue their position, these numbers do not indicate a major epidemic of blacks killing whites. What it shows is that the media ignores a very large problem in the white community where 81 percent of all whites who are killed are killed by another white person. I don't know about you, but 81 percent is a pretty high number. Higher percentages of white on white murder have been completely ignored by the media for decades. Instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence.

As we read the consistent racist attempts to create this narrative, you don't see blacks in leadership positions trying to find excuses to justify the killing or beatings of whites by blacks even though we have many reasons to do so. I remember when Rev. Sharpton, the favorite target of the maintain white racism crew, took time on his show to denounce the blacks playing the game of knockout. He could have tried excusing the behavior by claiming that perhaps the whites had instigated the violence by using racial slurs or that the anger those kids showed was justified due to past white racism. But he didn’t. Yet when someone black gets killed in a racist incident there are whites in America who scurry to look for reasons to justify the killing. It seems that in every case, there is an attempt to make the dead black victim a criminal whose death was justified. Trayvon Martin becomes a drug dealing thug who was flipping the bird at the camera. Mike Brown became a strong armed robber. Eric Garner was illegally selling loose cigarettes. Ahmaud Arbery was a burglar with a past record. Suddenly there is an epidemic of black men trying to take guns from police officers. C’mon folks, this must stop.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. So in addition to the fact that 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person, more whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600). So again, the media has not hidden black on white crime, but it has ignored white on white crime by description. White on white crime is always claimed to be caused by a malady such as mental instability or by the use of the lone wolf excuse.

It is time some whites started looking at themselves. Work on the violence in the white community. That's where the danger lies. I do not recall a person from any other race driving 700 miles to a mostly white community, walk into a shopping center and start mowing down whites with a semi-automatic. The truth here is in the fact that if you were to do this using data for the past 20 years, you’d see the same thing. This fake news narrative based on racially biased use of crime statistics has lead to thousands of unnecessary deaths in the Native American, Hispanic American, African American and now is causing a rising death toll in nonwhite, non-Christian communities. The greatest threat of crime by ANY race comes from whites based on percentage of whites in the population who get arrested.

Whites don’t riot

go on stealing, robbing,

Happen. Not. Gonna.

TEACH!

View attachment 372383

You can lie to yourself but you didn't get to lie to me.

Whites don’t riot

go on stealing, robbing,

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Move to Africa.
Move to Europe.

Whites don’t riot

go on stealing, robbing,

Happen. Not. Gonna.

TEACH!

View attachment 372383

You can lie to yourself but you didn't get to lie to me.

Dude, you are built on a lie. Go to Africa. Enjoy a whole continent without whitey to oppress you.

Whites don’t riot

go on stealing, robbing,

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Move to Africa.
Move to Europe.

I'm native American, silly fool. And I am not whining incessantly about "whitey".

That's your schtick.

In 2017 there were 8,162,849 arrests. There are just over 330 million people here. If a different person was arrested each time that would equal 2.5 percent of the American population. The per capita argument begins with an erroneous premise that is based on a misuse of percentages. For example, the claim that blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit 50 percent of the murders. The numbers show that 5,025 blacks were arrested for murder. While that is 53 percent of the arrests, if a different black person was arrested for each murder, you're talking about 1000th of 1 percent of the population.

The entire black, white or any other race is not responsible for committing crimes. In 2017 there were 8,162,849 arrests, 5.6 million of those arrested were white. 69 percent of Americans participating in criminal activity were white. 2.5 times more whites participated in criminal activity than blacks or anyone else. Numbers I use are from the “ 2017 FBI Uniform Crime Report”. The tired use of per capita must stop. The math we can use to be more accurate exists and it is elementary. Since all people of any race do not commit crime we can assess crime by race fairly by looking only at the number of people by race who commit or are arrested for crimes. If we want to talk about population, we can only measure the number of participants in crime as a percentage of the population. This has been done by many who honestly study these matters, but this is written for us regular Joes and Joannes who do not spend their days analyzing such data.

The same holds true for 2018. Blacks arrested for murder in 2018 equaled less than 1/10,000th of 1 percent of US population. There were 4778 blacks arrested for murder out of a US population of 330 million people. Catch what I am saying? I'm saying that 13 percent of the population were not responsible for 50 percent of the murders. Less than 1/2 of 100th of a percent of the US population died by murder in 2018. Less than 1/10,000th of the population were responsible for approximately 1/4 of 100th of a percent of the deaths in America. 31 percent of whites in America hold white supremacist views. Math is not a problem for me, but it seems that math knowledge is not required for stormfront membership. As I stated earlier, the math is elementary. In this case, I divided the number of people arrested by race against the population of the United States in 2018 that was provided in the Uniform Crime Report.

That came from using table 43 of the UCR along with US Population data for 2018. The 31 percent figure on people still holding racist views came from information derived from IPSOS and the University of Virginia. The 13 percent excuse comes from a simpleton analysis that does not include a detailed look at the statistics nor were any numbers compared against the overall US population in order to come to a more accurate assessment.

Let’s end the 13 percent excuse. We have the numbers. The numbers show us the number of violent crimes and the number of people by race that are arrested for them. All who are not arrested are not participating in crime so they cannot be counted unless you want to present a racist argument. The numbers of arrests show that less than 1 percent of the population arrested were black. It shows that 2.5 percent of the population arrested were white. In any set of numbers 2.5 percent is double 1 percent. This is 2020. If you can't do math, go take a class.

