More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Move to Africa.
I don't live in Africa, and no one in my family has lived in Africa for 500 years. The countries my distant ancestors came from over there don't even exist any more..

I'm a Foundational Black American and this country was built by black people even a white supremacist like Trump says so

This country owes Foundational Black Americans tangible resources so that we can purchase and control our own safe schools, own neighborhoods, and own our own businesses. And not be subjected to the religion of white supremacy.

67775642_101832074505461_42644756051787776_n.jpg

Not to mention the fact that Africa like the USA is dominated by white supremacy.

67584514_101831927838809_5087079649020739584_n.jpg

Oh? Which BLACK tribe captured your family and sold you into slavery? And no, black slaves didn't build this country. Capitalists did that.

Slaves were used in the backwater South, and because the South wasn't industrialized it lost the war. Slave based economies always fail against capitalist based economies.

My people suffered too. The losers, like you, whine and sniveling and get drunk and act like idiots.

Assholes, like you, want to flail out like the infants you are and hurt and kill white people who have done you no harm because you are fucked in the head.

" black slaves didn't build this country "

Of course the enslaved Blacks built this country. What kind of weed you smoking? :lol:
I didnt see any capitalists out there picking cotton and harvesting sugar cane. We know Blacks built this country because the confederates went to war to keep them there building this country. Hell if it wasn't for Blacks this country would be about half its current size.

51ZHRtLU6NL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I do not come from THE SOUTH ----the whole country is made of cotton? Thomas Edison was not a Southerner. For special treats when I was a kid we went to the local CHINESE RESTURANT-----I did not taste a "grit" until I was well into my thirties. I also met southerners when I was in my thirties. I found that they are, in general, poor spellers

I didnt ask where you came from, none of the country is made out of cotton, and I didnt say Thomas Edison was a southerner. I said Blacks built this country. If Blacks were not here the US would have simply been a failed British colony.

Bullshit. Black slaves did not build this country. Multiple people of all races and creed have built this country.

Only weak minded blacks seem to think they did more than anyone else.

You didn't. In fact, if you were a slave you did LESS than the chinese who built the railroads and were treated worse than dogs.

If anyone can claim to have done the most to build this country it is them.

Move to Africa.
I don't live in Africa, and no one in my family has lived in Africa for 500 years. The countries my distant ancestors came from over there don't even exist any more..

I'm a Foundational Black American and this country was built by black people even a white supremacist like Trump says so

This country owes Foundational Black Americans tangible resources so that we can purchase and control our own safe schools, own neighborhoods, and own our own businesses. And not be subjected to the religion of white supremacy.

Not to mention the fact that Africa like the USA is dominated by white supremacy.

Oh? Which BLACK tribe captured your family and sold you into slavery? And no, black slaves didn't build this country. Capitalists did that.

Slaves were used in the backwater South, and because the South wasn't industrialized it lost the war. Slave based economies always fail against capitalist based economies.

My people suffered too. The losers, like you, whine and sniveling and get drunk and act like idiots.

Assholes, like you, want to flail out like the infants you are and hurt and kill white people who have done you no harm because you are fucked in the head.

Of course the enslaved Blacks built this country. What kind of weed you smoking? :lol:
I didnt see any capitalists out there picking cotton and harvesting sugar cane. We know Blacks built this country because the confederates went to war to keep them there building this country. Hell if it wasn't for Blacks this country would be about half its current size.

I do not come from THE SOUTH ----the whole country is made of cotton? Thomas Edison was not a Southerner. For special treats when I was a kid we went to the local CHINESE RESTURANT-----I did not taste a "grit" until I was well into my thirties. I also met southerners when I was in my thirties. I found that they are, in general, poor spellers

I didnt ask where you came from, none of the country is made out of cotton, and I didnt say Thomas Edison was a southerner. I said Blacks built this country. If Blacks were not here the US would have simply been a failed British colony.

in the field of psychiatry you would be described as DELUSIONAL

In the realm of normal life you would be called senile. You stated all those things and they didnt have a dam thing to do with what I was talking about.

you are making a fool of yourself-----blacks have been tearing this country apart for more than 150 years just as they are tearing it apart today

