More proof the virus is all hype

DukeU

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2020
South Carolina
I have asked this question now in a few threads the last couple of weeks and not one person has attempted to answer. If this virus is as bad as they say, where are the bio-hazard containers to dispose of all the disposable masks. And, why haven't the "experts" addressed how to properly dispose of hazardous materials?

Every establishment that mandates wearing a mask should have a place/container to dispose of them, and the proper procedures in place. Where Are They?

Using a disposable mask? Here's why you should throw your ...

1599856060418.png

So Trump lied to Woodward, then.

Why?
Yes, but he didn't want people like the OP freaking out in a case of mass hysteria so he lied to us about the severity of the Democratic Party hoax of a pandemic and is now making sure he uses the pandemic to put the blame for everything about the unserious pandemic which is serious on the backs of the Dems...

Yes, but he didn't want people like the OP freaking out in a case of mass hysteria so he lied to us about the severity of the Democratic Party hoax of a pandemic and is now making sure he uses the pandemic to put the blame for everything about the unserious pandemic which is serious on the backs of the Dems...
Didn't have to worry about me freaking out, I knew from the jump it was bs.

Note: still no attempt.

Didn't have to worry about me freaking out, I knew from the jump it was bs.

Note: still no attempt.
Everything is fake man wake up...

I have asked this question now in a few threads the last couple of weeks and not one person has attempted to answer. If this virus is as bad as they say, where are the bio-hazard containers to dispose of all the disposable masks. And, why haven't the "experts" addressed how to properly dispose of hazardous materials?

Every establishment that mandates wearing a mask should have a place/container to dispose of them, and the proper procedures in place. Where Are They?

View attachment 387384
They have been known to be a bio-hazard and the public has been reminded. We burned our in our burn pit. Here is an article from April

You can get bags and containers on Amazon if you would like.

Here is what FDA put out around march 11, in a Q & A
If PPE is exposed to infectious materials during use (e.g., body fluids from an infected person) the PPE is considered contaminated and the wearer should remove it promptly, using proper removal and disposal procedures. Please be aware that even if a PPE successfully protects you while it is being worn, improper removal and disposal of contaminated PPEs can expose the wearer and other people to infectious agents.

If you haven't been treating yours with care, I suggest you be more careful. We now used non-disposable masks, spray down with a disenfectant and wash in washing machine with things that wash on hot.

Yeah there's nothing to it. It's just going to go away right? Nobody is getting sick? That's why they just had to shut our schools down. Kids and teachers are now infected with no subs available. But there's no virus.

View attachment 387384
Due to a lack of leadership from the top, down.

More proof the virus is all hype…

I wouldn't go quite that far, but almost.

There is a #CoronaHoax2020 virus going around.

Some people are getting sick from it.

Some of the weakest among us are even dying from it.

That much is true.

But it is not any more true of the #CoronaHoax virus than it is of every other seasonal flu that goes around every year.

All the rest is hyperbole and fearmongering and political opportunism. Take that away, and all that would be left of the #CoronaHoax2020 would be a routine seasonal flu outbreak.

That's my point. Does anyone do that? Have you seen it mentioned in the MSM, you know, the ones that have been preaching for 6 months now how deadly this virus is?
Actually no, so I do get your point. The info was out there, but just to show what I knew intrinsically (and I am nobody's healthcare authority), I had to execute a search argument and what I copied and posted actually was not in the top 2 returns to the query. I could have made a shitty search argument, but don't think so. Known yes, but not enforced in the minds of the public (at least those not generally in the healthcare industry).

View attachment 387384

Yuck! Deuches! Oh. No. Wait...

View attachment 387384
That’s a very good point. There really isn’t a disposal place and people wear the same mask for days or weeks. That doesn’t seem to be a problem.

But I’d add one other dynamic. Walmart employs close to a million people. Not all store level of course but they have been working this entire time. If there’s a place to get Covid and die it’s Walmart. Everyone goes there, they have to deal with the public all day long. What are the infection rates at Walmart? The left hates Walmart so if there was a problem I would think we’d know about it. Yet there’s no mention of it at all. Kinda curious.

View attachment 387384
Because the Dems do not care about science. The science told us to wear masks ONLY when it was not possible to social distance. The science never changed but now they Dems want to make you wear a mask at all times EVERYWHERE or go to jail. This not a rumor this is directly out of Joe Hiden's mouth in one of his recent ADs. I can tell most democrats just by looking at them and you see those people wearing their masks going into Wal Mart with 7 family members and go chit chat within 2 feet of their democrat buddies. They ignore every guideline science has put out there and think that mask is a bullet proof vest. Because they are idiots.

Forum List

Back