More Snow, Frigid Temperatures.A Nation Held Hostage Thanks To Global Freezing.

It doesn't matter what the weather does or doesn't do from this point forward. The die has been cast, the claims have been staked. Climate Change is a cottage industry of the Left and they mean to capitalize on it one way or the other... at the cost of tens of trillions of dollars and tens of millions of jobs.

Ya, ignoring our impact on climate makes more sense. Far better to keep peoples jobs, let em make money, and prosper. That they die in extreme weather eventually is a minor detail.

"Consequences, schmonsequences, long as I'm rich."
- Daffy Duck
What consequences?

AGW has been proven a fraud, yet you still believe...

funny thing...you find religion foolish, yet you believe something not only unproven, but shown to be a fraud. I'd say that is even more foolish then believing in God.

How has it been shown to be a fraud? Let me guess. Some conservative website posted a story stating that it's not real from a study conducted by Big oil researchers? Totally credible. Despite 98% of Climatologists, who have Ph.D. and are a lot smarter than you, know that humans do contribute to climate change. Yeah they are TOTAL idiots and Sean Hannity speaks the truth!!
Really?

You need to find different sources of information. You are clearly uninformed.

I'm uninformed? This coming from the idiot who has NEVER studied science yet alone Climatology but thinks he is smarter than all those Ph.Ds. Hilarious.

I find it ironic that these conservatives believe the only way to be "informed" is to accept the republican narrative 100% despite studies showing that Conservative are linked to "low-effort" thinking. It's hilarious.

Always been easier, and preferable to many to follow than think independently.

Ya, ignoring our impact on climate makes more sense. Far better to keep peoples jobs, let em make money, and prosper. That they die in extreme weather eventually is a minor detail.

"Consequences, schmonsequences, long as I'm rich."
- Daffy Duck
What consequences?

funny thing...you find religion foolish, yet you believe something not only unproven, but shown to be a fraud. I'd say that is even more foolish then believing in God.

How has it been shown to be a fraud? Let me guess. Some conservative website posted a story stating that it's not real from a study conducted by Big oil researchers? Totally credible. Despite 98% of Climatologists, who have Ph.D. and are a lot smarter than you, know that humans do contribute to climate change. Yeah they are TOTAL idiots and Sean Hannity speaks the truth!!
Really?

I'm uninformed? This coming from the idiot who has NEVER studied science yet alone Climatology but thinks he is smarter than all those Ph.Ds. Hilarious.

I find it ironic that these conservatives believe the only way to be "informed" is to accept the republican narrative 100% despite studies showing that Conservative are linked to "low-effort" thinking. It's hilarious.

No use debating warmers. They are akin to religious zealots...and you of all people, know how self defeating it is trying to convince them God does not exist.

What consequences?

Really?

No use debating warmers. They are akin to religious zealots...and you of all people, know how self defeating it is trying to convince them God does not exist.

Of the many things I worry about, climate change consequences isn't one of them. While that's happening now, it's not so apocalyptic that we need to worry about it. Can crawl away froms ea level rise, or see a hurricane on satellite and get out of the way.

Wanna worry about something worry about how in 30 years our weapons systems and technologies will be smaller, but not much different than they are right now. We've hit a technology ceiling where there isn't anything better than what we';re already using. Can make things smaller, but there's no new bigger bangs to be had if not willing to deploy WMDs.

BUT, our enemies will be 30 years more advanced too. And many of them have no qualms about WMDs.

Really?

Of the many things I worry about, climate change consequences isn't one of them. While that's happening now, it's not so apocalyptic that we need to worry about it. Can crawl away froms ea level rise, or see a hurricane on satellite and get out of the way.

Wanna worry about something worry about how in 30 years our weapons systems and technologies will be smaller, but not much different than they are right now. We've hit a technology ceiling where there isn't anything better than what we';re already using. Can make things smaller, but there's no new bigger bangs to be had if not willing to deploy WMDs.

BUT, our enemies will be 30 years more advanced too. And many of them have no qualms about WMDs.
You are correct not to worry about something that is a made up fraud.

Really?

You are correct not to worry about something that is a made up fraud.

Dya worry about Islamic terrorism? Isn't Islam made up too? :)

This OP proves that you just cannot fix stupid.

Global warming is a sub-rubrik under CLIMATE CHANGE.

The more the poles melt, the more fresh water is released into salt-water oceans, causing heat and friction, ergo, El Nino. This extra precip shows itself in the summer on some parts of the planet through typhoons and monsoons, while other parts of the planet actually get drier.

Conversely, with so much extra precip around, winters can actually become far more brutal.

So, yes, an unbelievably cold winter can actually be quite directly related to global warming.

Often, a patient who is very sick gets both sweats and chills. This here is actually a good parallel to that.

All you have to do is to be smart enough to connect the dots.

Hey dumbass, no one disputes that the climate changes. It's called seasons and it's been that way for a very long time. Your comparison is as retarded as your handle.

Yeah, all that global warming is kicking ass and causing freezing temps and tons of snow.

Go figure. I would think there would be no snow and mild temps. Isn't that what global warming is all about. LOL

More snow,record cold next few nights,-20-30 wind chill -15-20 below real temp,gotta love the warming going on. This will be several extra cold and long winters in a row.

First we had global warming because of some hot summers then the left switched titles to global cooling when we started having hard winters now they put all in one big box and label it climate change. It's the thing the rest of us call the weather.

First we had global warming because of some hot summers then the left switched titles to global cooling when we started having hard winters now they put all in one big box and label it climate change. It's the thing the rest of us call the weather.

Weather and climate are NOT THE SAME THING. For crying out loud, at least learn the basics of science before commenting on science.

Weather and climate are NOT THE SAME THING. For crying out loud, at least learn the basics of science before commenting on science.
Stop changing the term to suite your agenda.

More snow,record cold next few nights,-20-30 wind chill -15-20 below real temp,gotta love the warming going on. This will be several extra cold and long winters in a row.
doesnt it seem that each winter seems to be getting more colder/vicious than the previous, especially since Obama took office? and thats all caused by Global Warming?

This OP proves that you just cannot fix stupid.

Global warming is a sub-rubrik under CLIMATE CHANGE.

The more the poles melt, the more fresh water is released into salt-water oceans, causing heat and friction, ergo, El Nino. This extra precip shows itself in the summer on some parts of the planet through typhoons and monsoons, while other parts of the planet actually get drier.

Conversely, with so much extra precip around, winters can actually become far more brutal.

So, yes, an unbelievably cold winter can actually be quite directly related to global warming.

Often, a patient who is very sick gets both sweats and chills. This here is actually a good parallel to that.

All you have to do is to be smart enough to connect the dots.
The poles are not melting.

The winter Europe and The Middle East is experiencing suggests that global freezing is not limited to Boston. But, by all means, please don't confuse the religious with information. It makes Algore all pissy.

The poles are not melting.

They'll do until something hotter comes along....

Claudia_in_bikini_Claudia_471b8f555b4dc.jpg

If you truly believe humans have altrtred earths climate and made it warmer, do your part and hop up and down to push it further from the Sun

Forum List

Back