Can anyone explain how “pOLicE rEfOrm” funding is going to stop white supremacists groups being allowed on the police force? Los Angeles Deputy Says Colleagues Are Part Of Violent Gang That Have Matching Nazi Tattoos & Participate In Illegal Arrests! -

Can anyone explain how “pOLicE rEfOrm” funding is going to stop white supremacists groups being allowed on the police force? Los Angeles Deputy Says Colleagues Are Part Of Violent Gang That Have Matching Nazi Tattoos & Participate In Illegal Arrests! -

Ummmm, that's not a nazi tattoo. That's an AK and the helmet is much closer to the North Vietnamese pith helmet.

Are you so ignorant that you don't even know what a nazi is?

That's pathetic.

White people used to eat black people

51NwEa-jz6L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Actually they still do.

The Hollydale run an adoption agency “Hollydale Adoption.” Children are AUCTIONED off to the highest BIDDER aka SEX TRAFFICKER. If it doesn’t work out it’s the child’s fault and the PEDOPHILE can get a refund.

Ees5HmKWkAE4OaA

Ees5HmIXsAEtS1v

Ees5HnZXgAI1Byy

All of this is run by a white woman called Karina Bellenoff

Ummmm, that's not a nazi tattoo. That's an AK and the helmet is much closer to the North Vietnamese pith helmet.

That's pathetic.
Why the fk have you got picture of Malcolm X in your bio ?

He wasn't the biggest fan of white people. You do realize that ?

You're not even worthy enough to mention his name

White people used to eat black people

51NwEa-jz6L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Actually they still do.

The Hollydale run an adoption agency “Hollydale Adoption.” Children are AUCTIONED off to the highest BIDDER aka SEX TRAFFICKER. If it doesn’t work out it’s the child’s fault and the PEDOPHILE can get a refund.

Ees5HmKWkAE4OaA

Ees5HmIXsAEtS1v

Ees5HnZXgAI1Byy

All of this is run by a white woman called Karina Bellenoff
A lot of good people. A lot of people who may have learned some lessons. A lot of people who are evil. And people who are empowered at any level who are of ego, will never learn until made to pay financially and imprisoned themselves.

That's pathetic.

People empowered of all colors can destroy an individual or individuals of all colors. There are many who will not learn for they may not have been touched by events. Hate and fascism combined with power and a susceptible population in any way is a recipe for molehills to turn into mountains.

Yes because of 9/11. How many middle eastern and Indian people got attacked here in the US after 9/11 by whites?
Millions. We almost depleted the population. It was kind of easy, because a couple of time a day they would get on their knees in the direction of the World Trade Center and put their head down and their asses up, and I would just kick the living shit out of them.

In 2017 there were 8,162,849 arrests. There are just over 330 million people here. If a different person was arrested each time that would equal 2.5 percent of the American population. The per capita argument begins with an erroneous premise that is based on a misuse of percentages. For example, the claim that blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit 50 percent of the murders. The numbers show that 5,025 blacks were arrested for murder. While that is 53 percent of the arrests, if a different black person was arrested for each murder, you're talking about 1000th of 1 percent of the population.

The entire black, white or any other race is not responsible for committing crimes. In 2017 there were 8,162,849 arrests, 5.6 million of those arrested were white. 69 percent of Americans participating in criminal activity were white. 2.5 times more whites participated in criminal activity than blacks or anyone else. Numbers I use are from the “ 2017 FBI Uniform Crime Report”. The tired use of per capita must stop. The math we can use to be more accurate exists and it is elementary. Since all people of any race do not commit crime we can assess crime by race fairly by looking only at the number of people by race who commit or are arrested for crimes. If we want to talk about population, we can only measure the number of participants in crime as a percentage of the population. This has been done by many who honestly study these matters, but this is written for us regular Joes and Joannes who do not spend their days analyzing such data.

