More proof the GOP has gone off the rails

The party of Lincoln, Eisenhower and Reagan has become extinct thanks to Trump. The republicans have pretty much bought into the wacko Qnon conspiracy madness. A quarter of them actually believe the country is in the complete control of pedophiles. Almost thirty percent think a 'war' is coming. That they will have to take back the country by force, whatever the hell that means...Almost a quarter of Republicans believe Satan-worshiping pedophiles control the US government, media, and financial sector
I think you are exaggerating a little ------- not controlled by PEDOPHILES, just commie Democrats.

What war? The civil war? Oh, yeah, that one. Wait till all the black riots this summer your Dem pols can't control at all and see if it starts yet.

You seem surprisingly interested in pedophiles to mention them twice. . . . .
You seem surprisingly interested in pedophiles to mention them twice? Qnon republicans don't let a day go by without accusing some democrat of being one but we seem surprisingly interested??..LOL!! . .

The party of Lincoln, Eisenhower and Reagan has become extinct thanks to Trump. The republicans have pretty much bought into the wacko Qnon conspiracy madness. A quarter of them actually believe the country is in the complete control of pedophiles. Almost thirty percent think a 'war' is coming. That they will have to take back the country by force, whatever the hell that means...Almost a quarter of Republicans believe Satan-worshiping pedophiles control the US government, media, and financial sector
Now comes the..
NO WE DON'T YOU'RE A $$%^%$#$%
3-2-1 go!

So if whites riot and try to take over Congress, kidnap legislatures, and try to hang the VP...that's a-ok.

But watch out if the blacks get uppity. That's your point?
I have to tell you, the big nothing demonstration that was Jan. 6, with the songs and flag flying and people walking obediently through the capital rope guides, and nothing whatsoever happening worse than some guy p-put his feet up on Nancy Pelosi's desk without even scarring the wood ----------- this does not compare with all the month after month of violent, murderous riots in big cities all over the United States. You call that blacks getting uppity????!!! I call it rioting and insurrection. Nothing LIKE that happened Jan. 6.

So if whites riot and try to take over Congress, kidnap legislatures, and try to hang the VP...that's a-ok.

I have to tell you, the big nothing demonstration that was Jan. 6, with the songs and flag flying and people walking obediently through the capital rope guides, and nothing whatsoever happening worse than some guy p-put his feet up on Nancy Pelosi's desk without even scarring the wood ----------- this does not compare with all the month after month of violent, murderous riots in big cities all over the United States. You call that blacks getting uppity????!!! I call it rioting and insurrection. Nothing LIKE that happened Jan. 6.
What obedient people? The ones that smashed windows and doors? The ones that busted furniture? The ones that smeared feces on the walls? The one's that injured over 140 cops?

What obedient people? The ones that smashed windows and doors? The ones that busted furniture? The ones that smeared feces on the walls? The one's that injured over 140 cops?
What are you talking about? None of that happened Jan. 6, and I don't believe a word of it. I really think we'd have heard! 140 cops????? Oh, come on. You must be thinking of a Portland riot. No, that never happened.

Wow are you a useful idiot and a fat worm

Well, if nothing happened then why are you trumptards so scared of an investigation? Why is your orange douche bag of a leader scared to death and whining in Florida?

I believe Eliza Relman from Yahoo news might be the biggest nut case hate monger on the left these days and only PTSD hate monger lefties believe what she says. You almost gotta laugh that the left won all the marbles in the last election but they still act like freaking losers.

Forum List

Back