More proof Trump thinks Trumpettes are stupid.

You didn't get a tax cut?

Yes, you did.

And that enrages you, too, for some incomprehensible reason.

He borrowed 1.5 trllion dollars & gave most of it to wealthy people & well off corporations.
How much of other people's money is your fair share?
You seem ro love your tax cut that will be paid by future generations
Did you know money belongs to the people who earn it, not to the government?

Because you don't seem to know that.

I understand that a weasally fuck like you hates to support your own country but when (if) you pay taxes, that money belongs to the government.
I do pay taxes. You're welcome.

And the tax money belongs to the government in much the same way my wallet belongs to a mugger: He takes it with the threat of violence.

Nope, a wall is stupid and a waste of money.

3 step plan that would fix the problem and not cost any extra tax dollars but would save money.

1. Bring home at least half the troops in Europe and all the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Then station them on the border to defend our nation for a change.

2. Go after the people that hire illegals and hit them hard. Fines so big companies go bankrupt and prison time for the people doing the hiring of the illegals.

3. Create a valid guest worker program that allows those that need a transient work force to hire them legally.

This plan would do 100% better than your stupid wall fetish. You only want a wall because your god in the White House told you to want one.
#1 is ok, and so is #3

but not one word about removing the 30 plus million who are already here

btw: the border wall will assist our troops stationed along the border

Forum List

Back