The same holds true for 2018. Blacks arrested for murder in 2018 equaled less than 1/10,000th of 1 percent of US population. There were 4778 blacks arrested for murder out of a US population of 330 million people. Catch what I am saying? I'm saying that 13 percent of the population were not responsible for 50 percent of the murders. Less than 1/2 of 100th of a percent of the US population died by murder in 2018. Less than 1/10,000th of the population were responsible for approximately 1/4 of 100th of a percent of the deaths in America. 31 percent of whites in America hold white supremacist views. Math is not a problem for me, but it seems that math knowledge is not required for stormfront membership. As I stated earlier, the math is elementary. In this case, I divided the number of people arrested by race against the population of the United States in 2018 that was provided in the Uniform Crime Report.

That came from using table 43 of the UCR along with US Population data for 2018. The 31 percent figure on people still holding racist views came from information derived from IPSOS and the University of Virginia. The 13 percent excuse comes from a simpleton analysis that does not include a detailed look at the statistics nor were any numbers compared against the overall US population in order to come to a more accurate assessment.

Let’s end the 13 percent excuse. We have the numbers. The numbers show us the number of violent crimes and the number of people by race that are arrested for them. All who are not arrested are not participating in crime so they cannot be counted unless you want to present a racist argument. The numbers of arrests show that less than 1 percent of the population arrested were black. It shows that 2.5 percent of the population arrested were white. In any set of numbers 2.5 percent is double 1 percent. This is 2020. If you can't do math, go take a class.

Less than 1/100th of one percent of all Americans died from murder in 2018. So the argument that only uses murder is purely a racist argument built on a belief in white supremacy. There were 8,957 murder arrests in 2018. That 53 percent your racists talk about equals 4,778 blacks. In 2018 the black population was 47.8 million. Less than 1/1,000th of the overall black population was arrested for murder. Approximately 330 million people make up the total US population. The ability to do grade school level division debunks this racist claim. 4,778/330,000,000= 0.00014% of the US population arrested for murder. When whites talk about murder, the only category they use to argue this lie, the difference between black and white murder numbers in 2018 was 825. When racists want to talk about a cultural problem with killing, whites can't say much given the millions of blacks and other people of color that have died because of white culture. That 825 doesn't come close to making a dent in the lead whites have in regard to murder.

Racist whites consistently want to make comments about blacks killing twice as many whites as whites do blacks. That's a disingenuous claim made to race bait. In 2018 according to the Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,677 were killed by another white, 514 were killed by a black person. 234 blacks were killed by a black person. While the number of whites killed by blacks is more than double that of whites killing blacks the reality here is that in 2018 whites were 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than anybody else. No matter how the Jared Taylor types want to argue their position, these numbers do not indicate a major epidemic of blacks killing whites. What it shows is that the media ignores a very large problem in the white community where 81 percent of all whites who are killed are killed by another white person. I don't know about you, but 81 percent is a pretty high number. Higher percentages of white on white murder have been completely ignored by the media for decades. Instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence.

As we read the consistent racist attempts to create this narrative, you don't see blacks in leadership positions trying to find excuses to justify the killing or beatings of whites by blacks even though we have many reasons to do so. I remember when Rev. Sharpton, the favorite target of the maintain white racism crew, took time on his show to denounce the blacks playing the game of knockout. He could have tried excusing the behavior by claiming that perhaps the whites had instigated the violence by using racial slurs or that the anger those kids showed was justified due to past white racism. But he didn’t. Yet when someone black gets killed in a racist incident there are whites in America who scurry to look for reasons to justify the killing. It seems that in every case, there is an attempt to make the dead black victim a criminal whose death was justified. Trayvon Martin becomes a drug dealing thug who was flipping the bird at the camera. Mike Brown became a strong armed robber. Eric Garner was illegally selling loose cigarettes. Ahmaud Arbery was a burglar with a past record. Suddenly there is an epidemic of black men trying to take guns from police officers. C’mon folks, this must stop.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. So in addition to the fact that 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person, more whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600). So again, the media has not hidden black on white crime, but it has ignored white on white crime by description. White on white crime is always claimed to be caused by a malady such as mental instability or by the use of the lone wolf excuse.

