More proof Trump thinks Trumpettes are stupid.

We have more than 7 million open jobs and just over 5 million people looking for work...you do the math.

Some crops are easy to harvest with machine, some take a finer touch. I do not think it is my place to tell a farmer how to do his business other than to do it legally.

It is MY PLAN that businesses be allowed to fill needs.
The needs are for those in skilled trades, not unskilled. There are over 6 million skilled trades jobs unfilled.

Maybe these companies should develop a plan to hire & train. You know like unions used to do.

Instead they Whine, "I can't find good help whaa whaa whaa"

There is amanufscturer near me that hires & layoffs continually & then can't figure out why they can't attract good employees.
----------------------------------- i simply don't want fureigners hired and i don't care if they are good or bad fureigners RDave . And 'unions' , i have no problems with Private Business being 'unionized' for Americans RDave .

Yes, Melanka is a US citizen but came here as a "furuinerf". If you bothered to keep up with the conversation, I j=was jusat question ing obme of your ifnorant buddies that if he hated "fureiners", if he also hated Melania.
You hired a "fureiner" to be First Lady.
She's like three orders of magnitude smarter than you. And she's an American citizen.
She is a US citizen. Funny how that worked.

No one is coming for me.
They should be
What do you have in mind? Re-education camps? Or are you thinking of going straight for a 9mm behind the ear and an unmarked grave?

Both are popular with leftists.
That would be Donnie's buddies the Saudi Arabians, North Koreans, and Putin's methods.
Yes, we get it. You're absolutely ignorant of history. Yawn.

Trump loves despots. That is so obvious.
It's obvious to people who can't see past their own rage and hatred.

Good Gaea, it must suck to be a leftist. So bitter and angry.

We held blacks under our thumb for hundreds of years. We denied them the vote, housing, access to education, etc etc etc. In 1964 steps were taken but still racism continued.

It has been two generations and you racist bigoted fucks think it is magically now OK & you think everyone has caught up.

You enjoy your white priviledge & you think you somehow earned it.

So fuck off. I'm sick & tired of all the racist fuck Trumperttes that post here.
"We" did?

I didn't do shit. I haven't owned any slaves. I haven't oppressed anybody. There is no such thing as white privilege. You think minorities aren't good enough to succeed without the help of white liberals.

How very racist of you.

Self-loathing white people are pathetic. Racist minorities appreciate your passionate ass-licking, but they still hate you.
We as Americans. So you aren't an American. Doesn't surprise me one bit.

I am not self loathing. I am a realist. You think you just turn off centuries of racism & every thing is great.

THAT, you assdfuck, is YOUR white privilege kicking on.
No such thing. You're pathetic. You've been told to hate your own skin color, and like a good little sheep, you do what you're told.

If you feel so guilty over something you didn't do, you're a dumbass, but you can give all your money away to whoever will make your imaginary guilt better. But don't you dare think you can give my money away too.
LOL trump will get your money
Trump doesn't need my money. And his tax cuts let me keep more of my own money.

Yep, you are so happy, Trump gave you a few bucks, he got tens of millions. All borrowed money.

I have that moron on ignore. Maybe you should too, instead of accusing people of doing something they did not do.
Oh, he's not been the only one lying about Trump in this thread. But you're still strangely silent.

Bullshit. No one needs to lie about Trump to point out what a piece of shit he is.
So why do you keep lying, then? Force of habit?
Show me I lied about littledivck Donnie?
I can't. You'd never accept it. You're too emotionally invested in your irrational hatred.
Funny chit.

We have more than 7 million open jobs and just over 5 million people looking for work...you do the math.

Some crops are easy to harvest with machine, some take a finer touch. I do not think it is my place to tell a farmer how to do his business other than to do it legally.

It is MY PLAN that businesses be allowed to fill needs.
The needs are for those in skilled trades, not unskilled. There are over 6 million skilled trades jobs unfilled.

Maybe these companies should develop a plan to hire & train. You know like unions used to do.

There is amanufscturer near me that hires & layoffs continually & then can't figure out why they can't attract good employees.
----------------------------------- i simply don't want fureigners hired and i don't care if they are good or bad fureigners RDave . And 'unions' , i have no problems with Private Business being 'unionized' for Americans RDave .
She's like three orders of magnitude smarter than you. And she's an American citizen.
She's an idiot who married a lying cheating scumbag Why else but for his money?

Yes, Melanka is a US citizen but came here as a "furuinerf". If you bothered to keep up with the conversation, I j=was jusat question ing obme of your ifnorant buddies that if he hated "fureiners", if he also hated Melania.
She is a US citizen. Funny how that worked.
Yes. She went through the process. Anyone, provided they're not a terrorist or other undesirable person, can become a US citizen.

I have no idea why that enrages people like you.

"We" did?

