More proof Trump thinks Trumpettes are stupid.

When and who I comment to or about is none of your damned business! Now, STFU and go back to being an asshole!
Ooooh. You get cranky when your lies are exposed.

You know what'll cure that?

Stop lying.

You have yet to post anything where I have lied! STFU, dumbass!
You've had many opportunities in this thread alone to correct lies about Trump.

You'd rather have a little bitch fit about me.

So, no, I will not be shutting up. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

You have yet to show anything of the sort, so unless you want to be reported for being off topic and have your posts removed, I suggest you provide some proof of your own stupidity.
Holy shit, you're a pussy. :bigboy:

I am surprised you know how to spell it properly since the last time you saw one was from the inside while exiting

Stop lying! People will start to think you are a politician!

LOL trump will get your money
Trump doesn't need my money. And his tax cuts let me keep more of my own money.

Yep, you are so happy, Trump gave you a few bucks, he got tens of millions. All borrowed money.
You didn't get a tax cut?

Yes, you did.

And that enrages you, too, for some incomprehensible reason.

He borrowed 1.5 trllion dollars & gave most of it to wealthy people & well off corporations.
How much of other people's money is your fair share?
You seem ro love your tax cut that will be paid by future generations

Ooooh. You get cranky when your lies are exposed.

You know what'll cure that?

Stop lying.

So, no, I will not be shutting up. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

You have yet to show anything of the sort, so unless you want to be reported for being off topic and have your posts removed, I suggest you provide some proof of your own stupidity.

I am surprised you know how to spell it properly since the last time you saw one was from the inside while exiting

How is it you claim to be an adult?

Trump doesn't need my money. And his tax cuts let me keep more of my own money.

Yep, you are so happy, Trump gave you a few bucks, he got tens of millions. All borrowed money.

Yes, you did.

He borrowed 1.5 trllion dollars & gave most of it to wealthy people & well off corporations.
Did you know money belongs to the people who earn it, not to the government?

Because you don't seem to know that.

Why do you lie?

So, just like that, you drop the line of argument that Walls are outdated, ie middle ages, and go with just a completely unsupported assertion.

yep. It is a waste of time to argue with a religious zealot, which is what you are. you do not give a fuck about America or our laws, all you want is a fucking wall because you were told to want the wall. A fucking wall does not do shit for us if we do not stop people from paying those that come here illegally, but you do not want to enforce our laws, you just want a fucking wall. Nothing else matters to you but the wall...

We have literally MILLIONS of unwanted foreigners living in this country, contrary to our laws.

And you are against building a wall to stop more of them from going, or them from returning if we successfully deport them.

THat is not me being a "religious zealot", that is me being sane in a crazy world.

Yes, I am against an ineffective way of stopping them that cost more money we do not have.

But you are wrong about one part, they are not unwanted, they are being paid by American companies to be here and work for them...but you do not want to do anything to those companies.

Some "American companies" does not define America.

That you try to pretend it does, is either dishonest or delusional of you.

That you are dishonest or insane, removes any credibility from your claim of being against this, because you claim to believe it to be "ineffective".

If you are dishonest, you are likely lying.

If you are delusional, you are insane, and likely wrong.

If you are lying, please stop it.

If you really can't distinguish between, a few "American companies" and America, as a whole, discuss that, and any other confusions that have been pointed out to you by others, with a medical professional.

Because since Roe v. Wade, abortion has killed over 61 million human beings.

"Assault rifles" -- maybe a thousand since 1973.

And the hilarious part is you thought you scored a devastating point.

Idiot.
You are confusing a fetus with a human being.
Fetuses ARE human beings, you science-hating retard.

When does science say a fetus is a human being separate from the pregnant woman?

Yes, you did.

Did you know money belongs to the people who earn it, not to the government?

Because you don't seem to know that.

I understand that a weasally fuck like you hates to support your own country but when (if) you pay taxes, that money belongs to the government.

If you really can't distinguish between, a few "American companies" and America, as a whole, discuss that, and any other confusions that have been pointed out to you by others, with a medical professional.

This has been going on for 40 plus years, if America as a whole really cared that much it would have been solved long ago. For the most part nobody gives a fuck but they do love their cheap produce and getting their roofs fixed for less.

This has been going on for 40 plus years, if America as a whole really cared that much it would have been solved long ago. For the most part nobody gives a fuck but they do love their cheap produce and getting their roofs fixed for less.

That is one possibility.

Another is that our Political Class is fucked up, and has failed US, in this regard.

Regardless, my point stands. Your point that some employers want them, does not change the fact that as a whole AMERICA, though it's democratically enacted laws, has expressed that it does NOT want the illegals.

Already, we are seeing the best labor market in decades. And we have barely begun to tighten up the labor market.

If we continue, the benefits to working Americans will be huge. HUGE.

That is one possibility.

Another is that our Political Class is fucked up, and has failed US, in this regard.

We elect the political class. If they have failed us over the last 4 decades we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

Regardless, my point stands. Your point that some employers want them, does not change the fact that as a whole AMERICA, though it's democratically enacted laws, has expressed that it does NOT want the illegals.

And my point stands, nobody has done shit about it for more than 4 decades, it seems that as a whole AMERICA does not really give a fuck, and only the truly politically motivated do.

Already, we are seeing the best labor market in decades. And we have barely begun to tighten up the labor market.

tighten up the labor market? We have more than a million more job openings than people looking for work

That is one possibility.

We elect the political class. If they have failed us over the last 4 decades we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

And my point stands, nobody has done shit about it for more than 4 decades, it seems that as a whole AMERICA does not really give a fuck, and only the truly politically motivated do.

tighten up the labor market? We have more than a million more job openings than people looking for work

1. We do not elect the Political Class. We get to choose, generally between a couple of carefully controlled choices they give US. They have carefully given US choices that do not include real border security, at least until, possibly now, with Trump.

