PA to end Mask Mandate completely on June 28th whether you are vaccinated or not!!!! July 4th will be POPPIN

Summer of 2021 will be FUN!!!!

I don't believe it because what about the stores? All over my county in Maryland the mask mandate is SUPPOSED to be lifted, but the horrible stores require masks all the same. Lifting the mandate doesn't count for much if the stores continue to enforce the masks.

I don't believe it because what about the stores? All over my county in Maryland the mask mandate is SUPPOSED to be lifted, but the horrible stores require masks all the same. Lifting the mandate doesn't count for much if the stores continue to enforce the masks.
exactly,same in texas.the mask mandate is suppose ot be lifted but just recently a lady who went into a grocery staor was arrested by a police officer for not wearing it. face it the world will never be the same again.

exactly,same in texas.the mask mandate is suppose ot be lifted but just recently a lady who went into a grocery staor was arrested by a police officer for not wearing it. face it the world will never be the same again.
shoplifters and murderders are not arrested but a lady wearing a mask is

Michigan citizens are pretty much done with Wretched Twitmer's decrees

More are not wearing masks now than wearing them. People have just had enough with government nannies.

The left doesnt even try to shame people not wearing masks. The insanity is leaving the state

State after state goes this way, but they CANNOT, any of them, get the stores to cooperate.

Anyone know what craziness is going on here?

State after state goes this way, but they CANNOT, any of them, get the stores to cooperate.

And I thought the stores was only doing it because of the state mandate

Many places in Texas still allow people to wear masks and some still have signs requiring it, and we lifted the mandate awhile ago…

Many places in Texas still allow people to wear masks and some still have signs requiring it, and we lifted the mandate awhile ago…
I don't care if people WANT to wear masks, they can wear gorilla masks or togas or feather boas for all I care, I'm for individual choice ----- but requiring it, that's just terrible, and it's the fault of these Nazi stores.

shoplifters and murderders are not arrested but a lady wearing a mask is
yeah its a fucked up world. she was arrested after being told many times to put the mask on or leave and sense she never left and never put it on she was arrested,it was in a bank.places that are government entitys like the bank,they are going to try and keep the mask mandate in place as long as they can.

Michigan citizens are pretty much done with Wretched Twitmer's decrees

More are not wearing masks now than wearing them. People have just had enough with government nannies.

The left doesnt even try to shame people not wearing masks. The insanity is leaving the state
two michigan resident trolls of USMB that think the democrats can do no wrong the husband and wife team of sealybobo and penelope, their logic is all the 40,000 peoples signiture in that state calling for her ouster,they are traiters and those two are right,e,everybody else in the world is all wrong and they are right is their mindest.

that may be true where you live but not in my state,my state kansas,at least here in my city,all the stores i go into are not requiring it anymore.even the librarys incredibly are not enforcing it.the employees still have to but not the customers.

I don't care if people WANT to wear masks, they can wear gorilla masks or togas or feather boas for all I care, I'm for individual choice ----- but requiring it, that's just terrible, and it's the fault of these Nazi stores.
:yes_text12::thankusmile: amen to that. the owners of the stores in your states must be brainwashed to keep doing that.,the owners of the stores here in my city,sense it is not required anymore by the state,none that i go into are requiring it anymore.they are not paranoid stupid owners as the ones are in your state it looks like.

And I thought the stores was only doing it because of the state mandate
A lot of the stores have the signs up, but they dont say anything anymore.

I always tried to be decent and COMPLY. But those days have come and gone

Forum List

Back