It is time some whites started looking at themselves. Work on the violence in the white community. That's where the danger lies. I do not recall a person from any other race driving 700 miles to a mostly white community, walk into a shopping center and start mowing down whites with a semi-automatic. The truth here is in the fact that if you were to do this using data for the past 20 years, you’d see the same thing. This fake news narrative based on racially biased use of crime statistics has lead to thousands of unnecessary deaths in the Native American, Hispanic American, African American and now is causing a rising death toll in nonwhite, non-Christian communities. The greatest threat of crime by ANY race comes from whites based on percentage of whites in the population who get arrested.
That's all bullshit. You're a racist.

That's pathetic.

Malcolm X was a black pimp

it won't ---just as lots and lots of BREAD AND CIRCUSES is not going to stop black rape and murder

That's pathetic.

Because I respect him. And as a Native American I don't care that he wasn't fond of whites. That was his prerogative. However, unlike you, he could think for himself so it is YOU who are unworthy of him.

He would despise you.

Because I respect him. And as a Native American I don't care that he wasn't fond of whites. That was his prerogative. However, unlike you, he could think for himself so it is YOU who are unworthy of him.

He would despise you.
You say your Native American like that supposed to mean something. You're still white

He would despise you.
You say your Native American like that supposed to mean something. You're still white

If that's your picture in your avi you are whiter than me, sport.

He would despise you.
That is me in my AVI.

Put your picture up

Move to Africa.

No, they didn't. They built the South. The South was an agrarian slave based economy that was crushed by the industrial might of the North.

The vast majority of slaves in the industrial North were the white, indentured servants who you don't seem to count because they were white, so the fact they too were slaves fucks with your whole "white privilege" fantasy.

The book is cute, and panders to low educated, historically ignorant people.

Black people built the south which built the entire US economy. You aint doing shit with industrialization unless you have the raw materials to do something and the money to create industrialization. Dont take my word for it. Read a book on it. The one I posted is just one of hundreds.

1119_slavery-book.jpg

A laughable assertion. The slave based economy of the South was so backward that they couldn't equip their army for the Civil War.

The South did nothing to help the growth of America. That was due to the industrial might of the North which out produced the South by orders of magnitude.

Its only laughable because they were too stupid to equip and supply an army for the Civil War. They had to use the enslaved to build and supply them which I am sure they did their absolute best to do. Doesnt change the fact that the labor of Blacks produced the raw materials that greased the wheels for the US economy in order for the North to have industrial might. You cant possibly believe that all that industry would have occurred without the raw materials. I know youre smarter than that.

“The slavery economy of the US South is deeply tied financially to the North, to Britain, to the point that we can say that people who were buying financial products in these other places were in effect owning slaves, and were extracting money from the labor of enslaved people,”

Move to Africa.

No, they didn't. They built the South. The South was an agrarian slave based economy that was crushed by the industrial might of the North.

The vast majority of slaves in the industrial North were the white, indentured servants who you don't seem to count because they were white, so the fact they too were slaves fucks with your whole "white privilege" fantasy.

The book is cute, and panders to low educated, historically ignorant people.

Black people built the south which built the entire US economy. You aint doing shit with industrialization unless you have the raw materials to do something and the money to create industrialization. Dont take my word for it. Read a book on it. The one I posted is just one of hundreds.

1119_slavery-book.jpg

A laughable assertion. The slave based economy of the South was so backward that they couldn't equip their army for the Civil War.

The South did nothing to help the growth of America. That was due to the industrial might of the North which out produced the South by orders of magnitude.

Its only laughable because they were too stupid to equip and supply an army for the Civil War. They had to use the enslaved to build and supply them which I am sure they did their absolute best to do. Doesnt change the fact that the labor of Blacks produced the raw materials that greased the wheels for the US economy in order for the North to have industrial might. You cant possibly believe that all that industry would have occurred without the raw materials. I know youre smarter than that.

“The slavery economy of the US South is deeply tied financially to the North, to Britain, to the point that we can say that people who were buying financial products in these other places were in effect owning slaves, and were extracting money from the labor of enslaved people,”

What's funny is they claim the slavery was tied to the North, but the vast majority of cotton picked by the slaves went to the UK.

So, you could almost make the claim that slavery built the UK, if only it weren't for all of those pesky other industries that made Britain the 2nd most wealthy nation the Earth has ever seen.

He would despise you.
That is me in my AVI.

Put your picture up

I will have to crop one down so it will take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back