2. The way that Trump overcame the entire political power of the GOP and the Dems, and the Media and the Deep State, based on a message of Border Security shows that America does care. And btw, elections like that, are how America is set up to decide such things. That and the democratically enacted laws the come though elected officials. We have the laws that say, not welcome. We have the elected President that says not welcome. YOu want to ignore that, and focus on some "American companies" based on nothing but sophist nonsense.

3. Yep. After decades of policy being crafted to serve purely the interests of the employers, it is finally the turn of the workers, long over due. The balance of power is finally started to shift a little back. Let US let is simmer like this for the same amount of time that it was the other way, say 50 years, and then see where we are at, and if we want to course correct.

1. We do not elect the Political Class. We get to choose, generally between a couple of carefully controlled choices they give US. They have carefully given US choices that do not include real border security, at least until, possibly now, with Trump.

Yet even Trump does not really care, which is why he waited two year to declare an emergency, he waited till it was politically expedient to do so.

Also, we are given more than two choices each election, but you all have been brainwashed into believe they cannot win, and thus it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

2. The way that Trump overcame the entire political power of the GOP and the Dems, and the Media and the Deep State, based on a message of Border Security shows that America does care. And btw, elections like that, are how America is set up to decide such things. That and the democratically enacted laws the come though elected officials. We have the laws that say, not welcome. We have the elected President that says not welcome. YOu want to ignore that, and focus on some "American companies" based on nothing but sophist nonsense.

Border Security was a part of his message, and that message resonated with about 1/4 of the adult population, as that is how many voted for him. None of that changes the fact that for the last 40 years nobody has really given a shit.

3. Yep. After decades of policy being crafted to serve purely the interests of the employers, it is finally the turn of the workers, long over due. The balance of power is finally started to shift a little back. Let US let is simmer like this for the same amount of time that it was the other way, say 50 years, and then see where we are at, and if we want to course correct.

It can never last this way, for two reasons.

First, a lack of available workers stifles growth, a company cannot expand without workers to fill the expanded spots.

Secondly, we are just about to break the record for the longest period of economic expansion in our countries history, it can only go on for so much longer. Our system is designed to fail (or correct itself as some like to say) on a regular basis, and we are past due. Trump is actually smart enough to realize this and that is why he is begging for lower interest rates and another round of QE, to drag out every last second he can till the next election, then it will not matter. The problem being the longer it is delayed, the deeper or longer the "correction". Trump also likely knows this, but does not care.

Yet even Trump does not really care, which is why he waited two year to declare an emergency, he waited till it was politically expedient to do so.

Also, we are given more than two choices each election, but you all have been brainwashed into believe they cannot win, and thus it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It does not matter if Trump "really" cares or not. My point stands. The Political Class failed to represent the wishes of the people. That is on them, not on the People.

Border Security was a part of his message, and that message resonated with about 1/4 of the adult population, as that is how many voted for him. None of that changes the fact that for the last 40 years nobody has really given a shit.

You claim the lack of action as evidence that "no one cared" in the same post as saying that 1 fourth of the population cared.

Also, one forth of the population is a bit of a game, the election only counted VOTERs, and that was ONE HALF of the voters.

So, really, your claim that no one cared, makes zero sense.

It can never last this way, for two reasons.

First, a lack of available workers stifles growth, a company cannot expand without workers to fill the expanded spots.

Secondly, we are just about to break the record for the longest period of economic expansion in our countries history, it can only go on for so much longer. Our system is designed to fail (or correct itself as some like to say) on a regular basis, and we are past due. Trump is actually smart enough to realize this and that is why he is begging for lower interest rates and another round of QE, to drag out every last second he can till the next election, then it will not matter. The problem being the longer it is delayed, the deeper or longer the "correction". Trump also likely knows this, but does not care.

A recession will come and will end. If the labor pool remains tight, the general trend can continue to improve the lives of American workers, by the scores of millions.

THe employers have had their way for the last 50 years. It is the employEES turn. It has not even been THREE years. Give US another 47 and then let's see how things have developed.

THe employers have had their way for the last 50 years. It is the employEES turn. It has not even been THREE years. Give US another 47 and then let's see how things have developed.

Whomever holds the cards, has their way. There is nothing to give, there is just the market. Historically the employers have their way most of the time as they are the one with the capital and the investments in the company. That is not a bad thing, it is just the way it is. If you do not like your employer having that advantage, become and employer vice and employee.

Whomever holds the cards, has their way. There is nothing to give, there is just the market. Historically the employers have their way most of the time as they are the one with the capital and the investments in the company. That is not a bad thing, it is just the way it is. If you do not like your employer having that advantage, become and employer vice and employee.

Except that that is not historically accurate.

For decades in this country, when we had a more restricted labor market, employEEs, had the power and demanded and got ever higher wages and shorter hours and better benefits.

THen we decided to have our FIrst World workers compete with Third World workers on a level playing field.

That was a political policy and the results were not what we were promised.

Time to change the policies that shape the market to something more beneficial to the workers.

Why do you lie?
You have not demonstrated that I've lied. You've thrown a little temper tantrum. That's not a compelling argument.

Because since Roe v. Wade, abortion has killed over 61 million human beings.

"Assault rifles" -- maybe a thousand since 1973.

And the hilarious part is you thought you scored a devastating point.

Idiot.
You are confusing a fetus with a human being.
Fetuses ARE human beings, you science-hating retard.

When does science say a fetus is a human being separate from the pregnant woman?
At conception.

Forum List

Back