More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
:auiqs.jpg:
I'll bet you meant to claim racism.
Saying it's white supremacy means that the white guy gets the job, because he is inherently endowed with superior abilities. I doubt if a job candidate claimed to be a white supremacist is going to get a job before a black person. If a white person claims he is a white supremacist, there is a really good chance he is not going to be considered. And if it is a qualifying credential, Black people are not going to apply at the business.

Mayor of Los Angeles Eric Garcetti Says DWP Will Shut Off Water And Power At Homes That Throw Large Parties

This will only be enforced against poor Black people

Even if it does get enforced for celebrities and rich people who throw parties, they can afford to rent a generator and a water tanker anyway so it will only be a minor inconvenience for them

Mayor of Los Angeles Eric Garcetti Says DWP Will Shut Off Water And Power At Homes That Throw Large Parties

Even if it does get enforced for celebrities and rich people who throw parties, they can afford to rent a generator and a water tanker anyway so it will only be a minor inconvenience for them

No, if they tried to do that in the 'hood they would get shot. Only the folks living in the 'burbs will be affected.

No, if they tried to do that in the 'hood they would get shot. Only the folks living in the 'burbs will be affected.
They don't have to go in the "hood" to switch of the water and power. It's all done remotely

I am not black----were I to throw a party----SHEEEESH---it would be difficult in my present
economic status-----but I could try. I COULD NOT AFFORD TO RENT A DAMN THING-----in fact---I am WHITE and have never had a manicure or a pedicure or a HAIR WEAVE ----in a shop----no tattoos at hundreds of dollars each either. What point are you STRUGGLING TO MAKE?

I am not black----were I to throw a party----SHEEEESH---it would be difficult in my present
economic status-----but I could try. I COULD NOT AFFORD TO RENT A DAMN THING-----in fact---I am WHITE and have never had a manicure or a pedicure or a HAIR WEAVE ----in a shop----no tattoos at hundreds of dollars each either. What point are you STRUGGLING TO MAKE?
What are you babbling about ?

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

If “ Black lives Matter” please tell us why there is no outcry against black violence; especially lately where innocent black Children are being murdered?
They only matter if cops are involved.

You happen to be correct! I was watching CNN two weeks ago where. There was a black Commentator. He was specifically asked why Blacks killing Blacks are ignored and the answer this ignorant Black Commentator gave was BLM ONLY pertains to the cops
He should have said the same reason whites killing whites is ignored and that BLM only pertained to the cops. Anyone with half a brain can easily read BLM's mission statement. Other groups are working on Black on Black violence. BLM is working on something different.

So BLM only pertains to the Cops? That means non Blacks should not care if Blacks are killed by non Blacks.. Thanks for clarifying
You dont have to believe me. Go read their mission statement.

No it means BLM is against cops killing Black people.

You still seem to be in a fog. I hope this post clarifies it for you.

Not in a “ fog.” You would think the BLM movement would refer to ALL Black Lives. Not ONE word about Black on Black Violence.
Obviously youre in a fog.

Only a retard would think they know what a groups mission should focus on. Thats like claiming groups advocating for breast cancer awareness should be advocating for prostrate cancer awareness. Groups pick out what is the most important issue to them. They dont ask you for your input.

Only a retard would make the above statement. Breast Cancer is different then Prostrate Cancer so of course the focus is different. One would think that BLM would refer to all blacks; NOT just the ones killed by Cops
Cancer is cancer. Only an idiot would miss that. BLM was started because of vigilantes and later grew to include cops killing Black people. Wake up and educate yourself.

You’re right. Cancer is Cancer. Only a idiot would miss that. Therefore, blacks should not only condemn bad Cops but those Blacks who murder other Blacks .
I guess they’re not capable of doing two things at The same time.
Blacks do condemn other Blacks for murdering their own. I call them the Black KKK. You should stop trying to tell an organization what they should or shouldnt protest. When you start protesting whites killing each other then and only then will you have enough credibility to tell others what to do.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

If “ Black lives Matter” please tell us why there is no outcry against black violence; especially lately where innocent black Children are being murdered?

You happen to be correct! I was watching CNN two weeks ago where. There was a black Commentator. He was specifically asked why Blacks killing Blacks are ignored and the answer this ignorant Black Commentator gave was BLM ONLY pertains to the cops
He should have said the same reason whites killing whites is ignored and that BLM only pertained to the cops. Anyone with half a brain can easily read BLM's mission statement. Other groups are working on Black on Black violence. BLM is working on something different.