Less than 1/100th of one percent of all Americans died from murder in 2018. So the argument that only uses murder is purely a racist argument built on a belief in white supremacy. There were 8,957 murder arrests in 2018. That 53 percent your racists talk about equals 4,778 blacks. In 2018 the black population was 47.8 million. Less than 1/1,000th of the overall black population was arrested for murder. Approximately 330 million people make up the total US population. The ability to do grade school level division debunks this racist claim. 4,778/330,000,000= 0.00014% of the US population arrested for murder. When whites talk about murder, the only category they use to argue this lie, the difference between black and white murder numbers in 2018 was 825. When racists want to talk about a cultural problem with killing, whites can't say much given the millions of blacks and other people of color that have died because of white culture. That 825 doesn't come close to making a dent in the lead whites have in regard to murder.

Racist whites consistently want to make comments about blacks killing twice as many whites as whites do blacks. That's a disingenuous claim made to race bait. In 2018 according to the Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,677 were killed by another white, 514 were killed by a black person. 234 blacks were killed by a black person. While the number of whites killed by blacks is more than double that of whites killing blacks the reality here is that in 2018 whites were 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than anybody else. No matter how the Jared Taylor types want to argue their position, these numbers do not indicate a major epidemic of blacks killing whites. What it shows is that the media ignores a very large problem in the white community where 81 percent of all whites who are killed are killed by another white person. I don't know about you, but 81 percent is a pretty high number. Higher percentages of white on white murder have been completely ignored by the media for decades. Instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence.

As we read the consistent racist attempts to create this narrative, you don't see blacks in leadership positions trying to find excuses to justify the killing or beatings of whites by blacks even though we have many reasons to do so. I remember when Rev. Sharpton, the favorite target of the maintain white racism crew, took time on his show to denounce the blacks playing the game of knockout. He could have tried excusing the behavior by claiming that perhaps the whites had instigated the violence by using racial slurs or that the anger those kids showed was justified due to past white racism. But he didn’t. Yet when someone black gets killed in a racist incident there are whites in America who scurry to look for reasons to justify the killing. It seems that in every case, there is an attempt to make the dead black victim a criminal whose death was justified. Trayvon Martin becomes a drug dealing thug who was flipping the bird at the camera. Mike Brown became a strong armed robber. Eric Garner was illegally selling loose cigarettes. Ahmaud Arbery was a burglar with a past record. Suddenly there is an epidemic of black men trying to take guns from police officers. C’mon folks, this must stop.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. So in addition to the fact that 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person, more whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600). So again, the media has not hidden black on white crime, but it has ignored white on white crime by description. White on white crime is always claimed to be caused by a malady such as mental instability or by the use of the lone wolf excuse.

It is time some whites started looking at themselves. Work on the violence in the white community. That's where the danger lies. I do not recall a person from any other race driving 700 miles to a mostly white community, walk into a shopping center and start mowing down whites with a semi-automatic. The truth here is in the fact that if you were to do this using data for the past 20 years, you’d see the same thing. This fake news narrative based on racially biased use of crime statistics has lead to thousands of unnecessary deaths in the Native American, Hispanic American, African American and now is causing a rising death toll in nonwhite, non-Christian communities. The greatest threat of crime by ANY race comes from whites based on percentage of whites in the population who get arrested.

Blacks make up only 13 percent of the population yet are responsible for over 50 percent of murders

Blacks make up only 13 percent of the population yet are responsible for over 50 percent of murders

PUHLEEEEEZE you are stimulating more idiot sophistry ------interestingly----even DU BOIS engaged in these mental case gymnastics

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Thats correct. BLM only pertains to cops and vigilante rentacops. No it doesnt mean Blacks should not care about Blacks being killed by their own. Only someone retarded would think in such a binary fashion. The point is that they are two different subjects.
Then the “ Slogan “ should NOT be “ Black Lives Matter”. Still haven’t addressed why BLACKS and our Politicians have said nothing about this BLACK VIOLENCE and MURDER
No one asked your opinion of what the slogan should be. Its going to be what they want it to be. Just because you are ignorant of what Blacks say about Black on Black violence doesnt mean we havent said anything.

this is a messageboard----no one asked you what opinion should be expressed here

Move to Africa.
I don't live in Africa, and no one in my family has lived in Africa for 500 years. The countries my distant ancestors came from over there don't even exist any more..

I'm a Foundational Black American and this country was built by black people even a white supremacist like Trump says so

This country owes Foundational Black Americans tangible resources so that we can purchase and control our own safe schools, own neighborhoods, and own our own businesses. And not be subjected to the religion of white supremacy.

67775642_101832074505461_42644756051787776_n.jpg

Not to mention the fact that Africa like the USA is dominated by white supremacy.

67584514_101831927838809_5087079649020739584_n.jpg

I'm native American, silly fool. And I am not whining incessantly about "whitey".

That's your schtick.
There are so many PRETENDians falsely claiming Native American ancestry as a way to finesse "minority" resources, the US Dept. of Transportation has to review all the "Native" companies in the program. White supremacists have been falsely claiming "Indian" status for a century

Not to mention the fact that there many Native Americans are just as anti black in their minds as the white supremacists

117260335_318339129521420_4721675197148894600_o.jpg

Its time to enforce the 1866 Indian Treaty that specifies tangible resources are supposed to be allocated to descendants of the Black freedmen who were subjects of these Native Tribes US Supreme Court rules half of Oklahoma is Native American land.

There are dozens of federal grants SPECIFICALLY for NATIVE AMERICANS. On top of that, federally recognized Native Americans are automatically eligible to receive benefits from “minority” & “diversity” grants. There are ZERO federal grants specifically for Black Americans

117325631_318341959521137_5131097217287701780_o.jpg

https://t.co/n4Z1JoryF3?amp=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back