I didn't do shit. I haven't owned any slaves. I haven't oppressed anybody. There is no such thing as white privilege. You think minorities aren't good enough to succeed without the help of white liberals.

How very racist of you.

Self-loathing white people are pathetic. Racist minorities appreciate your passionate ass-licking, but they still hate you.

I am not self loathing. I am a realist. You think you just turn off centuries of racism & every thing is great.

No such thing. You're pathetic. You've been told to hate your own skin color, and like a good little sheep, you do what you're told.

If you feel so guilty over something you didn't do, you're a dumbass, but you can give all your money away to whoever will make your imaginary guilt better. But don't you dare think you can give my money away too.

Yep, you are so happy, Trump gave you a few bucks, he got tens of millions. All borrowed money.
You didn't get a tax cut?

Yes, you did.

And that enrages you, too, for some incomprehensible reason.

Oh, he's not been the only one lying about Trump in this thread. But you're still strangely silent.

Bullshit. No one needs to lie about Trump to point out what a piece of shit he is.
So why do you keep lying, then? Force of habit?
Show me I lied about littledivck Donnie?
I can't. You'd never accept it. You're too emotionally invested in your irrational hatred.
Funny chit.
It's the truth, too.

She's an idiot who married a lying cheating scumbag Why else but for his money?
How many languages do you speak?

It looks like just one. And very poorly.

Yes, you did.

It was a mere bagatelle

Pentagon shifting $1.5 billion to border wall construction

House passes plus-upped disaster aid package

"he House passed a $19.1 billion disaster aid package to help victims of recent storms and flooding rebuild, with the price tag growing by about $1.8 billion on the floor through amendments to add funds for repairing damaged military facilities, highways, levees, dams and more."

The military found 1,5 billion that ot did not need to build the wall while they were in Congress begging for 1.8 billion more to repairs from hurricane damage.

(Sometimes I forget how uninformed Trumpettes are as they continually whine for links on what should be common knowledge)
Can we assume you’ll continue being butthurt as Trump builds a wall to protect Americans? :)

Yes, you did.

It was a mere bagatelle
Here you go. Pay.gov - Gifts to Reduce the Public Debt

You can donate all the money you want.

Oh, wait! You don't want to. You want other people to pay.

I have that moron on ignore. Maybe you should too, instead of accusing people of doing something they did not do.

When and who I comment to or about is none of your damned business! Now, STFU and go back to being an asshole!
Ooooh. You get cranky when your lies are exposed.

You know what'll cure that?

Stop lying.

You have yet to post anything where I have lied! STFU, dumbass!
You've had many opportunities in this thread alone to correct lies about Trump.

You'd rather have a little bitch fit about me.

So, no, I will not be shutting up. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

You have yet to show anything of the sort, so unless you want to be reported for being off topic and have your posts removed, I suggest you provide some proof of your own stupidity.

When and who I comment to or about is none of your damned business! Now, STFU and go back to being an asshole!
Ooooh. You get cranky when your lies are exposed.

You know what'll cure that?

Stop lying.

You have yet to post anything where I have lied! STFU, dumbass!
You've had many opportunities in this thread alone to correct lies about Trump.

You'd rather have a little bitch fit about me.

So, no, I will not be shutting up. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

You have yet to show anything of the sort, so unless you want to be reported for being off topic and have your posts removed, I suggest you provide some proof of your own stupidity.
Holy shit, you're a pussy. :bigboy:

The Wall is more important. Shut the base down if necessary.
More important only to Trump & his band of dumbass followers because of a campaign promise.

A 40' concrete was not not a good way to spend border security money.

The nation will survive without that base.

It won't survive without a secure border.

Your pretense that you want a secure border is a lie.

Sort of crazy how we managed to survive more than 240 years without a wall

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We're full. It's getting crowded.

I take it you have not ever driven across the country. Lots of wide open spaces with nobody in them

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Republican area

Yes, you did.

He borrowed 1.5 trllion dollars & gave most of it to wealthy people & well off corporations.

Yes, you did.

He borrowed 1.5 trllion dollars & gave most of it to wealthy people & well off corporations.
How much of other people's money is your fair share?

Pentagon shifting $1.5 billion to border wall construction

House passes plus-upped disaster aid package

"he House passed a $19.1 billion disaster aid package to help victims of recent storms and flooding rebuild, with the price tag growing by about $1.8 billion on the floor through amendments to add funds for repairing damaged military facilities, highways, levees, dams and more."

The military found 1,5 billion that ot did not need to build the wall while they were in Congress begging for 1.8 billion more to repairs from hurricane damage.

(Sometimes I forget how uninformed Trumpettes are as they continually whine for links on what should be common knowledge)

The Democrats drafted and passed the House bill.
If you have a problem with the legislation the House Democrats are coming up with, feel free to vote them out of office if applicable.

The only applicable objection to the House bill is the fact there are little to no controls placed on the money it allocates to Puerto Rico.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back