So BLM only pertains to the Cops? That means non Blacks should not care if Blacks are killed by non Blacks.. Thanks for clarifying
Thats correct. BLM only pertains to cops and vigilante rentacops. No it doesnt mean Blacks should not care about Blacks being killed by their own. Only someone retarded would think in such a binary fashion. The point is that they are two different subjects.

Those Muslims weren’t white. Not that it matters. There was an outcry over 9/11, but no rioting.
No rioting. Are you serious ?

America uses drones to send Hellfire missiles not just at military targets but at houses, schools, restaurants and bakeries in Pakistan. They sent them during Ramadan, during funerals, after they have prayed, after they protested against drones.

drone-460x250.jpg
Did you see whites rioting on the streets in this country?
I do.

Trayvon Martin WAS innocent.
Trayvon Martin was in a plot designed by his father to get Zimmerman's gun, kill him, and be crowned the leader of the South Florida Bloods. But he fucked-up and reached to the wrong side to grab the gun. Scared the hell out of him, thought there was no gun, and he did not know what to do for a moment - didn't train to immediately go to the other side . . . That gave Zimmerman a chance to pull the gun out. Zimmerman probably thought he shot the other kid, Trayvon's father's girlfriend's kid who was supposedly waiting for Trayvon to return with the SKKKittles. It was such an innocent evening of fun and video games, just needed some skittles and soda.

During the initial/scene investigation the police went to the apartment, and nobody answered. Why would they go there??? Because that is who Zimmerman thought he shot. They may have been "friends" (possibly a part of the plot), but nobody is inclined to reveal that at the trial. A security guard is going to "know" some of the residents, especially the kids who are out and about. Trayvon and "Skittles," look alike.

All of that police action going on, and Trayvon did not return with the Skittles, and the kid didn't go out to find out what the police action was all about??? Seems kind of strange. Police action in my neighborhood - and I am going to check it out - aren't you??? It was described by the media as a nice middle class neighborhood with no crime. It was really a cramped-up apartment complex - I would not live there for more than six months. I'm too good for that kind of shit.

Trayvon's father and girlfriend returned home, and "Skittles" did not tell them that Trayvon did not return from a Skittles run??? Seems kind of odd that they wait until the next morning to call Trayvon, and find out that the police have his phone.

If Trayvon was such a good kid why didn't any of his teachers testify at the trial?

View attachment 370854

Racists like you missed the part where the police dispatcher told Zimmerman to not continue his pursuit.
The police always say that to avoid liability, genius. The reason you cannot figure that out on your own is because you are a pig piece of shit racist Black boy.
Let us know when you come across a situation when the dispatcher tells the unsanctioned witness to pursue a trespasser.
This is a lie.

Racists like you missed the part where the police dispatcher told Zimmerman to not continue his pursuit.

So, I am wondering why Zimmerman is obligated to obey the police orders, but guys like George Floyd, and Michael Brown are not? Is there some kind of privilege granted based on civic merit, or something?
Except they did obey the police. Leave the meth alone.

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Thats correct. BLM only pertains to cops and vigilante rentacops. No it doesnt mean Blacks should not care about Blacks being killed by their own. Only someone retarded would think in such a binary fashion. The point is that they are two different subjects.
Then the “ Slogan “ should NOT be “ Black Lives Matter”. Still haven’t addressed why BLACKS and our Politicians have said nothing about this BLACK VIOLENCE and MURDER

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

You dont have to believe me. Go read their mission statement.

No it means BLM is against cops killing Black people.

You still seem to be in a fog. I hope this post clarifies it for you.

Not in a “ fog.” You would think the BLM movement would refer to ALL Black Lives. Not ONE word about Black on Black Violence.
Obviously youre in a fog.

Only a retard would think they know what a groups mission should focus on. Thats like claiming groups advocating for breast cancer awareness should be advocating for prostrate cancer awareness. Groups pick out what is the most important issue to them. They dont ask you for your input.

Only a retard would make the above statement. Breast Cancer is different then Prostrate Cancer so of course the focus is different. One would think that BLM would refer to all blacks; NOT just the ones killed by Cops
Cancer is cancer. Only an idiot would miss that. BLM was started because of vigilantes and later grew to include cops killing Black people. Wake up and educate yourself.

You’re right. Cancer is Cancer. Only a idiot would miss that. Therefore, blacks should not only condemn bad Cops but those Blacks who murder other Blacks .
I guess they’re not capable of doing two things at The same time.
Blacks do condemn other Blacks for murdering their own. I call them the Black KKK. You should stop trying to tell an organization what they should or shouldnt protest. When you start protesting whites killing each other then and only then will you have enough credibility to tell others what to do.

Another stupid statement. “ Black lives Matter” slogan with the Mortality and Shootings over 100 percent in our major cities and you don’t see the irony in that? Not surprised.

Then the “ Slogan “ should NOT be “ Black Lives Matter”. Still haven’t addressed why BLACKS and our Politicians have said nothing about this BLACK VIOLENCE and MURDER
As I have said many times.

Are more black people killed by black people than by the police ?

Yes. You are correct.

But guess what ?

You would have been correct 100 years ago.

But would that justified the lynching and hangings from the Klan ?

No. You wouldn't have took that argument seriously 100 years ago. Nor do we take that argument seriously 100 years later. And by the way more black people were killed by the police in 2015 than were killed by the police in 1892

Secondly how does a black person killing black person affect white people ?

Without being a mind reader I'm pretty confident in saying that you don't give a sh*t about black on black violence. Yet your up here posting about giving this fake concern like you care.

But if I'm wrong and this pains you so much (After all your doing enough posting about it) then tell everyone in USMB what you are doing about it.

Last edited:
As I have said many times.

Are more black people killed by black people than by the police ?

Yes. You are correct.

But guess what ?

You would have been correct 100 years ago.

But would that justified the lynching and hangings from the Klan ?
Deflec
No. You wouldn't have took that argument seriously 100 years ago. Nor do we take that argument seriously 100 years later. And by the way more black people were killed by the police in 2015 than were killed by the police in 1892

Secondly how does a black person killing black person affect white people ?

Without being a mind reader I'm pretty confident in saying that you don't give a sh*t about black on black violence. Yet your up here posting about giving this fake concern like you care.

But if I'm wrong and this pains you so much (After all your doing enough posting about it) then tell everyone in USMB what you are doing about it.

What I’m doing about it? Tell us first what YOU are doing about Blacks killing Blacks. Seriously, if that doesn’t matter to the Black Community why should anybody else care?
Tell us please what our “ Black Leaders” Have said and done.
Wait.... I know! They have banned the Movie “ Kindergarten Cop” because Arnold S. appear as a good role model.

What I’m doing about it? Tell us first what YOU are doing about Blacks killing Blacks.
I'm not the one who is posting about it. You are.

So obviously this upsets you. So all I'm asking is what are you doing about it ?

Also your argument makes the worth of black life conditional. Conditional on good behaviour, like low crime rates. Once blacks get black-on-black crime under control, then they can act as if their lives matter

Meanwhile the worth of white life is taken seriously, as not being conditional. When a white man goes into a kids school like Sandy Hook and shoots and kills and white kids no one says “white people kill each other all the time, what’s the big deal?

Seriously, if that doesn’t matter to the Black Community why should anybody else care?
So if you don't care about it then why are you talking about it. Or do you always talk about things you don't care about ?

There is plenty being done about black-on-black crime, like by the Nation of Islam, but the white press is not particularly interested in reporting that either.

There is no shortage of blk ppl and groups in the cities working day in and day out to address the crime problem. The same is true in every major city in the country: Black folks mostly, doing the unheralded and ignored community-building, violence prevention, gang intervention, and conflict resolution work about which white people like you knows almost nothing.

The media doesn’t cover it — it’s not as sexy as a drive-by or mass shooting at a house party — but it’s happening every day.

Look at what Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan, and Father Michael Pfleger at St. Sabina Catholic Church are doing. The same people who call out white racism and police misconduct are the ones who do the community self-help work about which the right is so animated.

As I said, even during segregation there were more blacks killed by other blacks than by whites or by cops generally, because people are more likely to be killed by people whom they live around.

The final point is: average street crime and violence is punished by the system (and no one defends it or says it's OK), while violence by agents of the state often isn't punished and millions seek to rationalize it. Ignoring these things so as to continue to push a "blame black people" ideology.

What I’m doing about it? Tell us first what YOU are doing about Blacks killing Blacks.
I'm not the one who is posting about it. You are.

So obviously this upsets you. So all I'm asking is what are you doing about it ?

Also your argument makes the worth of black life conditional. Conditional on good behaviour, like low crime rates. Once blacks get black-on-black crime under control, then they can act as if their lives matter

Meanwhile the worth of white life is taken seriously, as not being conditional. When a white man goes into a kids school like Sandy Hook and shoots and kills and white kids no one says “white people kill each other all the time, what’s the big deal?

Seriously, if that doesn’t matter to the Black Community why should anybody else care?
So if you don't care about it then why are you talking about it. Or do you always talk about things you don't care about ?

There is plenty being done about black-on-black crime, like by the Nation of Islam, but the white press is not particularly interested in reporting that either.

There is no shortage of blk ppl and groups in the cities working day in and day out to address the crime problem. The same is true in every major city in the country: Black folks mostly, doing the unheralded and ignored community-building, violence prevention, gang intervention, and conflict resolution work about which white people like you knows almost nothing.

The media doesn’t cover it — it’s not as sexy as a drive-by or mass shooting at a house party — but it’s happening every day.

Look at what Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan, and Father Michael Pfleger at St. Sabina Catholic Church are doing. The same people who call out white racism and police misconduct are the ones who do the community self-help work about which the right is so animated.

As I said, even during segregation there were more blacks killed by other blacks than by whites or by cops generally, because people are more likely to be killed by people whom they live around.

The final point is: average street crime and violence is punished by the system (and no one defends it or says it's OK), while violence by agents of the state often isn't punished and millions seek to rationalize it. Ignoring these things so as to continue to push a "blame black people" ideology.

Yes, I do blame “ black people” for “ black on Black “ Violence. Black leaders and “Community Self Help Groups?” Instead of total condemnation? Nothing about kids bing literally killed while sleeping in their beds? OK with me.

Yes, I do blame “ black people” for “ black on Black “ Violence. Black leaders and “Community Self Help Groups?” Instead of total condemnation? Nothing about kids bing literally killed while sleeping in their beds? OK with me.
Dude. You are just repeating what you have wrote. Let's move it on.

So if this is a major worry and concern for you. So what are you doing to solve it ?

And what are you doing to solve the fact that most white people are killed by white ? Where are the white leaders to condemn ?

I could spend all day and night pointing out the crimes of whites

67636748_101844257837576_6265916655579168768_o.jpg

67924892_101844614504207_3648051998957240320_o.jpg

84856465_202060794521712_4487424290907488256_n.jpg

82145408_202053641189094_1816000820873789440_n.jpg

84330207_202053631189095_1106933245364142080_o.jpg

88429739_228903551837436_969138694369837056_n.jpg

84108867_202062911188167_5455369607139295232_o.jpg

You have more than enough sicko's and criminal in the white race than to be worrying about the sicko's and criminals in the black people.

I know there are black criminals but the root of the black criminality is largely economic at source. You talk like black people want to get in trouble, want to do a 5 to 10 in Shawshank.

The search for the perfect victim is as impossible. Everyone EVEN YOU has done or said things in your life that you are not proud of.

I have.

I'm pretty sure IM2 - Asclepias MizMolly - Correll - Meathead Andylusion - westwall - squeeze berry have done some dark shit in their lives or said things that they ain't proud of

No one is perfect dude.

What are you babbling about ?

I was responding to your idiotic allegation that "EVERYTHING IS EASY FOR HONKEYS" I would not credit you with inventing the idea ----I read about it way back circa 1970 when I read the scribblings of
black "intellectuals" like Edridge Cleaver. One jerk wrote- {approx} 'the only worry a white man has is whether to have ham or bacon with his eggs each morning'
Dude. You are just repeating what you have wrote. Let's move it on.

So if this is a major worry and concern for you. So what are you doing to solve it ?

And what are you doing to solve the fact that most white people are killed by white ? Where are the white leaders to condemn ?

I could spend all day and night pointing out the crimes of whites

67636748_101844257837576_6265916655579168768_o.jpg

67924892_101844614504207_3648051998957240320_o.jpg

84856465_202060794521712_4487424290907488256_n.jpg

82145408_202053641189094_1816000820873789440_n.jpg

84330207_202053631189095_1106933245364142080_o.jpg

88429739_228903551837436_969138694369837056_n.jpg

84108867_202062911188167_5455369607139295232_o.jpg

You have more than enough sicko's and criminal in the white race than to be worrying about the sicko's and criminals in the black people.

I know there are black criminals but the root of the black criminality is largely economic at source. You talk like black people want to get in trouble, want to do a 5 to 10 in Shawshank.

The search for the perfect victim is as impossible. Everyone EVEN YOU has done or said things in your life that you are not proud of.

I have.

I'm pretty sure IM2 - Asclepias MizMolly - Correll - Meathead Andylusion - westwall - squeeze berry have done some dark shit in their lives or said things that they ain't proud of

No one is perfect dude.

Paul ----are you TRYING to be stupid? your comments do not make sense-----

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back